Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's been getting SMS lately?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Who's been getting SMS lately?

Hey guys
    Just checking if it's just me but today I got SMS from two different shops telling me girls that are on and asking if I wanna make a booking.
    Won't name and shame because they are pretty good shops and maybe legitimate mistake.
    Has anyone else been getting direct marketing visa SMS from shops lately?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How did they get your number. Did you text them at any stage?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BAM View Post
    Hey guys
    Just checking if it's just me but today I got SMS from two different shops telling me girls that are on and asking if I wanna make a booking.
    Won't name and shame because they are pretty good shops and maybe legitimate mistake.
    I have been getting messages from a number of shops I visit but not via SMS they are coming through via my WeChat account

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Let me take a stab in the dark and guess that this shop is on sussex st as i got txt myself?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bayside View Post
    How did they get your number. Did you text them at any stage?
    Yeah I texted to make bookings. These are good reputable shops. I just never expected they'd initiate SMS's like that. I mean it could land a guy in an awkward situation right?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    Let me take a stab in the dark and guess that this shop is on sussex st as i got txt myself?
    One of the messages was from a Sussex St shop. The other one at the other end of the city.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BAM View Post
    Hey guys
    I've been getting these texts from last couple of days. All unknown numbers. Don't know how they got my number. Super weird.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes I got the same from the Same shop too I believe . I just got on to WeChat and hadn’t blocked my number and after I added them . 2 days later I got text for $800 overnight special

Banned
    If the shops are texting customers to come in then they must be desperate for business. I've been hearing from some girls that it's very quiet in some shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    Three were from shops in the City (one FS and two Massage shops), one from a shop in Marrickville (FS shop), one from a shop in St Peters (Massage shop) and one from a shop in Caringbah (FS shop).

All my messages that I received from each shop contain a special price or discounted % off their rate or a two girl special rate.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DanThePuntingMan View Post
    Three were from shops in the City (one FS and two Massage shops), one from a shop in Marrickville (FS shop), one from a shop in St Peters (Massage shop) and one from a shop in Caringbah (FS shop).

All my messages that I received from each shop contain a special price or discounted % off their rate or a two girl special rate.
    If the shops are offering discounts that's fantastic for customers. I hope the discounts don't apply to specific girls and that you can choose any girl. Having said this, you don't want to be bombarded with messages on a frequent basis unless you have a sex addiction. Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The main issue is actually you all using your personal phone as your punting phone.
    Sooner or later there will be issues. Why the surprise?
    A spare cheap phone $80. A spare sim card is $20, prepaid around $10 a month (as you wont be making many calls, text is cheap, and browsing is limited to this website and maybe a few others.
    That expense is insurance against armegeddon
    Either continue to keep a handgrenade in your pocket, or purchase the alternative

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If the shops are offering discounts that's fantastic for customers
    Winter is quiet so I applaud shops for reaching out to regulars. If you dont like that, silence your notifications and set your phone not to provide your number if you ring out

Im a regular at a shop. They recently sent me an invitation to visit plus a decent discount. Win win. I will definitely be visiting

What about SMS from your regular WL or ML?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DanThePuntingMan View Post

G&H at St. Peter? Hope Lori is okay. She’s very nice and be able to take care of you.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    What about SMS from your regular WL or ML?
    funny about...
    i txt'd somebody but didn't book...
    now 3 months later got an sms offering a great time...
    ok I responded, so what is your price now ?
    response was the same...
    mmmm, ok i said let me come and see the goods, no promise i would stay...
    ok,
    we arranged a time, so it turned out the photo was fake as to be expected, but damn she was even better, so i said ok, lets negotiate....
    very nice deal... very very happy & she had a customer at least... i might even return especially if i get the same service for the same price....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If the shops are offering discounts that's fantastic for customers. I hope the discounts don't apply to specific girls and that you can choose any girl. Having said this, you don't want to be bombarded with messages on a frequent basis unless you have a sex addiction. Lol
    Yes definitely fantastic as it helps my pocket out and the less I can spend the better especially in this day and age of everything being expensive (bills, food etc). There were no restrictions on specials offered.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by babycatmassage View Post
    G&H at St. Peter? Hope Lori is okay. She’s very nice and be able to take care of you.
    Yes babycat G&H at St. Peter.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bayside View Post
    The main issue is actually you all using your personal phone as your punting phone.
    Sooner or later there will be issues. Why the surprise?
    A spare cheap phone $80. A spare sim card is $20, prepaid around $10 a month (as you wont be making many calls, text is cheap, and browsing is limited to this website and maybe a few others.
    That expense is insurance against armegeddon
    Either continue to keep a handgrenade in your pocket, or purchase the alternative
    Isn't it sometimes more of a problem hiding the punting phone?

I sometimes get a text from my regular shop that just says hello. If I am able to then I text her back. I think that's a very discreet way of getting some attention.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If the shops are texting customers to come in then they must be desperate for business. I've been hearing from some girls that it's very quiet in some shops.
    Maybe there is a little downturn in some of the businesses with cracker and back page shutting down?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast