Thread: Thai Oasis - Emma... New favourite

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thai Oasis - Emma... New favourite

Hi all,

Been a while since my last AR or post contributions as have been pre-occupied with personal things that are now completed and looking forward to getting back into the forums and the Sydney punting scene.

What a way to get back into it all after a slump in punting than by visiting the one and only Emma from Thai Oasis... This girl oozes sex appeal and has a body that IS my ideal.

She's a tight little package, AWESOME ass, legs just the way I like them toned and barely any fat on them. Her tits aren't huge but fits her frame nicely. Face is nice, am sure there are prettier girls but the whole combination makes a potential okay punt to be pretty memorable. Her lips are made for sucking and I'm sure some lucky mother fucker is enjoying them wrapped around his tool.

The AR:
    When i walked in, she was with another bro so I had a shower and waited in the room. I had a towel wrapped around me and she walked in, I could feel little bro getting excited when she wore her body-hugging short dress with somewhat cleavage showing.

She said hello and asked to see what I was working with... Happy to oblige. Took off the towel and she commenced to start rubbing my cock, saying "nice to meet you" and having a conversation whilst she is rubbing me to attention.

I found it relatively difficult to listen or partake in the conversation as i was fixating on what she was doing.
    Then she got down on her knees and blew on my bro. I thought for an instant that she was going to start sucking it but alas, a teasing process.

Laying down on the massage table was difficult due to my raging hard-on. Went a little soft and watched as she undressed and showed me what she was working with. Fucking amazing body, I like the tanned skin of thai girls and cannot understand why they sometimes do not consider themselves to be attractive. Obsession with skin whitening and hte like. Her push-up bra completes it's function as her bustline is not as what it appeared to be before. Do not care, great pair of A? cups? with nice nipples that are very receptive.

Massage was decent and not what i was expecting so that was a plus... then to the fun part. This girl seems to or is great at acting love her job. Great tit rubbing on my back, sitting and grinding and strong massage as I like. I was pretty much in heaven.
    Most bros knows that I love my massages and that the quality of the massage is as important as the quality of the ml in terms of looks... and this one definitely did not disappoint. All throughout the process, I was enjoying her amazingly firm ass; perky, not huge as am not a fan of big asses and a nicely shaven pussy. I've visited other girls in this shop who were like "no touch here, no touch there...", "keep hands to side" so I was about to write this shop off and try another one. But this girl I would use as my base to compare any other Thai B2B shops or girls. (Bros please recommend other gems at Oasis or other Thai establishments: think that there is a sister shop in Artarmon?)

To the part 2, I "rolled over", she proceeded to climb ontop of me, to a 69 position with her haven perfectly positioned right above my face. I was in two minds to lift my neck up slightly and stick my tongue out to sample the goodness. But as wasn't a regular decided to let my fingers do the work. Got her to a stage of where could feel juices coming and her body convulsions that she stopped me by sitting on my chest before she cummed and said naughty boy...

She turned around and sat at the end of hte massage table and proceeded to work her magic.

Then changing positions once again she stood at the side of hte massage table lifting her leg up to expose her honey pot. Great access for me as my fingers did hte talking.

I exploded all over her hands, nearly getting it onto her tits but she didn't care. Good after service also...

I was a little unsure about my valuables left in the room when go for a shower but not to worry as all is above board with this establishment.

My only criticism would be the over the top "ooh yeah, ooh yeah..." when I don't have any of my limbs either inside or on her body. But that is only a minor detail.

All in all a great punt and one that I left feeling great after it. Will definitely revisit and will continue reviewing all the great new establishments that have been found by bros on this wonderful forum.

Any recommendations for establishments or girls that are as hot or hotter as Emma from Oasis please PM me!

Still have more gems to try from Snow Lotus and FS shop as haven't gone for FS in too long and to be fair isn't too much higher price than some massage places.

Cheers bros and great to be back.

-Matt-

Banned
    Jessie sounds great too!

Bro rjohanson, what o you mean by "we both did".

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Like the report ... and want to be part of the action

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi
    Where is this Oasis? Could not find it in syd99 directory.
    Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    LOVE the Thai girls.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by hardbanger View Post
    Hi
    Where is this Oasis? Could not find it in syd99 directory.
    Thanks
    6 Poplar St Surry Hills, just off Oxford. Plenty of reviews if you use the search function rather the directory.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Paula - one of the best @ Oasis...

Now Emma has taken over after Paula's departure...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingGor View Post
    Paula - one of the best @ Oasis...

Now Emma has taken over after Paula's departure...
    Is Paula returning? On holidays or back to Thai leaving Syd for good?

So many new girls to try-out! Gonna be busy...
    If Emma is 32, then she's holding her age REALLY well & am very excited to try-out younger Thai mls from Oasis.

Who are the other stars providing similar experiences to Emma? I've had one or two duds here so rather experience a sure thing.
    -Matt-

Banned
    rjohanson Bro, you gotta love these Thai girls, but you get hooked so easy on them. I dont know what it is, their horny eyes or the fact that most of them get so turned on themselves. As I have said many times, if the girl is really turned on, then I enjoy myself so much more.

I guess next time Jessie might let you play hide the sausage..if your lucky.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    rjohanson Bro, you gotta love these Thai girls, but you get hooked so easy on them. I dont know what it is, their horny eyes or the fact that most of them get so turned on themselves. As I have said many times, if the girl is really turned on, then I enjoy myself so much more.

I guess next time Jessie might let you play hide the sausage..if your lucky.
    haha, hide the sausage ....
    close the gap!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Howdy Crash, have you tried Yoko? I saw her on sat for the first time and I was very impressed by her performance when it comes to enjoying herself.. and I have extensive experience in the local thai scene, dont be fooled by my rating! cheers jack

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hi matt,

Paula left for good..
    i saw her holding hands with an old bald aussie bloke(50's at least) in china town the other day
    she is one of the best...

jackstar,

yoko is one of the best too lol...
    i have to say she loves fingering...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is Jessie, the same as Jennifer @ artarmon?