Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SUMMER @ 5* City

I'm not Summer super fans but I saw her in line up msny time, she's pretty !
    If you don't like her, could you please be polite! Gentleman

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rjohanson View Post
    damn right its as much about you wilson as the shop and the girl. I actualyl hold you more responsible because you are the one posting fake reviews to suck people in to 5*. I specifically spent money to see summer as you said it was such good service and she is so hot etc...so, you are accountable arent you for that? if you like to take credit for your reviews you have to take the shame of your reviews.

I already told you i am not a recincarnated member.

i also know you like to sit at the back of the shop with your laptop posting all these BS reviews as you are the only one that can write correct english.

If you are honest you have nothing to worry about and you would not be so defensive against my comments about you
    Bro.
    I haven't seen summer yet.

But what can I say to you,
    I have never found girl of bad quality at 5*.

True, I've seen her yawning while waiting for Laurie to introduce her to customer.
    But that's late at night. She's a human too.
    And she didn't do that right in front of the customers, I just happen to saw it when she was standing near the door.

Money attracts quality, the girls can choose who they are working for.
    If they think they fit to be in $280/hr range, why whouldn't they work there?
    More customer in cheaper shops?
    That's bullcrap.
    I haven't seen waiting room packed with customer in shops other than 5*.
    Then it's either they are not accepted by 5*, or they don't think they could compete with other 5* girls.
    I've seen girls come and go. Once, I saw a Japanese. Laurie offered me to have a session with her, she wasn't even named yet, I refused. I didn't want to take risk. i saw her after I finished my session, she was named *** by that time. I don't wnat to say her name that time.
    And the next day, I'm there again, and she's gone. Apparently, not up to 5* standard. Laurie told me that in his own way, "Who? ***? Man, she's shit. You are lucky, you didn't accept my offer"

You may say what you like. This isn't communism.
    But you see, reputation ain't that easy to go down.
    5* been around for more than 15 years.
    I forget how long exactly Laurie told me. He's been working there for more than 7 years too.

If you think $280/Hr is not value for money. Then why most other customer don't think so?
    Is that you who are biased, or hundreds of others?
    it's certainly not cheap. But value for money?
    Well who knows.

But, If it's not, then the event of customers waiting for a room, not girl, would not happen.
    There are 10 rooms, and sometimes more than 10 girls working. Let's say 15, I know they have more.

So you do the math. It's too difficult for me.
    How many girls approximately do you think not getting customer if the customer are waiting for a room not girl?

SUMMER

Keeping warm @ 3pm
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123