Thread: Oh man was JOY such a joy

Junior Member(有D料到)

Wink Oh man was JOY such a joy

So this is my first time writing an AR, I’m sorry if I have made it too long or too short or too descriptive or too boring. Sorry in advance. P.S I should have written this in first person instead of third person. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

TLR Joy was an absolute joy. One of the best orgasms I have had which ended up with me having pins and needles and couldn’t even move.

Back Story:

It was on a cold damp night where the rain trickles down the window sill. With a dark deep sky with no moon in sight, loneliness grows and lingers inside SEXY’s mind. He wonders, should he go out and find a girl to lighten up his night? Will she be the rain to my desert sky? Could she be the fire in my darkest night? Could she be my sun when it’s cold outside?

After hours of thinking and pondering, he decides that he should go for it. He browses the internet for ages and stumbles upon aus99.com where he reads many reviews of establishments. Thank you to Assandlegs, Mr Fugly, The Speechwriter, Hu6e and others who provide the service of writing AR’s who help us newbies in finding some of the best establishments in Sydney. SEXY has lost track of time but has decided he will try out 278 CLUB and decides to ask for a recommendation from the owner. He kindly recommends Joy as it was her first day. He agrees and agrees on a booking for 1am however, due to circumstances he was not able to meet the 1am scheduled booking and thus asks for a 2am booking. The owner is extremely accommodating and changes the time and SEXY is thankful for their service. He has a quick shower and drives to the location. When he reaches the 278 CLUB, the owners greet SEXY and are extremely accommodating.

Story:

After entering room 8, SEXY wonders if he has made the right choice, has he chosen the right girl. While his mind is racing, a knock on the door happen and one of the sexiest girls comes in. She says hello but doesn’t speak much English and SEXY explains how he can speak a little Chinese but not much. However, during the little Chinese SEXY and interpret, she softly asks, is it cold outside baby? You seem cold but don’t worry, I can warm you up. She helps SEXY undress and some light French kissing ensues until all the clothes is off. She flirty mentions ooo baby your already hard *wink* and SEXY replies, baby you are so sexy while we both hold hands and we walk into the shower.

However, before going into the shower, SEXY can’t stop looking at her backside where the arches and lines of her back guide the eyes directly onto her plump and bootylicous ass. Even though SEXY is not much of an ass man, he couldn’t take his eyes off her ass while they walk towards the shower. During the shower, SEXY got to fully admire her D size, maybe DD size breasts. They were firm but also not too firm. They were soft but not droopy, some of the best breasts that SEXY has saw. SEXY couldn’t help but to continue to squeeze and massage her beautiful breasts. She says baby, let me help you get clean. She bends over while she presses her ass onto SEXY’s penis and wiggles it while pumping the body gel. Her soft and delicate hands run all over SEXY’s body and onto the shaft, where she strokes it and makes sure its squeaky clean. After the cleaning phase was finished, they continue with some really deep French kissing where not only was SEXY’s penis harder than ever and she stroked it gently and wanted to continue to tease me.

She drops to her knees where she takes SEXY’s penis and mouth fucks it and is one of the most amazing feelings that SEXY has experienced with lots of licks and sucks. She continues for at least 10 minutes and while SEXY wants to reciprocate, she says no baby, let me make you happy. When she gets up from her knees, she gives me body slide while SEXY’s penis is between her butt cheeks and is getting grinded on and his hands are playing with her nipples. She moans and says ohhh baby.

As we move from the bathroom to the bedroom, SEXY notices the mirror on the top of the bed and makes him super excited. Her arch on her back where she starts bobbing up and down on SEXY’s penis was a sight to see. She massages SEXY’s balls while his hands can’t stop caressing her beautiful breasts. Even though she was very inexperienced she still knew how to blow a man and SEXY couldn’t wait to fuck her hard. She continues this for a long time. SEXY believes she blew him for at least 20 minutes. She has the stamina to blow for ages and doesn’t want to stop at all. She notices how much SEXY is enjoying her breasts and decides to grab some lube and titty fuck me and oh my was it a wonderful sight and feeling. She has one of the softest breasts that SEXY has encountered and it felt amazing while SEXY’s penis moved up and down between her two beautiful breasts. SEXY wanted a midnight snack down at her Y but she was ticklish but she explained to SEXY, it’s okay baby. You don’t need to pleasure me; I want to pleasure you so much. Let me do all the work. I want you to feel good, I want to make you happy and oh boy was SEXY a happy man.

SEXY explain to Joy how he like anal play and she goes and grabs some lube and decides to finger my ass while continuing to blow me. This alone would have made SEXY explode but he wanted to be inside of her. Joy giggles as SEXY say, I don’t want to cum yet. I want more of you. Joy then slips on the condom while kissing me and decides to ride me. Usually, SEXY can last a normal amount of time however, due to her teasing, nipple sucking, blow and her anal play. SEXY was already on edge. As soon as JOY slides SEXY’s penis inside her, he could feel the stretch, the tightness of JOY was intense. Joy did not have to do much as with less than 10 thrusts of her made SEXY explode in absolute JOY. This was one of the most intense orgasms that SEXY has experienced. He received pins and needles on both arms and legs. He was paralysed and couldn’t move due to the intense simulation that he has just received. Joy softly explains it’s okay, just rest baby. She massages SEXY while he is still trying to recover. He wonders is this normal? Am I going to die? The sensations calm down and they both enter the shower, where more deep French kissing ensues as the buzzer goes off. She cleans his penis with care as it is super sensitive and still sore two days later. However, SEXY wants more but due to their closing time of 3am, he was not able to extend the session. Joy and SEXY hug and kiss as they both get dressed and leave the room.

SEXY leaves the 278 CLUB thinking if only he came at 1, he could have extended the session as he wanted more of Joy. In conclusion, Joy did lighten up his night. She was the rain to his desert sky. She was the fire to his darkest night and the sun to the cold night. If only he could have more.

The End.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haha... fucking sensational first AR!!
    Thanks for sharing!

Banned
    Love reading a new voice on the forum and big thanks Mr Sexy for your AR. What an introduction to 278.

Please keep your reports coming.

Banned
    Nice review bro.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Awesome AR, thank you for sharing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice one dude. Great first AR.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great AR, please keep it as 3rd person view

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    this dude's first AR is kicking our asses LOL
    very funny and awesome to read.
    yep I've also seen Joy and it was a very good session. She has very nice pair of boobs, soft and smooth skin, and she REALLY enjoyed fucking. luckily I lasted more than 10 thrusts

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Haha... fucking sensational first AR!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Thank you for giving me the courage to create an account and share my experiences

Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    Love reading a new voice on the forum and big thanks Mr Sexy for your AR. What an introduction to 278.

Please keep your reports coming.
    Thank you so much, your reports inspire me to continue .
    Don't worry, I will be a lot more active on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Nice review bro.
    Thank you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    this dude's first AR is kicking our asses LOL
    very funny and awesome to read.
    yep I've also seen Joy and it was a very good session. She has very nice pair of boobs, soft and smooth skin, and she REALLY enjoyed fucking. luckily I lasted more than 10 thrusts
    Hahahaha, I am glad you enjoyed it

I'm going to continue to write like this as I feel like it gives my own flair to this forum.
    Her breasts are out of this world. Super smooth and soft and has a nice hand feel.
    She really likes fucking and hopefully next time, I'm gonna last a bit more.
    Didn't really expect her to be so tight, that orgasm was out of this world. I had pins and needles and was light headed.

Tldr, but she does have a really gorgeous face. Very fine m, symmetrical and model like.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That was like, half AR, half novel, and an amazing one at that, so descriptive it paints a picture so clear I feel as though I were there myself. Thank you greatly good sir, I hope you post more ARs and I hope you keep them in third person, added entertainment value

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I went to see Joy on Monday, then Tuesday saw her in lineup, she recognised me but I went for another girl
    kind of felt weird for me, maybe next time I'll ask reception not to show her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice story. Sometimes there are just too many (new) WLs to choose from the line up, hehe.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You have a talent for AR! Loved it, thanks bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve heard much about her, yet to see her. Makes me even more keen to see her!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    Tldr, but she does have a really gorgeous face. Very fine m, symmetrical and model like.
    She is very fine indeed with a beautiful face and amazing body

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    That was like, half AR, half novel, and an amazing one at that, so descriptive it paints a picture so clear I feel as though I were there myself. Thank you greatly good sir, I hope you post more ARs and I hope you keep them in third person, added entertainment value
    Thank you so much Hollow I am so happy you enjoyed reading my novel, I will be having a new novel up soon about Venus from the 278 Club.

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    I went to see Joy on Monday, then Tuesday saw her in lineup, she recognised me but I went for another girl
    kind of felt weird for me, maybe next time I'll ask reception not to show her
    That must have been awkward haha. Do you sometimes feel bad in not seeing someone when they notice you?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HOT View Post
    Nice story. Sometimes there are just too many (new) WLs to choose from the line up, hehe.
    Thank you and I completely agree, the talent at the 278 CLUB is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bly View Post
    You have a talent for AR! Loved it, thanks bro
    Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    I’ve heard much about her, yet to see her. Makes me even more keen to see her!
    Go for it buddy, she is definitely worth the money, hence me writing the AR for her to gain more customers.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSEXY View Post
    So this is my first time writing an AR, I’m sorry if I have made it too long or too short or too descriptive or too boring. Sorry in advance. P.S I should have written this in first person instead of third person. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

TLR Joy was an absolute joy. One of the best orgasms I have had which ended up with me having pins and needles and couldn’t even move.

Back Story:

It was on a cold damp night where the rain trickles down the window sill. With a dark deep sky with no moon in sight, loneliness grows and lingers inside SEXY’s mind. He wonders, should he go out and find a girl to lighten up his night? Will she be the rain to my desert sky? Could she be the fire in my darkest night? Could she be my sun when it’s cold outside?

After hours of thinking and pondering, he decides that he should go for it. He browses the internet for ages and stumbles upon aus99.com where he reads many reviews of establishments. Thank you to Assandlegs, Mr Fugly, The Speechwriter, Hu6e and others who provide the service of writing AR’s who help us newbies in finding some of the best establishments in Sydney. SEXY has lost track of time but has decided he will try out 278 CLUB and decides to ask for a recommendation from the owner. He kindly recommends Joy as it was her first day. He agrees and agrees on a booking for 1am however, due to circumstances he was not able to meet the 1am scheduled booking and thus asks for a 2am booking. The owner is extremely accommodating and changes the time and SEXY is thankful for their service. He has a quick shower and drives to the location. When he reaches the 278 CLUB, the owners greet SEXY and are extremely accommodating.

Story:

After entering room 8, SEXY wonders if he has made the right choice, has he chosen the right girl. While his mind is racing, a knock on the door happen and one of the sexiest girls comes in. She says hello but doesn’t speak much English and SEXY explains how he can speak a little Chinese but not much. However, during the little Chinese SEXY and interpret, she softly asks, is it cold outside baby? You seem cold but don’t worry, I can warm you up. She helps SEXY undress and some light French kissing ensues until all the clothes is off. She flirty mentions ooo baby your already hard *wink* and SEXY replies, baby you are so sexy while we both hold hands and we walk into the shower.

However, before going into the shower, SEXY can’t stop looking at her backside where the arches and lines of her back guide the eyes directly onto her plump and bootylicous ass. Even though SEXY is not much of an ass man, he couldn’t take his eyes off her ass while they walk towards the shower. During the shower, SEXY got to fully admire her D size, maybe DD size breasts. They were firm but also not too firm. They were soft but not droopy, some of the best breasts that SEXY has saw. SEXY couldn’t help but to continue to squeeze and massage her beautiful breasts. She says baby, let me help you get clean. She bends over while she presses her ass onto SEXY’s penis and wiggles it while pumping the body gel. Her soft and delicate hands run all over SEXY’s body and onto the shaft, where she strokes it and makes sure its squeaky clean. After the cleaning phase was finished, they continue with some really deep French kissing where not only was SEXY’s penis harder than ever and she stroked it gently and wanted to continue to tease me.

She drops to her knees where she takes SEXY’s penis and mouth fucks it and is one of the most amazing feelings that SEXY has experienced with lots of licks and sucks. She continues for at least 10 minutes and while SEXY wants to reciprocate, she says no baby, let me make you happy. When she gets up from her knees, she gives me body slide while SEXY’s penis is between her butt cheeks and is getting grinded on and his hands are playing with her nipples. She moans and says ohhh baby.

As we move from the bathroom to the bedroom, SEXY notices the mirror on the top of the bed and makes him super excited. Her arch on her back where she starts bobbing up and down on SEXY’s penis was a sight to see. She massages SEXY’s balls while his hands can’t stop caressing her beautiful breasts. Even though she was very inexperienced she still knew how to blow a man and SEXY couldn’t wait to fuck her hard. She continues this for a long time. SEXY believes she blew him for at least 20 minutes. She has the stamina to blow for ages and doesn’t want to stop at all. She notices how much SEXY is enjoying her breasts and decides to grab some lube and titty fuck me and oh my was it a wonderful sight and feeling. She has one of the softest breasts that SEXY has encountered and it felt amazing while SEXY’s penis moved up and down between her two beautiful breasts. SEXY wanted a midnight snack down at her Y but she was ticklish but she explained to SEXY, it’s okay baby. You don’t need to pleasure me; I want to pleasure you so much. Let me do all the work. I want you to feel good, I want to make you happy and oh boy was SEXY a happy man.

SEXY explain to Joy how he like anal play and she goes and grabs some lube and decides to finger my ass while continuing to blow me. This alone would have made SEXY explode but he wanted to be inside of her. Joy giggles as SEXY say, I don’t want to cum yet. I want more of you. Joy then slips on the condom while kissing me and decides to ride me. Usually, SEXY can last a normal amount of time however, due to her teasing, nipple sucking, blow and her anal play. SEXY was already on edge. As soon as JOY slides SEXY’s penis inside her, he could feel the stretch, the tightness of JOY was intense. Joy did not have to do much as with less than 10 thrusts of her made SEXY explode in absolute JOY. This was one of the most intense orgasms that SEXY has experienced. He received pins and needles on both arms and legs. He was paralysed and couldn’t move due to the intense simulation that he has just received. Joy softly explains it’s okay, just rest baby. She massages SEXY while he is still trying to recover. He wonders is this normal? Am I going to die? The sensations calm down and they both enter the shower, where more deep French kissing ensues as the buzzer goes off. She cleans his penis with care as it is super sensitive and still sore two days later. However, SEXY wants more but due to their closing time of 3am, he was not able to extend the session. Joy and SEXY hug and kiss as they both get dressed and leave the room.

SEXY leaves the 278 CLUB thinking if only he came at 1, he could have extended the session as he wanted more of Joy. In conclusion, Joy did lighten up his night. She was the rain to his desert sky. She was the fire to his darkest night and the sun to the cold night. If only he could have more.

The End.
    thanks for the ar brother. i think my next puntkermon is Joy. My pokeballs are screaming after readin ya Ar.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    A punt a day. Keeps the doctors away