Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://64alexander.com.au/emma/

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : $150 hr

Size/shape : Medium

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : full sex, BBBJ, Cat bath

Value for money/recommend? : Hell, YES

My experience:

This is my first post, apologies if I missed out anything. I had a booking with another girl early on Saturday morning, but when I rock up, the Mamasan, I believe it is Sophie, told me that she is very busy and this other girl is really good! With my hesitation, I walked into her room, and I just went "OK" like a dumb dumb... I was stunned with Emma's beauty and would eager to spend my next hour with her!

I jumped I to the shower quickly while Emma was still trying to get herself organized. Asked her where she was from after I dried myself, she said she was from Sichuan China. With my half-ass Mandarin, I was able to communicate with her... Jumping into the juicy bits...

Emma asked me to face down on the bed, and then she slowly removed her bikini and review her nice assets. I couldn't take my eyes off her body from the mirror. Then she started to give me a cat bath which I loved... Especially with her hands roam around my body like a snake. Then she nibbled on my ears which drives me crazy, I was so aroused at this point. She asked me to turn around, and she began to pay good attention to my fella. She teased it a bit with kissing everywhere, and finally engulfed my fella in her mouth! I was in heaven... And then it went on for 10 min or so, which I can't take it anymore. Emma slipped a Dom on me and she CG me for awhile. Then I flipped her over and for me to be on top of her. With her nibbled on my ears again, I can no longer hold it in, but to explode my load in the Dom. We lied on the bed for awhile and then off I went to the shower. We chatted a little bit more and the we say our goodbyes with a big hug... I think I am falling for Emma...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is a good girl she gives great service....

Shop Owner
    Emma is working today , for booking 95241278