Thread: BOBO - Young, Beautiful.. Just what the Doctor Ordered to Get Sleep!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

BOBO - Young, Beautiful.. Just what the Doctor Ordered to Get Sleep!

Person's Name : Bobo

Establishment : N5M

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $230/hour Diamond

Size/shape : 165 cm tall, Slim build

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS. GFE

I took a trip out to N5M after chatting with Eric about what girls he would recommend and were available for my time slot of 1.30 am, he suggested Bobo would suit me very well. Lock me in Eric! I'll be there in 30 min!! Found N5M with the help of my trusty GPS and rung the bell to be let in byn Eric who showed me into one of the new rooms.. damn the heating in this place is turned up high and I was already sweating my ass off on this freezing cold night without actually having any form of a "workout" yet! Eric went off to get Bobo while I made myself comfortable and removed 2 layers of clothing before I melted into a pile of crap!

There was a soft knock on the door, quietly opened to reveal my first sight of Bobo... Man, she was Gorgeous! Her photos do her no justice at all. Her face was classical Chinese but she had huge brown eyes and long flowing brown hair.. I walked up to her and greeted her with a light kiss on the hand and cheek and then I fucking blushed like a virgin on his wedding night!! She had me at a loss for words such was her beauty! Bobo watched my change colour to bright red and gave a quiet, sexy giggle.. I took the towels from her and hung them up and gave her a hand with the sheet. I walked up to her while she was still in her heels and Lingerie, gently cupped her face with my hands and lightly kissed her lips while she watched me with those wide, luminous eyes. After a minute , she breathlessly whispered "shower?" and proceeded to soap up my manhood in such a manner that made it feel like she was giving me a wank...

I lay on the bed and I watch Bobo crawl onto the bed as if she was a leopard stalking her prey... she kept her eyes locked on mine and then pounced onto my rock hard cock and began devouring it with a BBBJ that soon had me squirming on the spot as she licked and slurped her way up and down that bone to get every last bit of meat off it! I was almost squealing and begging her to swing around in 69, which she happily obliged and I had a pussy shoved in my face that was quite hairy on top but the sides were shaven and quite clean and smooth.. I commenced my action of very lightly flicking the tongue around her pussy lips and moving onto her clit very slowly and I soon had Bobo grinding on my face. I locked her in position and commenced to give her a rimming along with some DD and I was pleasantly surprised when she twisted her body down more in an effort to get me to go in deeper! Now Bobo has a really slim sexy waist and I love to wrap both hands around in an effort to see if I can get my fingers to meet... they weren't very far apart at all!

I flip Bobo over and commenced a DATY session on her and she was soon whispering in Chinese and running her hands through my hair.. I wish I knew more about what I was doing but she seemed to cum and then asked if I wanted to fuck... Yes please Maam!! Bobo hopped on first in cowgirl but she didn't last too long and soon asked me to take over in mish. I was lightly kissing her lips and pumping her at the same time when I blew my load in a huge rush and the dragged Bobo down the bed a bit so I can do some more DATY on her!! She quickly wiped me off and gave me a bit more BBBJ before I noticed that there was only 10 minutes left.

I commenced my lst session of DATY very softly and soon had Bobo squirming, her alarm soon went off and she grabbed the phone, went to translate and typed in "Time is up, but I don't want you to stop.. what should I do?" .. I just laughed at her predicament as she was very obviously enjoying it immensely and didn't want me to stop.. I typed back "2 minutes" and she happily moved back into position, 5 minutes later I came up for air and Bobo lightly laughed and kissed me. I dug out translate and told her that I wanted her to orgasm if I see her next time, she laughed as she read it and typed back "but I already orgasmed 3 times!" Fuck me, I need to learn how to read the signs!

We showered and gave each other some sweet kisses and I watch this tall, leggy model walk back up to wherever they hide and

I give Eric the thumbs up and proceed to head off home to finally get some sleep at 5am this morning!

mmexport1531312191567.jpg

As you can see by the attached photo (which is accurate!), Bobo is a stunningly beautiful girl who had me tongue tied and on the back foot as I wasn't really expecting her beauty to be real! I highly recommend her as she is sensual, fun and I had a really great time with her!!

Nice review man. Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    sounds like a hot session!!’

Thanks for the great AR, Mr Fugly!

Bobo is back on today from 6pm!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I see Bobo is back.. she was a lot of fun and well worth a return visit!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    I see Bobo is back.. she was a lot of fun and well worth a return visit!!
    But she is not on this week?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    But she is not on this week?
    Hmmm... sorry, I thought I seen her on roster this morning..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Hmmm... sorry, I thought I seen her on roster this morning..
    Hopefully she is back very soon.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    Hopefully she is back very soon.
    I seen her on roster yesterday, wish I was in a position to see her...

She is now now......