Thread: FU Baby and Jennifer. Two bad service girls in a row. $240 down the drain. 27 Villawood.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

FU Baby and Jennifer. Two bad service girls in a row. $240 down the drain. 27 Villawood.

27 Villawood only charges $120 hr FS. I started going there a few weeks ago and have had some great punts with MILF's. Bbbj, DATY, lots of girly orgasms, kissing, the burger with the lot. Found a little gem.....until today.

Unfortunately today that came crashing down on me.

Arrived at 2pm. Baby comes in first to say hello. Nice, petite girl, B cup naturals, White mini skirt and slim. Pretty and smiling. I ask her is she will do bbbj no condom, she says yes so I choose her.

Walks to the room smiling but door closes and she stops smiling. I shower and try to make some small talk but she just says "no English" and mostly ignores me. She showers with me and washes my cock with a straight face.

Onto the bed and she says "tip". I say what for. She says bbbj. I say no as you told me outside that you would do it. She says "tip". I am pissed off and tell her that I will change her for another girl. I start to get dressed she starts begging me to stay and says bbbj is ok. I reluctantly agree but the feeling in the room is not too good but I think I can rescue it.

She is complaining about the size of my cock and says she has a small pussy. I don't really care as she is a WL and if she wants to do this job, fuck her I will as I have paid for her. I tell her I will be gentle.

She bbbj's me but with several mouthfuls of mouthwash which stings the inside of my cock. Not happy. When she has finished I decide to fuck her and she is still not smiling and saying that my cock is too big. Fuck you Baby I am thinking, I have fucked 3,000 of your Asian mates and they don't complain so STFU will you.

I go inside her lubed up pussy in mish. She is tight but she is a small girl so she would be tight. No tighter than most girls. She seems to relax a bit and I give her a really good fuck in mish, side saddle, lying down doggie and then mish again. As I fuck her she turns her head away from me most of the time to look at the wall, as though she doesn't want to be there. She is really pissing me off now and is making no effort so I pump away hard and fast to make her pay for her insolence.

After about 20 minutes of fucking I have a rest and she starts complaining that her pussy is sore and that she wants to finish me off with a handjob. She is also yawning. Saying she is tired I tell her no handjob necessary and that her service is poor, she has a miserable face and she should make an effort to please and look happy in the room. She mutters a long sentence in Chinese which I don't understand and I shower and leave whilst she is showering.

I go to reception and complain about her. The man on reception, Frankenstein, says that she is new and I tell him how poor her service is. She is now standing next to me and I tell her again to her face. She smiles and walks off.

I am still horny and haven't cum so I decide to choose another girl, busty Jennifer. Big floppy D Cups, tall, slim and looks friendly at the second intro.

Baby is talking to Jennifer in Chinese and when we get to the room I ask what she said to her. She tells me that she said my cock was too big and she didn't like it. I don't give a shit. It is the same cock that has fucked a thousand pussies and that wasn't the problem, it was Baby' shit attitude that ruined the punt.

Jennifer seems a nice girl and I shower and so does she. We start the session with a cuddle and her phone rings. She answers it and spends a couple of minutes talking in Chinese to someone as I play with her tits. I am not too bothered about the phone.....yet. But I soon will be.

Phone call ended. She starts a cat bath and I play with her big dangly boobs and then the phone rings. She says it is her boss and she then she spends 5 minutes talking. I open her legs and DATY her whilst she is on the phone and she seems happy enough and plays with her nipples.

Phone call ended. I ask her to turn it off as I have paid for her time and she does. She starts to put on a condom for cbj and I ask for bbbj. She asks for a tip. I say no thanks and that most girls in the shop are giving me bbbj. She won't budge.

My cock is floppy now as I am pissed that I have had two poor girls in a row. I try and resurrect the punt by starting a nice nipple suck on her and she seems quite happy again but I am still floppy and I then realise that the punt isn't going to work for me. We keep at it with some handjobbing of my floppy cock in an attempt to get me interested. I try to lick her pussy again and she says that it is sore and small so she doesn't want me to. She is also yawning like Baby. I ask why and she tells me that she worked until 5am. Tough life.

I tell her that I can't kiss her, she won't bbbj me, I can't DATY her so what should I do. She says "fuck me with your big cock". I am thinking I wish I could. The mind is not willing and neither is my cock.

I tell her that I will shower and leave and that her service is not for me. I want a passionate girl that wants to make love, not some mechanical handjobbing busty princess that is taking phone calls in the room and that has just wasted another $120 of my cash. She apologisies and tries to kiss me so I put on my best princess face and turn away and brush her off and shower in silence. She offers me a double with her mate and I just laugh as I am not wasting anymore money today.

I decide to tell reception about her but they are busy with another WL who is on the phone with them blathering away in Chinese together so I just leave.

I am pissed off now as I was enjoying this shop. I know it is cheap and perhaps I had just been lucky that the other girls I had seen there gave good service. I will go back and I will just put it down to bad luck. I have punted enough to know that these things happen everynow and again. Just stinks when they do and I waste $240.

Boo hoo.

Punterman leaves unhappy. No orgasms for anyone.

FU Baby and up yours Jennifer. May our paths never cross again.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So no more of going 2 villawood for a while now bro

Hi BC, you probably didn’t read my RnT thread recently . But I like a comment from my post below, thoughts ??

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Your wife is having her two best girl friends staying over.

You two always have an open relationship, so no doubt you will be in a fuck'em all mode tonight ??

BTW, where is BC?? this looks like a challenge to him, you gonna to make them all cum a few times before fucking all their holes all night , right ??......... 😆

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi BC, you probably didn’t read my RnT thread recently . But I like a comment from my post below, thoughts ??
    Nice AL

That is a challenge I would definitely be up for. Did you read my AR on busty Angela at 67 Villawood. You get a cameo role in my AR.

Angela's tits were bigger and firmer than the three busty girls above.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Loved the review. I learn more from the dud punt review than the positive one. I went to one of the Villawood places a few years back, cant remember which one. Was a plain punt, so I didnt return.

Brothelcreeper any steps to minimise dud punts here if you could repeat that day again.
    Firstly do you need to ask up front, are there any extra fees (bbbj, etc)? You are a regular here and to get that type of attitude and request for more money is pretty disappointing

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    BC, any reviews on shops in Blacktown?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like a downer of a day...

I went to that Eden garden place in villa wood few years back, was fucked. Never again