OMG!!!
What an amazing girl. Drop dead gorgeous. Model face, killer body (slim, not skinny with beautiful enhanced D cups).
Right from the start her attitude and friendliness were amazing.
In the shower we DFKed with her beautiful body pressed against mine she reached down and squeezed my engorged rod and smiled sweetly like it was the first cock she had ever seen. I could have kissed her all day such is her skill but there were other things to do.
Off to the bedroom of the apartment room, which was really nice BTW, and she dropped to her knees in front of the mirror as I fed my throbbing cock into her moist and willing mouth. Time after time she slid up and down making it harder and harder. With pre-cum leaking from my tip she gently raises my cock to gain access to my heavy, hairy cum filled balls and lavishes her tongue until I could stand no more. We stand up and I guide her to the bed where I spread her legs and she submits willIingly to my tongue to her already wet pussy. She has a beautiful pussy - not shaved but nicely maintained with hair on the top and around the lips. As she got wetter and wetter it looked amazing and I gently probed her hole with 2 fingers which caused her to arch her back and push my tongue firmly down on to her pulsing clit. We moved to 69 and the visuals of this were mesmerising.
I needed to fuck her. She grabbed the dom and I entered her creamy well-used fuck hole. Every nerve ending was on fire as she gently moved up for more DFK . Slowly and surely our rhythm increased as she got wetter and wetter. Numerous position changes and use of the furniture only added to the encounter. Finally with time running out I pushed her on to the bed and pounded her in missionary. Appealing to her submissive streak we moved to where she could clearly see my big cock moving in and out of her fuck hole and I commanded her to not take her eyes off my cock as I relentlessly pushed in and out of her. Eyes wide she did as she was told manoeuvring her body so I could access the deepest part of her. In the end with our lips locked and me buried deep inside her body I expelled my man juice - spurt after spurt of pent up ball cream.
She smiled sweetly and continued to kiss me for five more minutes until the bell sounded.
What a girl. Just sensational. Such a sweety but also an absolute fuck machine who truly knows how to please a man. And no doubt she has pleased many.
Next time I’m booking 2 hours (at least).