Thread: SUMMER @ 5* City

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I just saw your post and suddenly understand why you said I beat you in my first post.
    Frankly speaking, wilisno, I quite doubt your reports before as you posted too many Five Stars in the forum and always have very good comments.

But actually, after some experiences on other stores, I am now gradually realizing the case. The only girl I cannot forget outside of 5* is Amy, the famous superchick, at Red Rose.
    However, as Amy is an Australian, I preferred Asian girls for the milky white and smooth skin.

This report is one of the best I've read from you, probably because I have the similar feeling.
    The best of this report, I think, is providing lots of useful information for others, such as 162cm (SUMMER also told me, but I thought she looks taller than that though), pretty face, long black hair, good English, etc. But as you told us too many girls are pretty, it's hard for us to understand the difference of "pretty". For example, I prefer to rate SUMMER higher than lots of other "pretty" girls.

My suggestion is, if you could rate each girl you visited in details, like my report, I do believe that will be much helpful for us.

Quote Originally Posted by lifethinker View Post
    I just saw your post and suddenly understand why you said I beat you in my first post.
    Frankly speaking, wilisno, I quite doubt your reports before as you posted too many Five Stars in the forum and always have very good comments.

But actually, after some experiences on other stores, I am now gradually realizing the case. The only girl I cannot forget outside of 5* is Amy, the famous superchick, at Red Rose.
    However, as Amy is an Australian, I preferred Asian girls for the milky white and smooth skin.

This report is one of the best I've read from you, probably because I have the similar feeling.
    The best of this report, I think, is providing lots of useful information for others, such as 162cm (SUMMER also told me, but I thought she looks taller than that though), pretty face, long black hair, good English, etc.

My suggestion is, if you could rate each girl you visited in details, like my report, I do believe that will be much helpful for us.
    Haha, as I said before, my reports have long past the test of time, it's up to the people to believe it or not, and I've never recommended any girl to anybody in my reports, I just told of my experience. Even so there are still people with an agenda trying to find fault with my stories ! So ratings are just asking for more troubles !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I understand. That may be why more newbies are rating girls.

But I found there are still lots of info if carefully reading your stories more than three times word by word.
    For example, you said "quite pretty", "Her face was delicate and cute", "her beautiful face", "watching the expression on her pretty face" in this article.
    It simply describes how pretty she is.

You might need to enrich your descriptions in different girls, to give more hints to choose the girls.

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Haha, as I said before, my reports have long past the test of time, it's up to the people to believe it or not, and I've never recommended any girl to anybody in my reports, I just told of my experience. Even so there are still people with an agenda trying to find fault with my stories ! So ratings are just asking for more troubles !

Quote Originally Posted by lifethinker View Post
    I understand. That may be why more newbies are rating girls.

But I found there are still lots of info if carefully reading your stories more than three times word by word.
    For example, you said "quite pretty", "Her face was delicate and cute", "her beautiful face", "watching the expression on her pretty face" in this article.
    It's simply describe how pretty she is.

You might need to enrich your descriptions in different girls, to give more hints to choose the girls.
    Haha, that's it ! thanks for pointing that out ! Most people who use my reports read them properly and found them useful.

I've got lots of pm's commenting on that, although they don't post on the forum, some even send me their reports via pm's !

And I've got lots of pm's asking me to review girls that they want to see, but I haven't seen them myself !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations