Thread: K Minji, very pretty girl, awesome vacuum BBBJ and awesome sex, loved her boobs

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

K Minji, very pretty girl, awesome vacuum BBBJ and awesome sex, loved her boobs

gentlemen

I've read AR on Minji but wasn't so convinced. I'm not a fan of massive boobs cuz I think they could be saggy so I wasn't interested in seeing Minji at first. The AR made me tempted and the facts that she was booked out fast meant that she's a popular girl.
    So I had to see Minji and oh boy, I don't regret seeing her. It was awesome.

Face: very pretty K girl. She has very pretty eyes, small triangle face, young girl. Very nice long smooth straight hair too. Pretty smile too.
    Body: slim girl, probably not toned but very soft, spotless white smooth skin. She smells great too.
    Boobs: all natural, it's not firm or high as girls with small boobs, of course due to her boob size but I gotta say, Minji boobs are so good. The scene of her on top of me kissing me, I could see her beautiful pair of boobs, it was beautiful.
    BBBJ: fantastic. a good BBBJ is when the girl left "no air" in her mouth, Minji did so, lots of contacts between her mouth and my dick, on the knob, it was so good. I rarely come from BBBJ alone but 1-2 minutes in from her BBBJ, I could feel I'm half way to coming from her BBBJ alone.
    But Minji seems to know, she moved on to a boobs slide, what a feeling sliding through that beautiful pair of soft boobs.
    DATY: she totally liked my DATY, I think I made her come. Her reaction seems genuine and intense.
    Sex: what a great session. Minji could take my whole dick in so I went all in, deep deep, what a great feeling, we were both over the moon

Minji is great, she has everything a man could ask for. Return factor: absolutely.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing xboyx! I hope she sticks around for a while!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I knew you would love her Xboy.
    She is a very classy girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah told ya her boobs so fun. Shes the perfect mix of gfe and pse for me. I saw kana today instead though and her service is really good too. Hahaha we almost crossed paths!

Niiicceee, mate~~~~

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Superbear View Post
    Yeah told ya her boobs so fun. Shes the perfect mix of gfe and pse for me. I saw kana today instead though and her service is really good too. Hahaha we almost crossed paths!
    lol I saw Kana today too, saw your name carved in her down there

Banned
    xboy you are the man now.

LX5