Found this ad on locanto whilst deciding where to go.
https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_2...rry-Hills.html

Quick call to arrange my slot and could choose female or male. The option is there if you fancy it.

Rocked up and up a flight of stairs to the reception. The place is painted purple and looks like 3 rooms with walls not going to the ceiling.
Greeted by Monika, typical Thai looking, small build small tits but I found her to be pretty with a nice smile.
$30 for 1/2 hr so I wasn’t expecting too much, I really just wanted a hj!!
Went into the room directly at the top of the stairs. It’s a very small room with the table in the middle and a stool.
Massage massage was quite good, probably not as strong as I’d like it but still very enjoyable. Used lots of oil throughout so be aware if that’s not your thing.
Turn over time and some small talk. Monika is 29 but looks early 20s I suppose. Was offered part 2. $30 for hj $50 for nude. Chose just the hj as although she has a nice body her tits are small.
Standard part 2 with eye contact and good technique. I was allowed a small play of her little tits.
Monika cleaned me up then got a hot towel to wipe the oil off.
Wasn’t a rushed service and probably went over by 5 minutes.
All in all happy with the session and would recommend Monika.
I had messaged through the locanto ad which I didn’t see till I left. Fs is on offer for those interested