Thread: Jojo - no no - pretty but don’t bother

Senior Member(無間使者)

Jojo - no no - pretty but don’t bother

Sometimes you have to try it to believe it. Pictures look good, some reports look good so why not give it a go

Sitting the waiting room, shown about 6-7 girls. Skylar was not there however Jojo was looking fine. I remembered her face and boobs busting from her top.

She wore a short skirt, not figuring hugging however has lace, frills expanding out. Sometimes girls wears this, it's to hide their figure, esp in punting.

Mamasan does the upsell on me, I though first timer here- let's go with diamond so as to get better service. That doesn't quite equate.

Into the room
    - try some small talk, doesn't know much English however gives semi-annoyed response of j don't understand in Chinese. Okay... though u just try to break through and be playful and hope it breaks through
    - I hop into the shower myself, she doesn't join.. okay...

Looks
    - looking closer she is indeed pretty, facially.
    - boobs - ecup yes and a little droopy.
    - body shape - size 7/8 with some tummy fat/ no stretch marks. Hence the blow out skirt?

The thing
    - mechanical cat bath. Lick here and there without flow
    - kiss? Peck on the lips - count as diamond service?
    - bbbj - decent, mostly concentration on the knob. No eye contact - looking at the side where the wall was?
    Now to the fun part...
    - 69 - yes we where in position but she made sure to stay on all 4s, high position. What could you really do without forcibly pulling her down. Was maybe 2mins of that- she gestured her arms where hurting. So... almost nil 69
    - missionary - was okay, some fake moans, looking at the side (no eye contact), used her thighs to push away depth of thrusting.
    - other positions
    - scissors/ spoon - little rally stayed on her back, could barely get her to be on her side, after a min - she complained of too deep? I am not a tall fella. However it's the avalanche of excuses
    - doggie- would of loved they but she would have none of that

So I went to town in missionary, started slower to gain some ease then faster (she still pushed back with her thighs and there was no way she was going to raise her legs up or even lay back to relax from the get go....). Quickly finished. It was 15min on my clock - including the shower. Out of there. She seemed more lively afterwards.

WIR: no for jojo.
    If u like to punt a pretty starfish sure. Without any enthusiasm. Sure.

100% no to establishment as well. Seems like the rumours are true RE their service. YMMV!
    Lucky it was only for 20min.

Banned
    Onya for the heads up.
    Can't stand shit customer service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for taking one for the team

Senior Member(無間使者)
    jojo is actually Kesha from Ginza

Banned
    I have seen Jojo in the lineup. She is pretty but seriously size 10+.

I have tried the best from Kyoto/Sakura. Book:
    - C Skylar
    - K Summer
    - C Gucci
    - White South African Ketie
    - C Lolita
    - Eurasian Rosa

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No more Miranda 😢

Banned
    No Miranda no problem. The city market is packed.

K Lisa now @ Sakura, 43 Albion St Surry Hills

Similar to Miranda. Good services.

Banned
    Thanks for the bullshit-free review 3x6.

Jojo now a no-no for me too.

Sofia at the sister shop, Sakura. Dynamite for me. She told me she was a gymnast in China.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wasted my money on this girl as well. Just no sense of service at all. When I finished early after I had enough of her lack of effort she was real happy and started burping. Real charmer. Honestly if she wants the money she should put in the effort otherwise go work as a waitress or something.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by threebysix View Post
    Sometimes you have to try it to believe it. Pictures look good, some reports look good so why not give it a go

Sitting the waiting room, shown about 6-7 girls. Skylar was not there however Jojo was looking fine. I remembered her face and boobs busting from her top.

She wore a short skirt, not figuring hugging however has lace, frills expanding out. Sometimes girls wears this, it's to hide their figure, esp in punting.

Mamasan does the upsell on me, I though first timer here- let's go with diamond so as to get better service. That doesn't quite equate.

Into the room
    - try some small talk, doesn't know much English however gives semi-annoyed response of j don't understand in Chinese. Okay... though u just try to break through and be playful and hope it breaks through
    - I hop into the shower myself, she doesn't join.. okay...

Looks
    - looking closer she is indeed pretty, facially.
    - boobs - ecup yes and a little droopy.
    - body shape - size 7/8 with some tummy fat/ no stretch marks. Hence the blow out skirt?

The thing
    - mechanical cat bath. Lick here and there without flow
    - kiss? Peck on the lips - count as diamond service?
    - bbbj - decent, mostly concentration on the knob. No eye contact - looking at the side where the wall was?
    Now to the fun part...
    - 69 - yes we where in position but she made sure to stay on all 4s, high position. What could you really do without forcibly pulling her down. Was maybe 2mins of that- she gestured her arms where hurting. So... almost nil 69
    - missionary - was okay, some fake moans, looking at the side (no eye contact), used her thighs to push away depth of thrusting.
    - other positions
    - scissors/ spoon - little rally stayed on her back, could barely get her to be on her side, after a min - she complained of too deep? I am not a tall fella. However it's the avalanche of excuses
    - doggie- would of loved they but she would have none of that

So I went to town in missionary, started slower to gain some ease then faster (she still pushed back with her thighs and there was no way she was going to raise her legs up or even lay back to relax from the get go....). Quickly finished. It was 15min on my clock - including the shower. Out of there. She seemed more lively afterwards.

WIR: no for jojo.
    If u like to punt a pretty starfish sure. Without any enthusiasm. Sure.

100% no to establishment as well. Seems like the rumours are true RE their service. YMMV!
    Lucky it was only for 20min.
    Heard Kyoto was pretty hit and miss, and not a cheap punt.
    Thanks for this thread, just a worst case scenario for punters (WCS)
    WCS is the acronym that fits best for the litany of substandard service issues you went through
    A woman charged Diamond but providing substandard
    Thats her choice, but she should decline the job and not charge what she wont provide.

If this is one of their better choices can you imagine one of the less special choices? Id rather not !