Thread: Roxy My Third Sydney Punting Experience

Junior Member(有D料到)

Roxy My Third Sydney Punting Experience

I took a small break from punting so I felt very fresh and horny this week, an invite from my friend to go to 278 club was too difficult to say "NO" to.

The line up was quite impressive, and even with my mind set on Roxy, I would probably still pick her from the line up regardless. She was definitely one of the stand outs on that day.

Roxy looks quite different to her photoshopped pictures. Natural, cute and innocent is how I would describe her look, she‘s not beautiful and glamorous like a movie star, but pretty enough to turn some heads on the street.

Her body is fit, very well proportioned, barely any fat. Her boobs are more like C cup than D cup as advertised. She has a pair of dream boobs, in China we call these "Water Droplet" Boobs, beautifully shaped and all natural. Her nipples are small and light brown colour. One of the best boobs I‘ve ever seen.

Her pussy is well shaved and her butt is round and upturned. As with her age.... mm, well I would probably like her more if she is 5 years younger, but that is just my personal view.

The service was excellent, Roxy definitely knows how to please a man, she knows all the right moves and I can‘t really fault her skills. Maybe it was our first meeting, she seems to perform everything in a routine like manner, I can imagine she would be more relaxed with return customers. The sex was ok, it wasn‘t great, maybe she used too much lube, I had to work extra hard to cum. Not blaming her for that, it‘s not easy to be a Working Lady, especially I can imagine she would be very popular based on what I saw that day.

Overall it's a 7/10 for my third Sydney punt.

I can understand why Roxy has so much fans, she is quite charming and mature, which makes her very attractive to most punters. For me, her best feature is her "Water Droplet" boobs, they are just gifts from heaven.

Wow ! Over 500 views in 3 hours, faster than the total number of visitors can come online !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hehe, better make that 600+ views.

So Beijing_Dude, 7/10 for Roxy, from your review I guess you have taken a few point off Roxy for:

1. Look?

Roxy is not the prettiest but she is much better than average.

2. Age?

I think you meant she is older than 24 years old in real age, otherwise she would be 19 if she is 5 years younger. Roxy definitely look young, even if she is a couple of years older, she is still young for most punters.

3. Sex?

I guess if really depends on WL and sometimes some punters will have better luck than others. I can have 2 different sessions with a same girl and have 2 different results, we just have to live with it.

I tried Roxy before and I rated her 9/10.

Anyway, still a great AR, looks like you are very careful after your first AR, haha.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Punting View Post

So Beijing_Dude, 7/10 for Roxy, from your review I guess you have taken a few point off Roxy for:

1. Look?

2. Age?

I think you meant she is older than 24 years old in real age, otherwise she would be 19 if she is 5 years younger. Roxy definitely look young, even if she is a couple of years older, she is still young for most punters.

3. Sex?

I guess if really depends on WL and sometimes some punters will have better luck than others. I can have 2 different sessions with a same girl and have 2 different results, we just have to live with it.

Anyway, still a great AR, looks like you are very careful after your first AR, haha.
    Ive seen Roxy for 3 times by now (the most recent one was this Tuesday).

My experience is more similiar to yours, I firstly rated her at 8.5/10

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-better-kisser

But now I'd rate her 9/10, as she gets better and better when you become her regular. what a lovely girl.

And although my experience is not quite the same to this AR, I still gotta admit, Beijing Dude really got the taste, all 3 girls he has seen, "Didi","Bobo" and "Roxy" are all like superstars in 278.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Punting View Post

1. Look?

2. Age?

3. Sex?

Haha ! 600+ won’t be a hard task, ‘cause you’ll be backed up by Boobs, Hard, HOT, SydneyBronx, Xandy... unless you got some new usernames I don’t know about yet !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Wilisno, I've emailed support but got no answer, I can't seem to PM users. Can you help? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by dgm2603 View Post
    Hi Wilisno, I've emailed support but got no answer, I can't seem to PM users. Can you help? Thank you.
    Email ? I don’t use email.

You’ve done 10 posts, you should be able to send pm now.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Haha ! 600+ won’t be a hard task, ‘cause you’ll be backed up by Boobs, Hard, HOT, SydneyBronx, Xandy... unless you got some new usernames I don’t know about yet !
    Lol what A loser get a life ..Go back to Beijing ..

https://youtu.be/BykUghVL-fQ

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Lol what A loser get a life ..Go back to Beijing ..

https://youtu.be/BykUghVL-fQ
    What the?? Am I crazy or someone else is? lol.

I wrote 3 ARs and there are always "someone" wanted to pick a fight with me. I give up. No wonder there are so few honest ARs around.

Please don‘t read my ARs, you can increase the read count by reading, right?

(Or start a fight, that will get the thread going, lol)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This will be a free advertising to Roxy just like DIDI. She is popular now promoted to Ginza. Beijing keep on you reveiw. Your reviews is what you see and try yourself so don't care what other say as long is objective without derespectfull to the girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a 30min with Roxy- no lube just pure PSE, no routine, no translator including trying for dtbbbj.

Maybe I was the unlucky one. It’s unfortunate she doesn’t fit your perception of beautiful.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    First of all, threebysix, I didn‘t say Roxy is ugly. She is attractive but I‘ve seen much much prettier girls so I can‘t really say she is the prettiest. Love_punting, I will not comment anymore on Roxy, as we all have different perspectives on girls.

I went to 278 again last night, lol, 2 punts in less than 4 days. Picked a girl from line up of 5. Good body, not bad looking face, but I won‘t even bother with an AR, because I will only give her a 2/10, and I probably get cursed on this forum. So Ray, my taste of girl doesn‘t always work out.

Maybe it‘s time I get myself a new girl friend, lol.

Banned
    I agree, too many fanbois on this forum that take it personally if their favourite girl isn't considered perfect. I liked BDs straight forwardness, its better to hear about the flaws in a tasteful way so the readers can make informed decisions about visiting the girls.

I actually saw Roxy the night before this review was made, I thought about doing an AR but then saw this one. I'm on the fence about whether her photos are photoshopped maybe she is just using a filter? Initially when I met her, I thought she looked a little different, then the longer I spent time in the session I realised nope the photos are accurate. If you do any amount of online dating you realise every girl has that perfect profile pics taken when their makeup is done right and the photo snapped with the right angles and lighting plus a filter etc.

Interesting to hear that water droplet boobs are a thing for asian guys, personally I think her boobs are nice but not something that stood out over any of her other attributes. I think overall she comes as a nice package, body, face, personality etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ^ who said she was ugly?
    Then you have another one who agrees with the first one, adds another layer and then that’s how rumours start.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    toyrus, you are right, "photoshop" is not the right word, Chinese girls use "beautify photo" apps such as Meitu to remove imperfections and enhance face features. It‘s very common among Chinese.

Threebysix, I really can‘t understand what you try to say. Roxy is pretty IMO so I don‘t know what the problem is really.

Speechwriter, you got banned so I can‘t reply your PM, hopefully you are not banned because of your post here. I don‘t really want to say who I saw last night, it‘ll cause another storm, I‘m sure she will either improve or move on to other shops, because her standards were well below those who I saw already. Now I know the importance of honest ARs, the girl I saw has no ARs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    bros, i have been texting 278 asking where Roxy went, the answer was no idea. really miss her GFE service