Thread: LEANNE @ DreamGirls

LEANNE @ DreamGirls

Coming back from a steamy 35°C day in Vietnam to a cold Winter day in Sydney, I was pretty lazy to do anything. But the temptation to see the new girl Leanne was so great that I decided to make a booking to see her today. It turned out to be a smart decision I’ve made !

As far as I’m concerned, Leanne is the prettiest Dreamgirl since Hyunseo and Sujin, with a classy look and beautiful white skin.

When the door opened, I was greeted by a tall and elegant girl in a white dress, she looked stunning at first sight ! Then she invited me to sit on the couch and had a little chitchat, her basic English is good enough for conversation, so communication is not a problem. As she sat next to me, I couldn’t help but to keep staring at her cleavage between a beautiful pair of C up breasts, I had to refrain from fondling them because my hands were so cold coming in from the street. Finally we stripped each other down to our birthday suits that I could admire her complete beauty.

Leanne has medium pitch black hair, very delicate facial features with a small mouth that smiles at all time. A slender body, white skin without any tattoo, and she’s doesn’t smoke either, so she has the aura of a clean girl next door, unfortunately I don’t have a neighbour like that ! She has a long upper body with a pair of enhanced C-cup breasts, beautifully done that looked and felt like natural at the touch, a very slim waist and a flat tummy, usually when a girl bends forward, a few small rolls or folds of skin or fat would appear on the tummy. With Leanne, when she bends, her little six pack shows instead ! Under her long torso, she has a pair of long and shapely legs to match, clean shaven pussy leaving a narrow landing strip at the top, I was like looking at a piece of art !

Shower time ! The shower access is in the bath tub in this apartment, and the shower head is a big square head showering down vertically like rain, and not adjustable to spray at an angle, so there’s no way for the girl not to get her hair wet if we showered together. So Leanne came in and cleaned me up thoroughly, dried me up with lots of attention and tenderness before she took her shower by herself.

In the bedroom, things warming up very quickly as I was witnessing a beautiful girl with a smiling face snuggled up to me, wrapped her arms and legs around me and started kissing me on the lips, tentatively at first before turning into DFK. When she sensed that I’m into tongue wrestling, I was in Shangri-La for many minutes, just loved the intimate feeling that a girl wrapped around me with arms and legs when DFKing !

My free hand kept exploring her everywhere until it stopped at her breast and started fondling it. A little later she started some light moaning and I turned her on her back. When my hand slithered down south, I found she was wet already, so I licked my way down her beautiful body until I found my goal. DATY was extra delicious when the pussy looks small and clean. During DATYing, I slowly inserted a finger in her pussy, I sensed some resistance so I stopped, probably she felt I was tender enough with the attempt, she changed her mind and opened up her legs wider. The licking of her clit and the planned movements of my finger made her excited pretty quickly, I made sure she enjoyed it a bit longer before I said it’s her turn !

She started with cat bath, licking of my nipples then moved down to BBBJ, her BBBJ could be a bit too soft for some, but I reckon she would comply if you tell her to go harder, I didn’t, I just raised myself up on my elbows to watch a good show by a pretty girl, she doesn’t have a lot of techniques, but at one stage, she went ball deep and I gave out a moan, then she started to take the whole shaft more frequently. Normally I would show the girl a few techniques if theirs could be improved, but I didn’t bother this time because with Leanne, it feels so natural like making out with a girlfriend !

A few minutes later, she left my little brother and turned to licking my thighs and kneecaps, in the meantime, without prompting, she slowly turned her body until her bum was on top of my face. Suddenly my little brother disappeared into her mouth again and she shoved her pussy on my face to resume her enjoyment of DATY.

I felt I was getting close, she put the dom on and I did it in missionary. Her pussy was much tighter than I expected. When I pushed all the way in, she gasped and tightened her pussy muscle even further. A few thrusts later, I was pleasantly surprised that her pussy contractions were exactly like what Joey the private girl did to me, grip and release then grip and release. I was so excited I dived in for DFK and enjoyed her pussy contractions for a while before I started my piston actions until we’re done.

Not often we can find a pretty with such feelings of GFE, too bad I might be able to see her again this time as I’m going away again !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Omg will ...u have no idea how I feel by Reading that it hurt so much inside me...i keep thinking to myself "why why" that would be me the other night licking her small clean pussy unfortunately she was fully booked.
    Yes Leanne's photo does remind me of Hyun seo lee she was cheeky that girl hehe
    I don't think I can make it back to see her before she go too

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    😂
    Sorry to hear, Woods

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Omg will ...u have no idea how I feel by Reading that it hurt so much inside me...i keep thinking to myself "why why" that would be me the other night licking her small clean pussy unfortunately she was fully booked.
    Yes Leanne's photo does remind me of Hyun seo lee she was cheeky that girl hehe
    I don't think I can make it back to see her before she go too
    And feel the pussy contractions !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Excellent write up brother wilis. Now you got me tempted...

Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    Excellent write up brother wilis. Now you got me tempted...
    Catch her before she disappears !

Leanne, a beautiful Korean siren has arrived, perfect face and body, waiting to be loved today

DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1

Last day for beautiful Leanne, don’t miss out
    DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1