Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sophie at 501

Senior Member(無間使者)

sophie at 501

Well, I am not sure I like the new forum as much as the old - looks much less user friendly. But more bandwidth will certainly be a help!

Anyway, went to 501 yesterday for an hour with Sophie. Exc massage but the thing that sets her apart (in addition to her massive and impressive natural tits for a small Asian women) is how much she gets into the extras. She told me she cum twice in our session, and I believe her from the wetness and her convulsions. I think Cici's massage is a bit better, and she gives his quality extras too. But if you are looking for an interactive session with big natural tits thrown in, Sophie is very hard to beat!

yes bro those melons are so yammy.
    Sometimes I woke up in dark, feel empty, but
    Memory of last night keep me alive; I am lost,
    Lost in endless pussy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes bro paulc, but what I am loving about Sophie is her clit, and how wet her cunt gets from my fingers

I think we can now officially crown Sophie as a new Queen of 501/532 as she has now filled the big void left behind by the Jojo and Sasa sisters.

From what I have read recently from many brothers Sophie has really spreaded her love to everyone and anyone and all extras and FS are readily available no ifs or buts and no disappointment to anyone either,

So good on you sister Sophie you are certainly making IT big time here, let's just hope you don't get picked up by some rich dude and Disappeared like the sister acts. Please stick around to service all the horny btothers a little longer.....haha

We all love your magnificent 38 F Cup all natural big firm breasts please let us enjoy them ..... Lol

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    well said bro ahlungor. But I don't think Sophie's massage is as good as Jojo, and her extras aren't as sensual/sexy as Sasa. Her tits are simply amazing, and I love the fact that she will genuinely cum if you play nice with her. But I don't think her extras skills are yet at the highest level. Cici is probably better of the current crop. But I will keep going back to Sophie because I think there is still read upside to what she can offer ... and when those tits are liberated from her bra, omg!!

I would agree - massage and sexiness can't compare to Sasa. Sophie has potential though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Papasan View Post
    I would agree - massage and sexiness can't compare to Sasa. Sophie has potential though
    but we will have to keep working with Sophie to help her realise her full potential, Papasan - and the way her body reacts certainly give me the incentive to keep trying!

mm.. so she is on mondays only right? i must call to book in advance... cheers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can't remember if she is only mondays at 501, Mozilla bro, but if you call the shop David or Miko will tell you - 9557 1830. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Mozilla View Post
    mm.. so she is on mondays only right? i must call to book in advance... cheers.
    Sophie is on Mondays and Saturdays Brother Mozilla, please be gentle with her..........haha

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by abacab View Post
    well said bro ahlungor. But I don't think Sophie's massage is as good as Jojo, and her extras aren't as sensual/sexy as Sasa. Her tits are simply amazing, and I love the fact that she will genuinely cum if you play nice with her. But I don't think her extras skills are yet at the highest level. Cici is probably better of the current crop. But I will keep going back to Sophie because I think there is still read upside to what she can offer ... and when those tits are liberated from her bra, omg!!
    Couldn't agree more here. Sophie has one of the best extra at this place. I have personally tasted 3 times and still love it very much. SaSa, on the other hand, was an entire different league, her extra was unbelievable. I wonder when would Sophie reach that stage, perhaps it takes some more training and courage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe Sasa can come back as a teacher rather than a provider of skills. But her skills were god given ... And very hard to teach!

Damn.. I'm not in Sydney on Monday's and sat these days. I'm scheduled for interstate work on these days!!! Ahhhhhh I wonder if she's somewhere else on other days?

Try the Green Door, Bondi Junction on Tuesdays

Senior Member(無間使者)
    didn't know that bro papasan - many thanks! Might try her there. Do they have showers at Green Door?

So could you pls elaborate what to expect ?
    If it is something u dont want to share publicly could you PM me.
    I am local in Bondi J so it is good location for me.
    Thank you in advance.

Yo papasan, are we saying sophie is there on tues?? if so, im on my way next week.. whats the phone number there? plz.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozilla View Post
    See anything familiar anyone?
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Anyone know if she does any shift at Liverpool.

BTW is the "green door" no71 or no75 oxford street?

75 Oxford St, Bondi Junction NSW 2022

P: 02 9386 0860

Capture.jpg

rang them and they dont speak chinese so i guess its thai or something... anyway.. no Sofie... so i guess i have find a way back to 501.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast