Thread: Nana queen of Dreamgirls is legendary

Senior Member(無間使者)

Nana queen of Dreamgirls is legendary

Person's Name : Nana

Establishment : Dreamgirls

Date of Visit : 14/05/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0478 960 321/Chippendale/www.dreamgirlss.com

Hours of Business : 12:00-1:00pm

Rates : $400/hr

Size/shape : Stunning

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Services Provided : DD, BBBJ, DATY, FS and CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely yes

My experience/comments : Heard (and read) so much about Nana that when I found out she was in Sydney, I didn’t hesitate to book her immediately. The rate is higher than usual but after a session, you’ll realise how she can command the higher rates and still be booked out.

Nana actually injured her heels, foot was in support and I could see her crutches in the hallway. She did apologies about her mobility but I didn’t find any issues. Happily helped her around the room. There’s no need to rush when you have an hour with Nana. Enjoy her stunning looks and services.

We started in the shower, can not remember having any mirrors or the wall the last time I was there but Nana definitely made good use of it. Next was the chair. More mirrors there and she just love to tease you. Reached down and she was already wet. Off to the bed and I was told to lay face down. Normally I decline the DD services but decided to let Nana do her thing. Was the same and I find it did nothing for me. At least I was still erect. Others I would have been soft. Perhaps it was due to the mirrors on the side of the bed. Man she is wonderful from all angels.

Once she flipped me over we were in position for 69. Her bbbj skills are amazing. The only other I recall that can rival her in this department is Love from Ginza. Once the condom came on, she rode me in reverse cowgirl. This is a first for me. WL I’ve seen usually starry off in regular cow girl before they request to be on bottom or switch to doggy. Nana actually did most of the work and I was happy to let her do so. My only complaint was she was towards the end of the bed and therefore slightly out of view of the mirrors. Mirrors needed to be bigger.

Was strange because I was definitely in heaven but I was also taking a while to finish. Which is kind of a good thing because I doubt I would recover in time for round 2. When I did finish, Nana allowed CIM and it was absolutely amazing. She totally drained me and let chatted a little before clean up.

Just as I was about to leave she gave me a box of guylian chocolates. In return I gave her, her fees. Can’t walk out without paying. That just wouldn’t be right. Now let’s see when I can squeeze in another booking before she leaves. Hear she may be booked out till Friday already.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the legend is back ...just a hot tip this girl is better than any "jav actress"

Banned
    I don't recall her saying that she was Japanese.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is 50% Japanese and 50% Korean