Thread: Summaries - Katherine, Daisy, Sasha, Alin, Bella, Chloe

Banned

Summaries - Katherine, Daisy, Sasha, Alin, Bella, Chloe

K Katherine
    - Katherine is a very young and inexperienced Korean that just started this morning. She is about 160cm, Natural B cups, toned young body no fat, nice shaped bum, shoulder length hair and soooooo cute/adorable.
    - If you have tried K Mina/Ayu, she is similar style looking but slightly taller.
    - She has very little experience, so is as delicate as can be and decided to take things slow today. Katherine said she was bit "nervous"
    - Katherine is very eager to please, and has a good attitude as she follows your lead. I decided to DFK her as soon as I stepped in the door as morning freshness.
    - BBBJ was good length and balls licking was not too bad either
    - Katherine is very tight, so could only get 1 finger in and decided to lube her up before sex.
    - I took it very slow today and did not last very long today, as she is very tight. Katherine is great for a relaxing GFE session.

HK Daisy
    - Daisy is a doll like picture. She is very pretty. She has medium size body with natural C Cups, 160cm and big bum.
    - She is very experienced and gives a great BBBJ and ball licking.
    - Daisy looks straight at you in missionary and the eye contact is excellent.
    - Awesome sex with Daisy as she loves a good fuck.
    - Daisy also gives a mean strong massage to finish off session.

K Sasha
    - Sasha is all natural good looking no surgery. She is about 165cm, slight baby fat, natural B-C cups, white smooth skin.
    - Her body is medium size and slightly less tone than Katherine's body.
    - She is quite inexperienced, but is accomodating enough. Like Katherine, Sasha is very tight and responsive down below.
    - Sasha looks so good when I bang her in missionary as she is pretty and has natural moans.
    - Sasha can't do second shots or massage after first time but I still enjoyed my session with her. Maybe book again if Ginza take 45mins bookings for her.

Thai Alin
    - Alin has a pretty face with big sexy eyes. She is about 168cm with full size body, enhanced d cup bust and tanned skin expected of Thai girls.
    - She is probably the best service girl I have tried at Ginza/278 Club. Alin really knows what she is doing when giving, cat bath, BBBJ, ball licking and sex positions, etc.
    - Best thing about Alin is that she does not follow routine and goes about it spontaneously.
    - Alin likes to glance behind in doggystyle and looks straight up in missionary.
    - Alin is full on, and basically won't let your cock go til you are fully satisfied.

K Bella
    - Bella is more next door looking than glamorous type. She is about 170cm, toned size 7, long black hair, white smooth skin. Bella has a nice body.
    - She is experienced and knows what to do. She can do DFK, BBBJ in shower, rimming, etc.
    - She is very friendly and accomodating. I think she will be a good session with everyone.
    - Bella is also quite tight and loved banging her in doggy til I cum.
    - She can also do good massage to finish off session.

K Chloe
    - Chloe is quite glamorous and tall clubbing girl type. She is about 170cm, slim size 6, natural b cup bust, long legs and good skin.
    - She has some experience and can do good rimming, BBBJ, ball licking, etc.
    - Chloe has decent English so communication is not a problem.
    - She also looks great in doggystyle as slight curvy bum to her for a slim girl.
    - I think starting @ $140 for a hot girl that can do all these services is a bargain @278.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Daisy
    - she’s no medium build. Thin/ slim
    - boobs are bolt ons
    - loves to fuck, definitely. Not afraid to look you in the eye.
    I’d have to say she may be experienced and has decent suction however IMO I felt like she was going through the motions- ir rushes cat bath. Moving from one to next without flow.

But then again, if you’re there for a punt - what does all the above matter when she ticks most of the boxes!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Nice LX5
    Alin have to be the friendliest nd best services girl in ginza nd one of most accommodating girl out there. A Prefect 10

How's Katherine face to Sasha nd miki ? Thx

Banned
    Nice set bro.
    Alin sounds a winner.
    Just wish more Ginza girls worked 278 on Sundays.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Daisy is a small girl with fakes titties and small ass. She would be under 160cm.

Chloe comes across uninterested but to her credit does what is required. Probably pick of the K class at 278 and bargain if you can connect with her. Oops I forgot about Jessica who might be back next year.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by threebysix View Post
    Daisy
    - she’s no medium build. Thin/ slim
    - boobs are bolt ons
    - loves to fuck, definitely. Not afraid to look you in the eye.
    I’d have to say she may be experienced and has decent suction however IMO I felt like she was going through the motions- ir rushes cat bath. Moving from one to next without flow.

But then again, if you’re there for a punt - what does all the above matter when she ticks most of the boxes!

Daisy is about 50-53kg I am rarely wrong when it comes to size/weight. A lot of new Ginza/278 ladies now follow the routine of giving DFK followed by shower together, BBBJ in shower, rimming, cat bath, BBBJ again, sex, massage routine. With Daisy I just took the lead instead of that. I am not that good with judging boobs but it didn't feel that hard to me but I could be wrong.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Nice LX5
    Alin have to be the friendliest nd best services girl in ginza nd one of most accommodating girl out there. A Prefect 10

How's Katherine face to Sasha nd miki ? Thx

Yes Alin top services for sure.

Katherine is fantastic looking. She is very cute. Definitely one of the best looking girls I have tried this year. For me can compare with Sasha and Miki but different style.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Nice set bro.
    Alin sounds a winner.
    Just wish more Ginza girls worked 278 on Sundays.

Go Alin for her top service.

I really like the big roster and huge variety across the 2 shops.

New girls starting all the time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Weapon View Post
    Daisy is a small girl with fakes titties and small ass. She would be under 160cm.

Chloe comes across uninterested but to her credit does what is required. Probably pick of the K class at 278 and bargain if you can connect with her. Oops I forgot about Jessica who might be back next year.
    Daisy has a big ass.

K Chloe is good and great value for the price, but also try K Sasha or K Katherine @Ginza. They are very young (both I reckon under 21yr old) and very top notched in quality, hard to explain...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Daisy definitely has fake tits and nice round ass. Very pretty face. Hell of a bbbj, so good I saw her 2 days in a row!

rcha086
    Great reviews mate, concise and to the point. Appreciate all the other comments regarding the other K girls; I rarely venture out my regulars so it's good to know who to prioritise if I decide to try someone different!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    Daisy definitely has fake tits and nice round ass. Very pretty face. Hell of a bbbj, so good I saw her 2 days in a row!
    Daisy is good girl

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    Great reviews mate, concise and to the point. Appreciate all the other comments regarding the other K girls; I rarely venture out my regulars so it's good to know who to prioritise if I decide to try someone different!
    Have some semi-regulars myself, but I am always up for a new girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This place looks promising.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Your reviews are really concise and to-the-point, good job!

Great revues s Lenka