Thread: Am I being paranoid or is my WL phone being tracked.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Am I being paranoid or is my WL phone being tracked.

An unusual occurrence has happened twice recently. A WL whom I see has my number in her phone. Out of the blue I have received 2 calls from the Chinese embassy main line.I know a few WL's get family members to come over and take money back which could raise suspicions. I just find this very odd and perhaps this particular lady is under surveillance and therefore myself.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Are you Chinese national? If you are aussi than no worry.

How did you know it was the Chinese embassy main line? Wasn't there a telemarketing scam gaining traction a couple months back claiming to be from the Chinese embassy and asking for due payments? If I recall they only went after people with Asian surnames, but you never know with telemarketing scams.

Just be careful with whatever texts (especially links) and calls you receive in the future.

Banned
    Paranoia paranoia, everybody's coming to get me!!

Chillax bro.
    Unless you owe money, safe as houses.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always get them calls and i didn't give my number out to anyone. It was a scam a while back. If you get them now, just hang up.

Take a chill pill gropebill. Most of us have been there
    Last edited by krnboy; 27-09-2018 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Adding more

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its a scam thats been happening to mainlanders in Aus. If its someone speaking mandarin claiming to be bla bla bla, then there's it. Remembered it was on the news few months back

PARANOIA WILL DESTROYA
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Banned
    If it is a scam, I hope they call me.

I'll put on my Joey Diaz voice and abuse the fuck outta them.

I just rang back this Phone Number, telemarketing scam, 03 87518106, they ring relentlessly, block them they call from another number, I never answer, I copy number and Google, ausreverse phone checking shows numerous complaints for this number, so I just rang and gave both barrels to the cunts ,,,,,,,,,,
    ahhh release, feel free to call and let loose on these pests……
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    I just rang back this Phone Number, telemarketing scam, 03 87518106, they ring relentlessly, block them they call from another number, I never answer, I copy number and Google, ausreverse phone checking shows numerous complaints for this number, so I just rang and gave both barrels to the cunts ,,,,,,,,,,
    ahhh release, feel free to call and let loose on these pests……
    Lol.... just called and abused the hell outta them. I went into Tony Soprano mode.
    Guy didnt even get to day hello.... telemarketer scum.

Banned
    The best advice is not to answer numbers that you don't recognise. Don't say anything and let it go to your message bank. They won't leave messages. Just block the number on your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Lol.... just called and abused the hell outta them. I went into Tony Soprano mode.
    Guy didnt even get to day hello.... telemarketer scum.
    Bro how good is the Sopranos ? I've just started watching it. I recently came across James Gandolfinis SNL clip from a few years ago. Bloody funny as hell.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol Chinese embassy.

Sopranos is the best show. RIP Tony Soprano

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by groperbill View Post
    An unusual occurrence has happened twice recently. A WL whom I see has my number in her phone. Out of the blue I have received 2 calls from the Chinese embassy main line.I know a few WL's get family members to come over and take money back which could raise suspicions. I just find this very odd and perhaps this particular lady is under surveillance and therefore myself.
    Don't worry just have fun with them and talk some shit eventually they stop ringing.