Thread: Lulu, momo, bobo, Venus...

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lulu, momo, bobo, Venus...

Was a few others but weren’t as memorable

Momo
    Looks - probably into her late 20s, girl next door pretty type. Voluptuous . Great rack (I thought they were fake however awesomely done nonetheless)
    Personality - fun/ lively and self assured
    The deed - good suction on the bbbj, not shy about that. Shaved. Happy to take it from all positions and enjoys it.
    WIR: yes
    8/10

Nana
    Looks - cutesy, girl, seemed to have lost a little weight since last saw her elsewhere. Looks better now. Boobs a little droop for her age *IMO. It's likely just the normal shape
    Personality - babyish? Doesn't speak an ounce of English. Giggles a lot.
    The deed - okay bbbj, very light. Prefers it gentle and slow. She was wiggling all over the place in doggie resisting the position. Poor dfk
    WIR: not my style
    6/10

Bobo
    looks - pretty. Slim shape. Boobs have a decent heft with a little droop. But all good.
    Personality - keen to put into the effort. Likited English however she made the most of it. We didn't use translator, I don't like the use of phone, so just physical interaction
    The deed- good bbbj. She had to self muffle at times (fake or not - was a bit of a screamer lol) - had to stop and check she's okay. At one point, she told me NOT to stop pounding her from behind. I think she's a closet PSE. Loves a bit of anal play
    7/10
    WIR: maybe/ yes. fairly memorable.

Venus
    Looks - exotic. Halfie. Can tell she is the whiter china/ Russian. Voluptuous . Probably 7/8 size. Decent chest. Bit of baby fat . I like the bigger ones better than too slim
    Personality - if you loosen up she'll enjoy herself. Talkative once ice broken. English okay. Fun.
    The deed - great bbbj, dd in the mix. The girl loves to bang/ enthusiasm - eargerness like lulu.
    8/10
    WIR: yep!

Lulu
    Looks - pretty. Omg she was tiny! Slipped off her dress faster than I could. Slim nature. Adorable pussy (is a pussy adorable?)
    Personality- professional yet fun. Always does to please. Very relaxed and looking to service you.
    The deed - not a fan of the hunch position she gets you into... I don't think anyone did it better than barbie/ joy in 5*. Bbbj in the shower, and love the cat bath with her tiny lips. It was good and different as her routine took time, however with a/b cups - she still made it more enjoyable than someone with bigger. For a really really tiny girl , she can take a lot more and was thoroughly enjoying it. This girl may be a closet PSE. Perhaps with bigger boobs - she can outclass deer.
    Perhaps after all the raving reviews I expected more. Cute as she is eager. Will come back for a second trial.
    8/10
    WIR: yes

rcha086
    Great reviews threebysix, appreciate the honesty. Who would be your pick out of the five here?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It really depends on your taste. If you into a game for two and chemistry. I’d say momo.
    - Venus is also good when she’s relaxes or after you do the hard work, round 2 she adds a few other tricks
    If you want to be serviced - lulu

The initial greet is what’s sets the tone. Or else repeats visits to bring out their inner wildness

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lulu is great, little pocket rocket. Just that she speaks zero English is the hard part