Thread: Micky - young girl. 23 years old. Line up of 18 girls. 67 Villawood

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Micky - young girl. 23 years old. Line up of 18 girls. 67 Villawood

Hit my current favourite young girl shop. 67 Christina Road, Villawood today.

Word must be getting out as the car park was busy. Went inside and the boss told me that he had 18 girls working today. LOL. That is what I love about this shop. And they are all young.

There was a young Chinese boy also viewing the line up with me. Yesterday I fucked Abby there and in the line up today she was the last to say hello to me and the young boy. She recognised me and smiled at me and I gave her a cheeky grin as she said hello to us. She grinned back as yesterday I gave her a real good fucking and a good orgasm. I told the young boy to choose first and he chose Abby. She came out and walked away with him and just as she was about to leave the room she wiggled her bum at me and turns round and gives me a wink. Cheeky girl. Hot as well. See my AR. PSE is Abby.

Funny. I think she was amused that I was back for more pussy so quickly.

This shop is my go to shop for young girls. I met Helen who is only 18 years old but she was dressed in a tracksuit and told me that she is not working as she is on her period but I want to see her soon. So young and petite and cute. I also have my eye on Monica but today I had to choose Micky.

Micky is 23 years old, has a roundish face, puppy fat body, beautiful C cup young girl tits, hairy pussy and long straight dyed golden hair. She is Chinese and speaks a bit of English. Dressed in a pink bikini and she has a fantastic chunky arse on her that is very firm. Pay $150 hour.

Off to the room and I shower. Micky doesn't shower with me but gets the room ready. She is friendly and we chat and she confirms that there are 18 girls there today. She has worked there for 2 months. I like her body and when we get onto the bed I play with her soft, young girl boobies. Great tits.

The session with Micky started off slow and then exploded into a fuckathon. She is a clean girl and won't do DATY and the blowjob was cbj. That is something that I am prepared to accept at this shop as it is only $150 hr and full of young girls so I think it will be harder to get bbbj and DATY. Trade off extras for young girls I suppose.

I have been there three times now. Two girls would not do DATY, one would. Two girls cbj, Abby was bbbj but wanted a $30 tip. No kissing from any of them. As I say, I go there for one reason only, young girls. Having said that, all three of them have loved a good fucking from my pork sword so the fucking has been really good.

I fucked Micky in mish and legs together mish which she loved as it stimulated her clit. Then lying down doggie which was her favourite as she kept pushing my cock deep into her pussy and massaging my balls. I could tell that she wanted an orgasm as each time I slowed down to stop myself cumming she told me to fuck her hard and fast. I couldn't DATY her to an orgasm so I fucked her deep and hard in mish whilst massaging her wet clit and she had the most fantastic orgasm. To see her young girl face exhaling in pure pleasure as she came hard was so beautiful. I just love watching young, inexperienced girls orgasm. Love it.

I fucked Micky for so long. I came towards the end of the hour and she was flagging now. I fucked her in doggie whilst playing with her young jiggly breasts and came in the dom. She pulls of the condom and looks at the clock and says "you just fucked me for 50 minutes, nobody has done that before". She rubs her stomach where her orgasm has hit her and my cock has fucked the life out of her hairy pussy and laughs and skips off to the shower. She seems happy.

I shower and have another chat with her. I ask if the girls do cbj and no DATY at the shop and she confirms that is the normal service so I will just have to use all my charm and experience to get bbbj and DATY off as many of the youngies as I can.

I will be back there tomorrow, probably to fuck Monica who looks good in a USA flag coloured bikini. She has long dyed silver hair, young and slim and what look like nice C cup naturals so watch out for my AR on her tomorrow.....unless somoeone else grabs my eye in the line up.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Must go.
    Will go.
    Tomorrow.

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Must go.
    Will go.
    Tomorrow.
    You won't regret it. Line up fantastic. See if you can get bbbj or DATY. My hit rate is low so far but for young girls it is awesome. Quality of girls like 5, 42 and 278 in terms of age and looks but bbbj and DATY service levels lower as only $150hr. There is only one price so you can't pay more for a guarantee.

Enjoy and I look forward to your AR. If you see Monica after me you might find my sperm still on her body somewhere.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    You won't regret it. Line up fantastic. See if you can get bbbj or DATY. My hit rate is low so far but for young girls it is awesome. Quality of girls like 5, 42 and 278 in terms of age and looks but bbbj and DATY service levels lower as only $150hr. There is only one price so you can't pay more for a guarantee.

Enjoy and I look forward to your AR. If you see Monica after me you might find my sperm still on her body somewhere.
    If they are hot enough, and I am into it, I'll drop a few notes for that bbbj.

Banned
    Predominantly Chinese girls or other nationalities work at this shop?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Im betting the talent scouts from the city shops pay this place a visit

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Predominantly Chinese girls or other nationalities work at this shop?

All Chinese by the looks of things.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bc- you are indeed a globe trotter. Probably should be working asTHE talent scout

Quote Originally Posted by threebysix View Post
    Bc- you are indeed a globe trotter. Probably should be working asTHE talent scout
    Unfortunately I have to pay to talent scout. I could write a good little black book though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    bummer, i don't mind cbj, no dfk kinda sucks