Thread: G Na: good, verging on great but ......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

G Na: good, verging on great but ......

I finally succumbed to G Na’s photos after resisting them for two weeks. Her photos are so titillating. I have learnt from experience that DG use heavily photoshopped pictures of their girls but G Na’s just looked so good ...

The advertising waa right up there too. Better looking than Nana with service to match. Wow 😦

I gave in after two weeks and made a booking so the wait after the booking was not without anticipation, especially outside the apartment.

I knocked on the door and entered. First impressions. G Na is certainly pretty enough but was she the girl in the photos I saw? She is so much slimmer than I expected. Much smaller breasts than I anticipated. I think its her but so heavily photoshopped.

Into the shower where she gave me a soaping up and good clean. Some tantalising kissing promising more to come.

On the bed, G Na climbs on top of me and goes straight into full on dfk. She then goes to bbbj. Great bbbj with good tongue and hand action. From there, we go to a 69 which was very enjoyable before getting the dom on for some action. Cowgirl, missionary, doggie standing ... G Na is full on and is she loud! I was thinking this girl is one of my best roots of the year when the mood killer got dropped.

The mood killer was she told me I was a bit big and it was hurting her. I’m hardly inexperienced after some 30 years of punting but when a girl says it hurts, I stop. I asked her for a cim to finish. She didn’t seem that keen on it but obliged and she gives a fantastic cim finish.

I was a bit surprised when after the clean up, she got up and headed to the shower and invited me in. Why? I still had over fifteen minutes left. By the time the shower was over, I was out close to ten minutes early.

I left with mixed emotions. Noone likes feeling like they got done out of time. I expect some bros here would feel pretty ripped if that happened to them at her rates. On the other side of the ledger, she’s a bloody fantastic root. Until she said it hurt, she was one of my best roots of year. The girl is experienced and is damn good at her craft.

Finally, let’s get to her looks. In spite of my comments on her photos, G Na is undoubtedly pretty. For the benefit of Beta seeing he is a fan of Irene at M5. If you like Irene’s figure, you will love G Na. If you are a fan of curvaceous women and big boobs, move on.

How does she compare to the other beauties that have been reviewed on this site? For me, Wendy from 5 Star (aka Gina from Korean Angels) is still my dream girl. She’s followed by K Lee from DG. It gets harder from there. I think I rate Crystal from Ginza next (aka Irene from 5 Star and Mel from M5) followed by Miya from 5 Star. After that, I think G Na might be next so she’s undoubtedly pretty.

Would I repeat? In spite of the negatives, I think so!

G.Na is fully booked today
    DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1