Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SUMMER @ 5* City

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Am down in Sydney for a few days from Brisbane. Have been reading the Sydney reports in preparation and decided on a trip to 5* tonight. Jason opened the door. 4 Girls in the lineup, not really good with remembering all their names, but there was a Singaporean who looked cute, so chose her first, but she didn't agree to kissing... One Vietnamese lady and 2 Koreans. Went back and re-chose Summer. She had a nice fresh sparkly sort of smile that caught me. Tall, size 10, nice figure, B Cups, Beautiful long hair, Korean. Got to the room and had our shower together. Had a thorough wash back and front. I lay down on my tummy and she kissed me from behind my knees up to my ears and back down again, and also trailed her nice nipples down my back too. Rolled over and yes she is beautiful. Her kissing is very sensuous and erotic, better than any kiss I have ever had in my life before!!! Down to BBBJ and some deep throat. I was aching to suck her nice boobies, so did that for a while. My little bro was yearning for action. I asked for a 69er and she obliged. I gave her my best tongue job and she seemed to be enjoying it. She got quite wet, and kept pausing in the oral action on me so that she could concentrate on her enjoyment a bit more. Makes me very hot when they do that!! I asked her to lay down on her back so I can eat some more of her fine pussy. After a while I sensed she wasn't going to climax this way and time was getting short, so I went for mish while kissing her. She made me feel so horny with her kisses!!! I wish we had a shop like 5* in Brisbane... She is a hot sexy woman, no doubt. Afterwards I asked her for a head and neck massage, then I gave her a foot massage as a little thankyou. All in all a very enjoyable and quality service. I have never had this level of service in Brisbane, whether in a shop or with an independent operator.

Looks 9/10
    Body 9/10
    Attitude 10/10
    FS 10/10

I would be happy to see her again and would recommend to other Bro's. Just don't make it impossible for me to see her again before I go back to Brisbane OK!!

Regards DRC

Welcome to Sydney bro ! Glad you had a good time with Summer. Good report except she's way smaller than size 10 !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Summer is the most pretty and cutest Korean girl

Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    This winter got to be so hot then,.....so is summer the best korean at 5* now bro?how about compare to jay then ?who`s the best bro?

Saw Summer again yesterday, she's getting hotter and hotter ! She laughed that I even mentioned her dimple on the report !

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Summer

keeping you WARM Tonight
    Time to get warm again !

Summer

Needs LOVE
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rjohanson View Post
    Well perhaps the owner of the shop can tell us if summer was there lastnight. I chose summer as I was told it was summer. So my review is based on summer from 12/7/12. To be called a nutcase after posting a genuine opinion is not the purpose of this website is it? This summer had a dimple, long black hair. Its the same one you are talking about but im not about to exaggerate her looks and service to mislead people into trying her out. Why would I malisciously attack when I went along and paid for the service and would like to have a regular place to try nice asian WLs?

I read all the reviews, thats why I went to see her. I think your standard for girls is a bit low. If you think Summer is hot then I would not like to see those girls you think are average!

Honesty and integrity in reviews is very important..neither of which you seem to have based on your review of summer.
    I would give the Summer I saw

Face 7
    Body 7.5
    Service 8

I guess we all have a different rating but I always though Jessica Alba would be

Face 9.5
    Body 9.5 bigger boobs would be 10 This before have kids ofcourse.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gee Rjohanson, you are a hard man to please

Having seen plenty of girls around, I have to attest summer was one of the better ones

I saw her twice last week and will happily do it again this week (knowing both chilli and milo are off)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Probably a matter of taste. I thought she looked quite good but not jawdropping. So far, I've gotten above average experiences like what you described rjohanson from Irene and Lisa. Bodywise, Lisa is better. Skills go to Irene.

Out of curiosity, where do you consider to be better options rjohanson? If there's some hidden gem with the perfect combination of PSE and beauty, it would be great to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by ukoyrnez View Post
    Probably a matter of taste. I thought she looked quite good but not jawdropping. So far, I've gotten above average experiences like what you described rjohanson from Irene and Lisa. Bodywise, Lisa is better. Skills go to Irene.

Out of curiosity, where do you consider to be better options rjohanson? If there's some hidden gem with the perfect combination of PSE and beauty, it would be great to find out.
    Cant beat Irene she was the best saw her in 2010 or Early 2011.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah she has some creative ways of utilising the female physique. :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Sergaent Brody View Post
    Gee Rjohanson, you are a hard man to please

Having seen plenty of girls around, I have to attest summer was one of the better ones

I saw her twice last week and will happily do it again this week (knowing both chilli and milo are off)
    You should tell him whether Summer has got a big head and fat tummy !

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    You should tell him whether Summer has got a big head and fat tummy !
    Her body is good if I remember correctly, girls can have a little extra tummy if they eat just before their session. They need to do more cowgirl this is the best cure

Quote Originally Posted by IExperiment View Post
    Her body is good if I remember correctly, girls can have a little extra tummy if they eat just before their session. They need to do more cowgirl this is the best cure
    Nah, don't fall for it guys ! His intention is to damage the shop, the girl and me, he just registered yesterday, then went on the attack with long post, that's not a new member would do and could do, he's a re-incarnated member who got banned before trying to stir up shit !

If he saw that the girl was not what I described in my report, why would he still pick her, fat tummy and big head can be seen in the lineup, not that they were covered and he didn't find out till they were naked, so his purpose was to write a long and negative report !

I have a fair idea who he is from his style of writing, just trying to dig deeper.

But he picked the wrong girl to trash, Summer is a well established popular girl, can't be defamed so easily, instead, he might get shot down by her fans soon !

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Nah, don't fall for it guys ! His intention is to damage the shop, the girl and me, he just registered yesterday, then went on the attack with long post, that's not a new member would do and could do, he's a re-incarnated member who got banned before trying to stir up shit !

If he saw that the girl was not what I described in my report, why would he still pick her, fat tummy and big head can be seen in the lineup, not that they were covered and he didn't find out till they were naked, so his purpose was to write a long and negative report !

I have a fair idea who he is from his style of writing, just trying to dig deeper.

But he picked the wrong girl to trash, Summer is a well established popular girl, can't be defamed so easily, instead, he might get shot down by her fans soon !
    Take it easy Wilson dont worry to much and yes I dont get into politics or religion later have to go back to work already 3pm Damn

Junior Member(有D料到)
    what a lot of craps.riohanson is a nutcase.summer is my favorite

It's obvious who's misleading here, countless Summer fans can attest to this !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Man this is heated, like the summer season, haha...

Seriously though, rjohanson, to an extent I agree all shops may have their duds. The other day I was at stiletto and made the mistake of picking a girl who ground my groin so hard I was badly spent.

I've only started punting in the last few months and 5* has been fairly good so far. I agree some of the girls are not dynamite in their physique, unfortunately. In fact I've yet to find a jawdroppingly bodacious WL, in 5* included. That said, I can recommend the services of Irene and Lisa. I've only seen them once but they use their bodies in ways I've yet to encounter in the scarce amount of shops I've been. Suffice to say, if they don't raise an eyebrow in action, then feel free to give your views. :-) PS Irene is somewhat stubby but once she starts - whoa.

Now if they're not up to your standards I'd really like to know who is/are.

PPS For the record I've not tried Summer so can't vouch for her in bed. Given the current situation I'm now intrigued to punt in both sense of the word.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rjohanson View Post

For the record, I have some big favourites but I wont name them because I want them for myself and not make them so pooular that I miss out.

Two things after reading this:

1) Why the fuck do you even bother to post? and
    2) How the fuck do you expect us to believe you?

I wante to be polite but man, some decency in this goes a long way!!

I am even glad that you don't like Summer because she doesn't deserve it...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergaent Brody View Post
    Two things after reading this:

1) Why the fuck do you even bother to post? and
    2) How the fuck do you expect us to believe you?

I wante to be polite but man, some decency in this goes a long way!!

I am even glad that you don't like Summer because she doesn't deserve it...
    you spoke my mind bro. this guy is a nutcase alright

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast