Thread: Shelly- amazing girl and definitely not a faker

Banned

Shelly- amazing girl and definitely not a faker

First time ive ever broken past the $250 mark for any punt whatsoever. I decided on crystals as i was in the area (chatswood) and wanted to try out something different (and since the pics looked amazing).

I was surprised that apartment was an old building, however it is outfitted for a more modern feel. I was greeted by shelly at the door, slightly anxious as you never know what to expect with a lot of fake pics going around, but holy sh!t shes hotter in real life. Slightly rounder face (and i mean only slightly) but a definite stunner no matter what angle you look from.

I was directed to our room and went straight to the shower to rinse off after a long day at work. Came back and started chatting to shelly. Ymmv but i felt that like she was a bit standoffish at first but she quickly warms up to you if youre upfront.

Started off with DATY and explored her body a bit, heaps of tatoos and something id like to look closer at sice it looked like a piece of art. Boobs are enhanced which isnt my thing but its not a deal breaker. A bit of dfs and we moved onto a bbbj. Not THE best technique but great to start a session. Her lips are quite supple so the view is fucking awesome to behold.

Grabbed my own dom (from japan 0.02!!) since i definitely wanted a greater experience particularly since shes stunning and comes with a hefty price tag. Started of with cowgirl, slightly shallow till she got more wet then a full mount afterwards. Finished off in missionary since time was running out, would of loved to finish on the tits but i dont think shes that type of girl. By the way, shes tight af- even though i really tried to take my time, i came in <10min

Some brief stats:
    Nationality- taiwanese
    Age- 20s
    Height- 5"7ish
    Weight- 55kg (more or less)
    Cost- $280

Looks- 9.5/10, sex 8/10. English 9/10 (locals probably speak more retarded then she does) Would i got again? 11/10.

Bbbj (didnt ask for cim but who knows), daty, dfs, cowgirl, missionary. She was open to doggy but thats not my thing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tan30 View Post

Looks- 9.5/10, sex 8/10. English 9/10 (locals probably speak more retarded then she does) Would i got again? 11/10.

Very high ratings. Good stuff.

Banned

Banned

Banned