Bobo started a few days ago, but only until today that I finally had a chance to meet her. Although I usually just booked without seeing the girl beforehand, but when Jason brought her out just for me to have a look, I didn't need any persuasion to give a nod to the hour's booking, Bobo was very easy on the eyes !

Bobo came out with a big smile on her face and a little nod of acknowledgement, so I got up and extended my arm meaning to hold hands with her, but instead, she wrapped one arm around my waist, so I did the same and wrapped my arm around hers, and immediately I was delighted to feel the super smooth skin of her body, and the friendly feeling was apparent.

Bobo spoke very little English, she's a Korean/Japanese mix. There's no awkwardness due to the language barrier, because she's so friendly, we still could have adequate communication, just that she had to work harder throughout the whole session to avoid down time with the lack of conversation.

Bobo has medium length slightly dyed brown hair, a pair of big and alluring eyes, fine looking nose on top of a slightly wider mouth with thickish lips, the mouth is very similar to that of Amber for those who know Amber, overall, it's quite a pretty face ! Having a Japanese mother and a Korean father, there's no wonder that Bobo has a full body of milky white super smooth skin, a pair of perky A+cup breasts with pink nipples, a slim body of 42Kg, and at 160cm tall, it's a rather well proportioned body !

In the shower, she amazed me how good she was to get me excited from the get go. Just like Nancy, the Thai girl who's got one of the best techniques in the shower, Bobo hugged me tight from the front to apply soap on my back, then turned me around to do a standing body slide with the soapy bodies, what caught me by surprise was that she lifted her thigh and tucked it in between my legs when she was sliding upward, the sensation was good ! Then she did the same to the front before moving down for some BBBJ, it was hard and sensual, although I preferred it a bit softer !

On the bed, she started by turning me on my stomach gave me a catbath beginning at the inside of my knee. Then wow ! I thought I was with Loren again ! That feeling of being catbathed with many tongues reappeared, her magic hands were creating all sorts of sensation on my body and made my little brother grew longer under me in no time ! Then all the " tongues " swam upward to the shoulder then downward on the other side to the knee and then back up to the inside of my thigh ! What followed was mindblowing ! she moved her head in the inside of my thigh and got hold of my little brother with her mouth, then she pulled it backward !!! I was lying on my tummy, I had no choice but to get up on all four due to the pulling, with the new found room to move about, I found that she was doing the BBBJ on me with my little brother pointing downward fighting to bounce up from her mouth. Oh man ! That was different ! After a while, she let go of my little brother, and before I knew it, she was attacking my DD region relentlessly ! Before my knees buckled, she kindly let me down on my stomach again and started her bodyslide upward and tucked her thigh in between my legs again. The sensation I didn't expect was when she moved to the top, she applied pressure with her thigh while she drilled her tongue into my ear ! I couldn't believe that it almost pushed me over the edge !

While I was breathing heavily, she changed to bodysliding sitting up ! With her pussy ! The mixed sensation of being massaged by the softness of her pussy lips and the roughness of her trimmed pubic hair made me all the more horny ! So when she caressed me in this manner up to the shoulder area, I couldn't stand it any longer. I turned her around and pinned her down to give her some DFK, although it wasn't as full on as I liked, but there was some tongue action involved. Then I catbathed my way down south until I found my target and gave her a well deserved DATY. She was moaning louder and louder screwing up her face, with hip movements she tried to add more enjoyment to herself, then suddenly she was yelling : " Iku Iku Iku Iku ...." and then " condom condom condom ... ". Without the need of an interpreter, I understood and put the condom on by myself while she continued to play with her clit with her face tied up in a grimace. It was so amusing to see her mouth turned into a big " O " when penetration was made, then the yelling resumed, and her hip moved in a frenzy with her hands grabbing my ass ! I had no chance to change position and left it to her to finish me off !!!

After a bit of a rest, Bobo gave me a massage, and from her technique, I could tell that no doubt that was her profession before coming to Australia, she just came here a week ago ! And on my way out, I had no hesitation to lose another $20 to Bobo !