Thread: Joanna and the dodgy small room

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Joanna and the dodgy small room

Girl's Name : Joanna

Shop : 5 marrickville

Date of Visit : Sat , 5 may 2018

Rates : $230per hour

Looks : girl next door look, tall, slight tan.

Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, cat-bath (Paid for diamond)

Review:
    Made a booking early in the night for Joanna just after work. Took a little drive there arrived 5 mins earlier. Went in and saw 2 punters waiting in the main corridor which is brightly lit. Had a good look at the faces. Every seems to be busy wanting to use the toilet including myself.

Saw a nice looking girl by the name Lucy introducing herself. Heard that all the rooms are pretty much occupied by the way. I have a booking and have to wait as well. Managed to have some quick casual chat while waiting as there were some conversation being struck up. Also saw a Korean girl passing by and according to one of the punter is the new Korean girl. Not too bad looking but quite different from the picture.

Then papasan came up and said a small room is available and no toilet. The other punters declined and was told the normal rooms will only be available approx 40 mins. Papasan ask me to use the small room as I have a booking. I'll give it try I guess since it'll be a long wait.

Big mistake.....
    As i was ushered in the room by Joanna (noticed she put too much powder on her face showing quite a contract between her face and body )
    The room is like a makeshift hut, covered on the outside by plaster board and you could see the timber bracing on the inside . Feels like those foreign worker accommodation that I've seen in those 3rd world coUntry and haven't seen it before in Aussie. 533 willouby feels like luxury by comparison. Saw the maroon sofa inside and was told by Joanna this is the waiting room as well and opposite is the bed. Strip naked and both of us complained how cold it was ( thin plasterboard). She gave me and herself a towel to keep warm. Touched her butt and she said my hands were cold. Started with a cat bath and then a blow job which is good. She told me not to cum in her mouth as there is no shower to spit into. I asked her to carry on with bbbj for the next 5-10mins. I requested 69 but she declined as there's no shower available (my diamond service just got downgraded to a premium )Then she suggested the dom on and went into cowgirl.
    She felt cold and had to put the towel on her back. Cowgirl was pretty ordinary, a little lack to movement.
    Next I went on top giving her a little cat bath as well. Went towards the south, but she still declined on the much wanted daty. Ok so I went back for some mish. The bed was pretty small probably a super single and I also fall off a couple of times. Found out apparently only 4 rooms are available at the moment. Lasted quite a while in mish until told me to come soon as she was feeling painful down there. Changed to doggy and carry on for another 10 mins before she gave me a hj to finish it off. Obviously she's not comfortable with the room and lack of a bathroom. Took a while and came a little after the buzzer.
    Not a very good experience today with Joanna due to the poor room condition. We later went apart to different showers.

So a CAUTION to the unwary punters, never to pick the "small room". Really spoils your punting experience. Maybe it feels like punting in those shoddy illegal pop up brothels in my imagination.
    I think given this experience I'd rather head off to 42 gladesville where there are more rooms available. Fancy paying for diamond but have it worse than in those 150 fuck shops. It's even worse than the old rooms
    Fuck it...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    I am a fan of N5M, but that is just crap.
    I hope that you had a chat to Eric (manager) about it? Especially if you were smart enough to make a booking!
    No idea why they have 10-15 girls on when there aren't even half that many rooms available.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds like she could have been a good punt too. The whole waiting and line-up procedure is quite off-putting as well when I was there, which must be close to a month ago now. Did you mention your experience to Jerry or whoever runs it? They might offer a discount for next time.

Wonder how much longer the renovation will go on? Perhaps the owners can comment...

It’s obviously effecting service and experience.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That sucks! I’ve seen Joanna before and even on standard service she performs pretty good in my eyes shame you didn’t get to experience it she’s sexy as hell bar the crooked teeth

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The manager was busy chatting to his Korean matie. Obviously they've set up the room there for punters to use and that they've known the condition of it. Ignorance or the attitude of trying to make more money? Your call. Just an advice to the others to stay clear of that room. The new room which I had a shower was much better.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Her bj is pretty good and she has the that innocence of the young. Nice body minus the boobs but I like it natural. One thing to note is that she leaves her natural bush on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah her body is top notch I even told her she should have it she got pretty defensive lol damn I want to see her again

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timtoms View Post
    Found out apparently only 4 rooms are available at the moment. Lasted quite a while in mish until told me to come soon as she was feeling painful down there. Changed to doggy and carry on for another 10 mins before she gave me a hj to finish it off. Obviously she's not comfortable with the room and lack of a bathroom. Took a while and came a little after the buzzer.
    Not a very good experience today with Joanna due to the poor room condition. We later went apart to different showers.

So a CAUTION to the unwary punters, never to pick the "small room". Really spoils your punting experience. Maybe it feels like punting in those shoddy illegal pop up brothels in my imagination.
    I think given this experience I'd rather head off to 42 gladesville where there are more rooms available. Fancy paying for diamond but have it worse than in those 150 fuck shops. It's even worse than the old rooms
    Fuck it...
    Thanks for the review and caution.

Wow...4 rooms only....that sounds really bad, makes me understand my mid-week punt more and I had a booking too.

I am now wondering how that late Saturday night rush was...the wait would be worse with the amount of guys there.

I might hold off on my next punt here until the renovations are done or there is a girl I desperately want to see. I would probably walk if I get the room you had even if I had a booking, so thanks again for the caution.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxking View Post
    Thanks for the review and caution.

Wow...4 rooms only....that sounds really bad, makes me understand my mid-week punt more and I had a booking too.

I am now wondering how that late Saturday night rush was...the wait would be worse with the amount of guys there.

I might hold off on my next punt here until the renovations are done or there is a girl I desperately want to see. I would probably walk if I get the room you had even if I had a booking, so thanks again for the caution.
    Hard to imagine....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not ok to have this

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unless I am mistaken in the line up - she had a smoking body?

So timtoms- was the service good that you’d return or was the room an excuse for it?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by threebysix View Post
    Unless I am mistaken in the line up - she had a smoking body?

So timtoms- was the service good that you’d return or was the room an excuse for it?
    The first time I saw her at gladesville she has a nice gf innocence. A little beginner but she seems to enjoy sex. Last time at the dodgy room her bj was pretty good, a lot of improvement over the first visit. Would like to check her out again in a proper room to be fair to her. Please share your experience when you've meet her so we'd know how she performs

Joaana is on today!!!!