Thread: Mix report of 7 girls , Part 1 (Deer, Venus, Rui)

Junior Member(有D料到)

Mix report of 7 girls , Part 1 (Deer, Venus, Rui)

278 Club has recently become my new paradise, where I visit 1-2 times on weekly basis. Almost never disappointed, below is my mix report of months of punting experience in 278 Club

Deer

Face: 7.5/10, pretty and cute type, photo accuracy 90%+

Body:7/10 , petite type, with nice natural C cup

Service/Skill: 8/10, Great skills and very keen to do service.

Personality: Very professional, didn't talk much, a bit cold in a way.

Highlights: fucking petite girl like Deer, made you feel like a powerful man, your dick looked so big and she moaned like crazy.

Letdown: not really, although I do hope there was more interaction, but I get that she was just being very professional and wanted less of emotions involved.

Overall: 7.5/10, my first girl in 278, worth every penny and if you like petite girl, definitely give her a go.

Venus

Face: 6.5, Eurasian look, was told she's a mix of Russian and Chinese, not really my type, but She's better than average. Photo accuracy 90%+

Body: 7, Eurasian figure, nice arse which beats 80% of Asian girl, chubby body with nice natural C/D rack.

Service/Skill: 8.5/10, Great skills and very passionate on kissing and BJ, very wild too.

Personality: Bubbly and fun to talk to, which is a bonus

Highlights: thanks to her exotic look, the experience is very different from regular Asian girls. Hot, wild and sexy.

Letdown: not really, beside the receptionist thought I only paid for 30 mins and buzz me way too soon, but it was just an misunderstanding.

Overall: 8/10, Honestly, she wasn't really my type in first sight, but she proved me wrong by offering great service and a lot of passion. There's so many great AR about her, I won't add too much here.

Rui

Face: N/A, I can tell she got a sexy/hot face, but she was without makeup, so I really can't judge. Photo looks amazing though.

Body:8/10 , very tall and slim (172cm in my guess), her long legs are smoking hot, I'd give her 8.5 - 9 if her boobs weren't enhanced.

Service/Skill: 9/10, Rui is famous because of her service, and it's a truth. Top service, makes you feel like a king. She can be quite Horny and slutty, too

Personality: Very professional, but willing to talk. The day I visited was actually her birthday, so we talked quite a lot.

Highlights: service was outstanding, she even sucked my toes with her horny mouth. Her BJ was also so great that I had to CIM without fucking. And she kept sucking while I was releasing, gosh, that was awesome!

Letdown: She came to the room without any makeup, so I was quite shocked. But she explained to me that she was supposed to take a day off because it was her birthday, and she didn't have anytime to prepare ... I can't blame her for that.

Overall: 7.5/10, I am happy to give her 8 - 8.5 if she was fully prepared. Great body, great service and friendly. There's also a lot of good AR about her in forum

To be continued ... ( Part 2, Abby, Bobo, Cici and Didi)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That’s a good summary for me that I haven’t all those girls so far I try Lulu, Star and Momo(last night) they are all very good 👍🏽

Part 2 to be continued... Where's that Michale Jackson eating popcorn meme... ��

Banned
    Nice reviews bro.

Deer is always abit cold at first
    But she warms up at about session 3.

I personally wouldn't put Venus that high, but hey, YMMV right?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Nice reviews bro.

Deer is always abit cold at first
    But she warms up at about session 3.

I personally wouldn't put Venus that high, but hey, YMMV right?
    Haha, like I've mentioned, usually Venus won't be my first pick, but maybe my expectation wasn't that high at the start, and the experience was quite unique

Any other girl you recommend in 278, bro ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ray5950 View Post
    Haha, like I've mentioned, usually Venus won't be my first pick, but maybe my expectation wasn't that high at the start, and the experience was quite unique

Any other girl you recommend in 278, bro ?
    Lulu is good.
    I liked Roxy and Bobo too.
    I would eat the ass out of a dead possum to get some doubles action with those 2. But as they are good mates, I dont see it happening.

Actually Baby really did well. She doesn't get much of a mention.
    I really enjoyed fucking her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Lulu is good.
    I liked Roxy and Bobo too.
    I would eat the ass out of a dead possum to get some doubles action with those 2. But as they are good mates, I dont see it happening.

Actually Baby really did well. She doesn't get much of a mention.
    I really enjoyed fucking her.
    Thanks bro.
    Roxy seems pretty good.
    I'm also thinking Boa , Yoyo and Jin
    Gosh, why they all look so hot !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Deer is a bit cold, but she’s always a safe bet satisfaction wise. But as bro hu6e said, couple of sessions with her she does seem to get better. I find her mood changes, some days happy and bubbly, some days cold as fuck