After reading bro Jj999's report about the Korean Jay, I've been wanting to meet her since but just haven't got around to do it. Today seemed to be a good day with no other commitments so I went to 5* with the intention to see Jay.

When I got to 5*, just to find out Jay was not on for the day, the only other Koreans were Krystal and Summer. As I've seen Krystal before, so this time I chose Summer.

Summer came out to greet me with a smile that could melt a glacier ! She extended her arm and grabbed my hand and we walked upstairs to room 3. Summer spoke quite good English, so conversation started freely right from the start once inside the room, and Summer was really amiable. I actually asked her opinion later why the Korean girls at 5* were all so friendly as opposed to the princess attitude that they are renowned for at other shops, let alone the excellent services they provide at 5*. She frankly said that it was because of the Malaysian girls who are well known for excellent services, so Koreans wouldn't have come here if they're not prepared to compete with the Malaysian girls ! Haha, whatever the reason, it's good news for us !

I thought Summer was quite pretty when I saw her yesterday at the lineup, but she looked a lot prettier at close scrutiny. Her face was delicate and cute, with a pair of sparkling eyes, a cute nose and thin lips on a small mouth. Her youth showed on her tight and taut skin on her face, and when she smiled, there's a dimple on the right hand side of her face that made her look so naughty and adorable that I just wanted to give her a bear hug and a good squeeze !

Summer told me she's 162cm tall, she has a head of long and shiny jet black hair that reached half way down her back, a very feminine and elegant look. She has a slim body, a pair of beautiful all natural B-cup breasts, a flat tummy and a pair of long and well shaped legs. In short, she's a picture of desire ! As a bonus, she has a body of very smooth milky white skin and a clean and neatly trimmed pink bit !

We went to the shower together where she gave me a good clean, but since we were too busy talking there so there was no other activities in the shower, haha !

In the bed, Summer started by giving me a catbath. The difference was, instead of starting on the nipples as most other girls do, the catbath started at my thigh, then worked her way to my balls and gave them some good sucking, but she avoided my little brother at that stage and licked her way down to my knee caps while her hand was still fondling my little brother. Gradually she worked her way up to my nipples, and at that close distance, looking at her beautiful face, I couldn't help but to cup her face in my hands and she responded immediately by reaching up to give me a full on DFK, it was an on-your-face type of DFK with tongue actions in full force. After a while, she moved down to give me a taste of her BBBJ and that was an extremely enjoyable one ! She would lick around the helmet for a while and then gradually moved down to take the whole length in until I felt it touched the back of her throat, but she didn't just stop there, somehow, her tongue started to swirl around the shaft in that position. The sensation was too hard to ignore and I needed a break before she pushed me over the edge, so I asked her to turn around for 69. I sensed that she was feeling it because this time she couldn't use that same technique on my little brother, instead she just moved her head up and down to create the piston motion. After a while, I didn't want to tire her out to go on like that, so I indicated that we should go to the main event !

For some reason, I was feeling so good today, and the missionary action was like going on forever and I just loved watching the expression on her pretty face ! But finally I decided to lift her up and let her do cowgirl. By then, she was already worked up, and she rode me like there's no tomorrow until she was sweating even in the cold weather ! The sight, the sound and the sensation finally pushed me over the edge and it was the first time I got done in a cowgirl position !

I just asked her to lie next to me to catch our breath, then I gave her some massage until the buzzer went.

After the goodbye kiss, I suddenly remember the bet with bro JJ999, so I gave her $20 very happily !