Thread: Abby & how I kissed my own arse

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Abby & how I kissed my own arse

Well, this is my first visit to 278 Club. This visit occurred before the recent kerfuffle with police etc… I messaged the brothel and asked which girls were available. I got an immediate response – 5 girls available. I selected Abby based on her cute photo on the website.

I arrive at the brothel and ring the buzzer at the top of the stairs. I am let in straight away. First thing I notice is that there has been quite a bit of work done on the place, new signs, better carpeting, new reception area. I arrive at the reception – the guy there (Tony?) asks if I have a booking and I tell him I have booked Abby for 1 hour. I also notice that there is an attractive young lady at reception – I wonder if that is Jessie. I was lucky to spend some time with Jessie at Ginza just over a year ago, my review of that time is here:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ing-the-favour

Anyway Jessie looks busy with her work so I don’t say Hello and instead Tony led me to the waiting room. I’m only there a couple of minutes before Abby is ready.

About Abby
    Nationality: Chinese
    Body: Small girl, a-cups – natural, neatly trimmed pussy
    Personality: Playful
    English: Poor – she struggled to find the English for “69”!
    Services: Shower together, BBBJ, 69, rimming, DATY, fucking, CIM

The room has also been done up – lots of mirrors – including a large one on the ceiling above the bed – can see everything from all angles here!
    Abby and I jump into the shower together where Abby gives me a good wash down. Then she gets down on her knees and gives me a BBBJ – very good eye contact – so cute looking into her eyes as she sucks away on my cock.

After the shower we move to the bed. First thing Abby asks me to roll over onto my stomach. Well, I know what is coming now, she gives my arse an extra wipe and starts the DD. Very nice… sticks her tongue inside a bit. After the DD and give her a kiss on the lips – she says it’s like I’m kissing my own arse!! Haha – this girl has a sense of humor.

We more onto BBBJ – Abby maintains the eye contact throughout. Then she asks if I would like some “69” – she didn’t quite know the English – but we worked it out! So we continue in the 69 position until my neck got a bit sore and I got her to roll over for some DATY. Abby has a very pleasant pussy – I enjoyed putting my tongue into her lips and she seemed to enjoy it too.

After the DATY it was time for some fucking. We started in missionary position and then Abby on top. We move to the edge of the bed and continued in that position. Abby seems to enjoy the thrust of a big hard cock! I can feel that I am close to cumming so I ask Abby if I can cum into her mouth. She says “Yes – ok”.
    So we go back to BBBJ and pretty soon I cum into her mouth while she sucks away. We finish with about 10 minutes to go so we have a short rest on the bed. She continues to joke about how I kissed my own arse!

Conclusion: Certainly will be back to 278. Good quality facilities and services. Abby is a great girl and I would recommend her to anyone thinking if visiting 278.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Abby is very cute and soft girl. She took your arse then CIM, what a girl! I feel sorry for her.

So how does your own arse taste? taste like shit or like fragrance ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Abby is quite underrated imo she is willing to please and always inititates rnd 2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hold up!! Jessie used to be a WL??? Damn... fantasy... Maybe need to ask Tony 😆

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    Hold up!! Jessie used to be a WL??? Damn... fantasy... Maybe need to ask Tony
    Yeah, she was great at it too. But no longer - us punters can only dream of her now.