Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jenny at PPP, a true gem. If you're looking for a pretty girl, Jenny is

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Jenny at PPP, a true gem. If you're looking for a pretty girl, Jenny is

*** UPDATED AR ***

many have talked about australian born viet girls recently. Jade at Ginza and Jenny at PPP are ones of those rare gems.
    I missed out on Jade so decided to try Jenny for 1 hour.

Was a little but reluctant cuz I feel like gambling when punting outside ginza, but worth to try a rare aus viet girl. Receptionist told me "you're gonna like her bro" so I felt more at ease.

Back to Jenny:
    she walked out and took me to the room. She was wearing a see-through dress, I had a glance at her sexy body, but I was more drawn to her beautiful face. What a beautiful girl she is. I was already a happy man walking down their hall way.

Face: she is very very pretty girl, as young as you can get. I dare to say she is one of the prettiest girl you can find at the moment, with Miki, Sayaka, Shasha at ginza in the same rank, but Jenny is a local girl so she has her own vibe of a cute, sweet girl. She knows how to do her makeup and hair. I complimented her hair, it looked nice. As another punter said, just imagine a she's-out-of-my-league college girl, that'd be Jenny. but I don't care, I have my own league and Jenny is mine today.

Boobs: natural B cup, a pair of boobs to die for. She is so young, if you like natural small boobs, you won't get anything better than Jenny's
    Her upper frame is slim which I like, I'm into slim girls.

Her ass and legs are toned and fit. I do wish she has slimmer legs cuz I'd like that more, but she's still at her prime, she's fit and she looks awesome.

I can almost guarantee that Caucasian guys will die for this girl. Asian guys would love her too.

BBBJ:
    no comment cuz I didn't get, I was too busy giving Jenny the pleasure

DATY
    I gave her long, sensual DATY. Kissed her from neck, chest all the way to down under. If the girl chest is good looking, I'd great care of it, and I did so with Jenny, absolutely loved her beautiful pair of natural boobs.

Jenny's moaning is soft and genuine. Love the scene of looking at her enjoying my DATY. Sometimes she moaned "oh yeah", I quite liked that, it's good to get some feedback for my hard work. As much as I'd like her to cum, I don't think she came during my DATY and sex.
    She's shaven down there btw.

Sex
    Sex was great, managed some good, long pounding till our session finished. I only did 2 positions, mish and from behind, my 2 favourites. Kissed her back while making love from behind. I like doing from behind sometimes, cuz I can perve checking out the girl body and they don't see it
    these young girls may not fully appreciate their beauty when they're still at their prime, so I enjoyed the moment while it lasts.

I had such a memorable session with Jenny, wished she had cum but I don't think she did.

If you're a face guy, you'll be in heaven with Jenny. If you're into natural small boobs, Jenny will fulfil your fantasy too. She's around 166-168cm. Though her ass and legs are bigger but I'd say she's sexy not oversized yet.
    Definitely worth to see Jenny again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Damn she sounds good was it 330 for the hour? And when you compared her to those three Ginza girls you mentioned I know she’s bound to be hot

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Xboy bro,
    Is it just standard service?
    No BBBJ, no DFK, no CIM etc?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you xboyx , as always your reviews are great

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    Damn she sounds good was it 330 for the hour? And when you compared her to those three Ginza girls you mentioned I know she’s bound to be hot
    she'd be well in diamond class if she's at ginza. her face is a true beauty, very sweet voice and talking. but make no mistake, unless you're into skinny girls like I am then you may find her smoking hot

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Xboy bro,
    Is it just standard service?
    No BBBJ, no DFK, no CIM etc?
    Gold services: FS, BBBJ, light kiss, no DFK and no CIM, $250/hour is well worth value for this girl
    Diamond: Gold services + CIM and DFK, $330/hour, too much for me

I opted for Gold because I never do CIM and didn't really need DFK either

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    Thank you xboyx , as always your reviews are great
    NC3, go see her mate

I think i have seen her on the forum? JennyPPP200 or something like that?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I think i have seen her on the forum? JennyPPP200 or something like that?
    Yes thats her. Jenny at PPP 200

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Xxx xxxxx xxxx xxx

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    Ive seen her about 4-5 times and have always had a great time. Number 1 on my list and I’m actually jealous reading this review lol. And yes she does read this forum so be careful what you say and is a reason why I haven’t put a review up - she’s local so if some d*ckhead turns her off she can’t go back to her own country like most other girls in the industry. Treat her well and you’ll get it back in spades.
    shit, she reads this forum??? I better edit my review, don't want to ruin the moment.
    I was reluctant to write review on Jenny, but keeping her private to yourself is a false sense of security. if she doesn't get busy, she wouldn't earn enough and may find another job elsewhere or change shop, then we'll wonder where she is.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Local girls....
    I haven't been back to ppp for a while
    Mayb time to revisit this jenny

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Xxx xxxx xxxx xxxxx

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    gotta say, Jenny is such a sweet girl, it'd be easy to fall in love with this girl if you get closer to her emotionally. I was thinking hard whether or not I should write a review on Jenny "keep her as secret to myself? or help her get more customers/money?", decided for the latter

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What do u mean ruin the moment?? :P

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyppp200 View Post
    What do u mean ruin the moment?? :P
    LOL Jenny you must be sneezing sensing that someone is writing about you. I meant I had a great time with you, but I don't know how you think about someone writing about you, maybe you like what I wrote or maybe you don't. If you don't like it then it'll ruin the great experience.

so, tell me what you think perhaps?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How old is she?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    LOL Jenny you must be sneezing sensing that someone is writing about you. I meant I had a great time with you, but I don't know how you think about someone writing about you, maybe you like what I wrote or maybe you don't. If you don't like it then it'll ruin the great experience.

so, tell me what you think perhaps?
    Hehe nothing is ruined I’m very happy ^_^ thank you so much!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oto View Post
    How old is she?
    she is as young as you can get, 19yo
    really have to see her to believe, I've seen her on roster long ago and wondered why I've put it off till now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Far out xboyx now I am tempted. Is parking hard around there?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast