Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worst club - pay before seeing girls ?!?!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    You weren't a dodgy looking drunk hobo by any chance?
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    Make an effort to make yourself presentable. How are you expecting to be intimate with someone (regardless if your paying or not) when you turn up looking like a fuckin hobo. These WL are human beings aswell, and you should look at the reception as a form of screening the clients going through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Lol, smelly hobo.

I sure do make the effort.
    But mind you, is shaving your face and balls, having a shower , wearing clean clothes and abit of cologne too much to ask?
    For some, it would appear so.
    Lol... well called very quickly A&L !!! If you're planning to be intimate with a beautiful girl, looking like a hobo is definitely not the way to go!!
    I would never dream to turn up without making the effort to look and smell my best!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Lol... well called very quickly A&L !!! If you're planning to be intimate with a beautiful girl, looking like a hobo is definitely not the way to go!!
    I would never dream to turn up without making the effort to look and smell my best!!
    Thanks bro fugly, if you look like a homeless hobo, can you blame the shop for asking to see the colour of your cash?

Mind you, I think you were lucky not to get told to leave instead...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

That's some bullshit bro.
    It seems a few shops are having teething issues with staff.
    It would appear that there is the stereotypical shit customer service arising in some Sydney brothels.
    Funnily enough, I've never ever had shit service in Western Sydney 150 buck fuck shops. Never.

Why not get an Aussie receptionist??
    As in white Aussie.
    I dont think I've ever seen a whitey behind the desk.

I would reception the fuckin shit outta any shop. And you wouldn't need security either

In 278s defense... I have never had that shitty service. Tony and Jessie have always taken care of me. But I book in advance, almost everytime.
    You should apply for a job. So long as you are ok with Cash in hand and income depends on how busy the shop is.

ALSO!!!!

you need to be fluent in at least Chinese, then Korean, and maybe Japanese .. ya know.. So you can chat up all the girls that work there.

Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Thanks bro fugly, if you look like a homeless hobo, can you blame the shop for asking to see the colour of your cash?

Mind you, I think you were lucky not to get told to leave instead...

Maybe it's a nice way to make the OP leave..

Girls actually look at the security cameras and decide who they want to see.
    That's why receptionist always goes to "check" who's available. Like they don't know already. haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    You should apply for a job. So long as you are ok with Cash in hand and income depends on how busy the shop is.

ALSO!!!!

you need to be fluent in at least Chinese, then Korean, and maybe Japanese .. ya know.. So you can chat up all the girls that work there.
    Cash in hand, fuck yeah.
    I think income dependence on how the shop is performing doesn't bother me.
    I wouldn't have to beat up unruly customers either. Pain compliance is the easiest way to deal with an uncouth punter.

But my lack of Mandarin might be a problem. I got Japanese alright... but not Korean or Mandarin.
    It cant be that hard,, "XXXX, Room 3, 1 hour! Xièxiè!".

Nailed it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i went to vip69 on Liverpool st and the mamasan asked me which option on the menu id like and pay up before being led to a spare room.... i chose 30mins massage with Body slide and HJ for 90 bux which is the market rate. now I am in the room and still haven't seen the ml yet so I thought this is fucked hope i get lucky with a decent looking ml. to my disappointment, a slightly over weight 20 something ml walks in and greets me and i thought this was gonna be a dud session. however when ther massage started she turns out to be a bubbly girl and very accommodating so in the end I left a satisfied customer. but the payment up front system is not to best business model. i fail to understand how ther owner thinks this is a good idea if they want to have a successful business.

It cant be that hard,, "XXXX, Room 3, 1 hour! Xièxiè!".

Nailed it.
    I can just picture it

Customer complains. -> Girl offers excuse in the form of verbal Chinese Diarrhea.
    Hu6e : ..... Xiè Xiè

Quote Originally Posted by encoule View Post
    i went to vip69 on Liverpool st and the mamasan asked me which option on the menu id like and pay up before being led to a spare room.... i chose 30mins massage with Body slide and HJ for 90 bux which is the market rate. now I am in the room and still haven't seen the ml yet so I thought this is fucked hope i get lucky with a decent looking ml. to my disappointment, a slightly over weight 20 something ml walks in and greets me and i thought this was gonna be a dud session. however when ther massage started she turns out to be a bubbly girl and very accommodating so in the end I left a satisfied customer. but the payment up front system is not to best business model. i fail to understand how ther owner thinks this is a good idea if they want to have a successful business.
    I still remembered my first punt EVER.

walked it. mamasan asked me how long.
    I said 1 hour
    she asked for money
    I paid
    she took me to a room and a random girl showed up.
    Totally not my type, got bored after 30 min and thought i leave and try a different shop.
    Went to Vixen,
    Got shown a line up. i was like Whaaaaaaa? line up?????????? sweeeet... 2h please with this jap girl. Who turned out to be fucking chinese. WTF...spoke japanese and english with the strongest Chinese accent.

and rest was history.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12