Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bella - Chinese barbie doll sucks me bare, licks balls, rims my ass and gets tight pu$$y fucked.

Banned

Bella - Chinese barbie doll sucks me bare, licks balls, rims my ass and gets tight pu$$y fucked.

After my session with S, I caught a glimpse of Bella on the way out. I really liked this small pretty barbie doll. Bella's face looks pretty as a picture with makeup.
    So back at No.5 today. Very rare for me to go back to back. But I just had to do Bella. It is her third day and wanted to fuck her when still fresh.
    Arrived at 5 Marrickville and paid $200 again for diamond level. What soon was to follow in the next 45 minutes was absolutely diamond service.

Bella was wearing sexy black lingerie and high heels when I met her. Her face is immaculate, it is oh so pretty you would not change a thing.
    When Bella undressed, she is about medium size 7, 160cm, enhanced C Cup bust and 45kg. I reckon she is 23-25 years old. Bella also has big nipples so good for a suck later on.
    One of the things I noticed in the shower when she joined me, was she cleaned my ass very thoroughly. This was a hint of rimming soon.

On the bed, Bella started to flick my nipples with her tongue. She has some experience and feels arousing. She soon made her way down to my balls.
    Bella munched on my balls like a puppy retrieving two tennis balls. Bella also flicked the area between my balls and ass with her nails.
    I like this technique and her pretty face is a great visual. She soon starts to suck my cock. Bella gives a good go, and soon I stand up to take control.

I fuck her mouth and switch between tea bagging my ball sack on her mouth. Her wet tongue feels awesome on my balls.
    I then directed Bella to my ass, she sprays my ass so now it smells like roses. She sticks her tongue inside and licks my ass.
    Bella does this for a good length before I place her on the bed, and mouth fuck her some more.

It was time for sex, and always start with doggystyle. She was too tight and could not enter so had to go missionary first.
    Still needed some lube before I finally got inside her air tight opening. Bella has bush but not too much. Started slowly before getting deeper and deeper.
    The best thing is that she looks me straight in the eye, and is very erotic feeling as I drill this gorgeous girl.

I flipped her to doggystyle and now could enter her as I have loosen her vagina. I lunge over to get deep inside her from behind.
    Bella moans the loudest in this position. I dont know why but she feels so tight in this position, more so than missionary.
    I keep drilling Bella to get the sound vibrations going. Soon, some whiteness oozes out of her vagina, some pussy juice.
    I switch her to missionary one more time, as she is very wet now. I suck her big nipples, and fuck her til her pussy squeezes the load out of me inside the dom.

A pleasure as always. Sorry I wasn’t there to greet you today. But it’s good to see you are enjoying yourself with another pretty girl nonetheless. Now for the trifecta of friends you need to see yulia.

Regards,

Victor M5
    Last edited by Marrickvill_5; 12-04-2019 at 10:05 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    A pleasure as always. Sorry I wasn’t there to greet you today. But it’s good to see you are enjoying yourself with another pretty girl nonetheless. Now for the trifecta of friends you need to see yulia.

Regards,

Victor M5

No problem. Didn't know they were friends. Hope they don't talk too much about me lol.

Banned
    Nice review bro.

I like the use of alliteration.
    One question though.... if she sprayed your ass and it smelt like roses, does that mean you could smell your own ass? That's pretty flexible mate!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Nice review bro.

I like the use of alliteration.
    One question though.... if she sprayed your ass and it smelt like roses, does that mean you could smell your own ass? That's pretty flexible mate!

Get the fuck outta here. You the same guy that PM me about Abby trying to get intel, and has big cock in other thread.

I put all my punting money you have small cock and smaller wallet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    Get the fuck outta here. You the same guy that PM me about Abby trying to get intel, and has big cock in other thread.

I put all my punting money you have small cock and smaller wallet.
    Chill bro... I was fucking joking.
    Of course no one can smell their own ass!

And yes, I asked if Abby really was a size 4. But what does that have to do with the size of my dong?

Show me your wallet, I'll show you my cock, since you seem so interested in the size.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Chill bro... I was fucking joking.
    Of course no one can smell their own ass!

And yes, I asked if Abby really was a size 4. But what does that have to do with the size of my dong?

Show me your wallet, I'll show you my cock, since you seem so interested in the size.

No one cares. Dont PM me, nor comment on my threads.

You are on my banned list

bye

Banned
    Hahaha, this is hilarious!! Its like talking to a big man sized baby.
    Miss Christmas was 100% about your broke ass.
    I made the list, so happy right now! I would like to thank the people that have believed in me, and especially those who are extremely butthurt at simple jokes. Also those who are shilly enough to get caught out.

I hope a Bin Chicken swoops down and plucks that chip off your shoulder.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The change in emphasis of your reviews at M5 is just a little too obvious .....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    The change in emphasis of your reviews at M5 is just a little too obvious .....
    Here are some blasts from the past.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?64056-Summaries

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...h-Uh-Oh-Uh-Ohh

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-off-the-plane
    Last edited by Lenka_X5; 08-09-2018 at 11:51 PM. Reason: :)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great PR exercise M5 👍🏽 👍🏽 👍🏽

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    Great PR exercise M5   
    Reallyyyyyyyy. It's a good shop very clean .

Where is Lily Victor ? Viet 19yrs old !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey guys lay off Lenka, it's good his found a new home. Although the it is another 5 house.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by freedom8 View Post
    Reallyyyyyyyy. It's a good shop very clean .

Where is Lily Victor ? Viet 19yrs old !
    I believe Sweet lily (ABV) the best girl at m5 be back very soon

Lenka - scarlet's body similar to lily? Booty

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I believe Sweet lily (ABV) the best girl at m5 be back very soon

Lenka - scarlet's body similar to lily? Booty

Yes Scarlet's body quite similar to Lily with big bum.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Exactly. That was your style. Short and to the point. Your new reviews from M5 read like promotional ads. Surely the great Lenka would never stoop so low as to ...... ?

Banned
    Exactly. That was your style. Short and to the point. Your new reviews from M5 read like promotional ads. Surely the great Lenka would never stoop so low as to ...... ?

This is full review with all the details - its not the first time I have done it this style so I dont know what you are on about.

Other times I do looks + service review, sometimes summaries with /10 ratings.

"The great Lenka". Love it, going to frame that comment.

I'd say the review is pretty accurate. I mean apart from all the details about his session which I don't care for, he's pretty much spot on about the shop. Good to know the shop is clean renovated and supplying good girls now.

Banned
    I wrote that review straight after my session with Bella so was fresh in my head.

Details are extremely accurate inside the room with the girl. She is very submissive.

Bit XXX rated for some viewers, but wet dreams fellas.

Banned
    Don’t underestimate the power of discounts - those $20-50s add up LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast