Thread: Venus - love everything about this girl

Senior Member(無間使者)

Venus - love everything about this girl

Hey how is it going, fellow punters? Tried Venus today. Really want to recommend her to you guys.She is really special to me. If this review reads the same like my previous reviews, let me make this point clear: she is unlike any girls I have met before.

1. Mixed blood doesn't guarantee a beautiful face. Some are lucky. Some are not. I have tried a $420/ph independent WL who claims to be a really beautiful mix girl. She is not. But Venus is really hot. She's got an exotic and charming face with delicate features. And she is ths best kind of mix I could hope for - Chinese mix Russian. Chinese traditional beauty x Russian flavor. Emmmm, yummy. Oh, if you still have doubts about it, her photos on 278club website are 100% accurate.

2. Her body is curvy and voluptuous. All natural ass and boobs. Boobs look solid C to me. Not saggy at all. Sensitive nipples which enjoy nice good licking and sucking. Ass big and firm, bouncing all the time. Really sexy ass. If you have ever grabbed a big firm bouncing ass, you know what I am talking about. Being curvy means she is not as slim as many Chinese girls. She doesn't have a tiny waist but I don't mind the least bit. Like I said in the title, I love everything about this girl. Grabbing her waist when doing doggy is really killing it for me. Her skin is creamy and soft, not something you would expect from many Caucasian girls.

3. If you are willing to pay 1k+, I guess you could easily get girls with face and body even better than Venus's. What you couldn't buy though, is their genuine affections to you. I am so lucky that Venus is being so nice to me. I don't care if she was just being professional or she offered affections to many customers. What matters to me is she being super caring and attentive to my needs during my session. Being a short Asian with a small dick, glass and all, I don't expect Western girls to be sexually attracted to me. But this Venus, man. She did everything she could to make me believe she liked me. From kissing to touching to fucking. Let me start from fucking. Her pussy is so tight oh my god. My dick is small and thin. I guess she tried her best to squeeze all the time. She could easily fake some moans and wait until I came. But she used every ounce of energy for 15 mins to make sure all my thrustings are sensual. Kissing was very passionate. Not one second of passive kissing. No. She was seeking my tongue all the time. When I stop kissing all of a sudden and just look girls in the eyes, most of them would feel awkward and try to continue kissing. Not with Venus. She would just return the look in the eyes. Sounds a bit strange but it was really romantic for me.

Thanks for reading. Hope there is some useful information for you guys from my ramblings. Hope you can all find your dream girls in punting.

To 278club management: just don't let this girl go, ok? just don't. dont dare you!
    Last edited by mcjesus; 08-07-2018 at 06:03 PM. Reason: sorry too many typos

Banned
    That's awesome buddy, I know how you feel when you find one like her and it just blows the mind how they can be so dedicated, genuine and caring as well as be an amazing lover. It just sucks that women generally have no idea how to be as good to a man as someone like Venus can be. It's fucking sad actually, it's all about pleasure for both involved and yet women always see it as a just a favour to men most of the time.
    If only they were all made like Venus.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When venus is at g42 no review.
    Now she is in 278 so many review.
    Did she got train now she became a pro

Banned
    Venus is just gorgeous
    Genuinely affectionate and very sexy

Wow she sounds amazing mcjesus

Thanks for sharing

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review mcjesus.

I have an interesting image of you as you describe yourself as wearing glasses with a pencil dick.

That is the great joy of punting. The girls welcome us all, young, old, fat, thin, pencil dick, elephant dick, Indian, Asian and Caucasian.

Venus sounds amazing. Your review warmed the cockles of my heart.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.