Never really understood why a stand out picture of Mimi didn't have too many reviews. So here goes

Felt like some boobs so picked Mimi
Initial impressions - very nice. Massive rack heaved high.

Face - 7/10 quite pretty imo. Pictures are recent even though coverd. This is compared to the rest of girls in there. Her face is par among the pretty ones
Body - size 8? Curvy/ thicker build. Don't expect a thin build like the other girls in there. If she lost a few kg would look like sally with pretty cute face . She is shapely
Boob - massive with natural heft and sag for the size. Very soft/ wobbly.

Bbbj - does not dtbbbj. Good suction, mainly near the head. Can't sustain a long sucking, I am sure she'll get used to it. Not too sure how others have said dtbbbj

Dfk- like a teenager when first learning to dfk

Sex - takes it like a champ in all positions. Build momentum with her and you ar off to the races. Did not use any lube

Doesn't speak a lick of English however still had an enjoyable session with her. Worth a shot for those boob lovers

I think based on prior report knowing Chinese give better rapport. She initiated round 2 - I think I should complain to management about her being too demanding to expect round 2 from me and do all the work..
Lol - if you don’t note the sarcasm and reference to another post - ignore it