Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hearing the girl that you are just about to see fucking loudly with another punter

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Hearing the girl that you are just about to see fucking loudly with another punter

Today I met up with a very busty Chinese girl that I saw a few times last year. She went back to China last December and kindly messaged me from the airport when she was leaving saying that she liked being with me and that she would contact me again when she came back.

I never expected to hear from her again with her "dockside guarantee" as Cold Chisel would say but she kept my phone number and I was surprised to get a text message from her a few days ago asking to see me now that she is back in Sydney again.

Anyway today I go to a shop in Hurlstone Park where she is working for the first time and when I get there she is with another customer. No problems as I told her that if she is busy when I get there, I will wait. The receptionist takes me to a room and says wait 15 minutes.

I sit down in the armchair and the room has paper thin walls. For the next 15 minutes I can hear a girl getting a loud fucking next door. She is moaning a lot, the bed is banging and squeaking and the guy is grunting and loud music is playing. I am hoping it is not my girl as for some reason I didn't really like the idea of seeing her when I have just heard her loudly fucking some other dude.

Anyway after 15 minutes I hear the door open next door, she says goodbye to the punter and then comes in to say hello to me. So it was her getting fucked next door.

I still had a good session with her but it kind of spoilt the occasion hearing her getting it on with another punter just before me. Not jealous as that is her job, she fucks men for money but not the best feeling either.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Same here, although I mostly only visit RnT .

Definitely not interested to see who my ML was seeing in the previous session, knowing what she would have done with another client is one thing, actually seeing that other dude is something I want to avoid .

Therefore, those 10am first appointment of the day is just gold !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Similar thing happened to me. Have a regular ML and one time I came for my booking but she was running overtime with a previous customer, came out of the room to tell me to wait. Didn’t see/hear the level of detail of BC, however as my mind was now focused on what she would be up to with someone else it turned me off, the jealousy kicked in and I essentially left and went home. Receptionist told me off for leaving but I told her off back for not managing the bookings properly. I felt a bit bad about it, but next time I saw her she was really apologetic and made up for it. Bumping into other customers is the worst feeling isn’t it!

Would love to be first for the day but my schedule never allows for it unless I take the day off work.

Maybe wear earmuffs
    Smiles

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Same here, although I mostly only visit RnT .

Definitely not interested to see who my ML was seeing in the previous session, knowing what she would have done with another client is one thing, actually seeing that other dude is something I want to avoid .

Therefore, those 10am first appointment of the day is just gold !
    Once upon a time.....

If I wasn't across the road trying 1 more time with Judy (base on Charle123's intel), I would have run into you when Sophie was running late and you turn up with out a booking. You left disappointed from the back while I return disappointed from across the road.

Fuck Judy (Not my current favorite in Warwick farm, different person) that cunt still fuck me off talking about her today...BITCH!! If she meet the me today, I will sure "give her color see see"!!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    So poor diddums CreepyMan doesn't like to hear his WL do her job before hand, but he is ok with doing a MMF 3some and watching and hearing his WL do her job while another punter is in the room with him and the WL! LOL

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    That’s good service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Certainly an off-putting moment. Definitely is one of those things that are best remains under the carpet

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would not like to hear this at all, it would certainly kill the fantasy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This turn me off straight away, which is one of reason i avoid popular shop. (Probably jealousy issue) however only if they provide good service i dont mind.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Im a 10 oclock guy for WL cant wait and never do. RnT dosent worry me but i wont wait, if punter is walking out and im straight in no worries.

As long as I'm not tasting the bloke before me I'm good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    He he ... get a pair of QC35 II and you'll be right.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    yea it's a big turn-off, you thought you'd do so well on the bed and you gave her one of the best times of her life, and comes the other punter who fucked her brains out, you're just another one in line. same as I don't want to tell WL about my experience with other WL and I don't like to bump into girls who I've just pumped recently and now I'm seeing another one.

Banned
    I find it more of a turn off to hear other punters DURING my sesh.
    I always come armed with the phattest beats for the sexing.

Being socially awkward, I dont notice anything in the waiting room. Headphones generally engaged, with a Joe Rogan podcast.... listening in on the Sphinx water erosion theory. Or Joey Diaz and his shit stories, hahaha.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just be louder for your session to make it more awkward for the next customer after you

Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    I find it more of a turn off to hear other punters DURING my sesh.
    I always come armed with the phattest beats for the sexing.

Being socially awkward, I dont notice anything in the waiting room. Headphones generally engaged, with a Joe Rogan podcast.... listening in on the Sphinx water erosion theory. Or Joey Diaz and his shit stories, hahaha.
    Joe Rogan is funny. I only recently discovered him when I was scrolling through netflix. I knew him from UFC but never knew he did comedy lol. His specials are funny as hell.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Used to it now. I don’t mind it, also don’t mind hearing the cunt in the next room fuckin the brains out of whoever he’s seeing. I’ve probably been the culprit of a few noisy sessions with some screamers. All business :-)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Doesn't bother me at all

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Joe Rogan is funny. I only recently discovered him when I was scrolling through netflix. I knew him from UFC but never knew he did comedy lol. His specials are funny as hell.
    He is one funny fucker for sure.
    I listen to his podcasts at work... fucking hilarious. And sometimes intuitive.
    When he goes deep into conspiracy theories with Eddie Bravo, and they've been drinking and smoking weed.... so funny.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast