Thread: Korean Venus - Nympho from another planet

Junior Member(有D料到)

Korean Venus - Nympho from another planet

I managed to book Mari as my birthday present despite her limited availability. I thought the stars were aligned. Until I hit an issue with the CBA & the pub ATM. Both were out of order, I left my phone in the car, and I ended up being 15 mins late with no cash. Wilson have already sold my birthday prize to the next lucky walk in (regulars will know to make booking, must be a newbie). If this was his first Ginza punt, I hope he enjoyed Mari and I still to meet her.

I was left super horny and I can feel my ballsack filling up. Decided to book something completely opposite from Mari (cute & inexperienced), to Venus (sexy type & experienced). Venus is a classic Korean beauty with an all natural slender body, curves in the right places. She has two nice large areolas and large sensitive area around her clit , she was built to be the horniest girl I've ever met in Ginza. We have met our match.

We started off with some pussy slide in the shower and I started fingering her clit. Venus is super sensitive and she has great soft lips for DFK. We were both so horny and we kept DFK and playing with each other in the shower. She was super wet and it's the first time I made a Ginza girl cum in the shower. It completely set the tone for the session. We both dried ourselves quickly and hopped straight into bed. Routine Korean body slide service got me rock hard and we ended up in 69. I was in the perfect place to play with her pussy. She got wet so quick, it's like turning on a tap. From this, I know she must be one of the lucky girls who can enjoy multiple orgasm. Within minutes, I made her cum a second time.

I love giving DATY as much as getting BJ. This got me in the mood so much. It was so sexy. I decided to put her straight down and proceed to DATY again. This girl is genuinely horny, her emotions are real as she closed her eyes and kept licking her lips. Venus knows how to give signals on where to pleasure her, she has that little smiles when I hit the right spot, and that super horny moan. I decided to put two fingers in the holy grain, and I fucking hit jackpot. She is in heaven and I am in heaven just looking at her. I have never satisfied another woman this much and it is super duper sexy. I made her cum 3rd & 4th times, and we have not even started the main event.

We started in mish and she is horny as fuck. Some very nice DFK and she is very flexible. I decided to get into a position by putting her on her side so I can play with her Clit while having sex. She was on cloud 9 again and she cum again during sex. This is now becoming one of the best session I ever had in Ginza and I dare to up the ante. I flipped her around, squirk some lube on my hand and started playing with her pussy in doggy. The next thing happened was unbelievable and that image will forever stay with me. My hand got a little tired so I let go for about 10 seconds. She squired some lube on her hand and started rubbing her clit while we are in doggy. I have never met someone so horny. We both came in doggy and I am so satisfied with this experience.

We only have 10 mins on the clock and she started telling me on her phone translator our sex was amazing. I thought what the hell and proceeded to another DATY. She is such a beauty with her eyes closed licking her lips moaning. i made her cum for the last time before we reluctantly departed from each other.

I don't usually like sharing the details, but this was such an experience. I want to document for myself and share with my brothers. Some punts are amazing because she is beautiful, some punts are amazing because her GFE service and the connection. This punt was amazing because the sex was simply out of this world. I salute you Venus. Now I am scared to go back for second visit just incase it doesn't match the first time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice report bro! Is she a squirter?

rcha086
    Amazing, I was thinking about trying her that day she first started work at Ginza but Kiki returned after a few weeks hiatus. I think I will give Venus a go eventually!

Very nice!! That was a very good read ^^

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can anyone confirm if Venus was Elle from Dreamgirls? Pics look the same.
    Was the first punter to try Elle... but she vanished off roster pretty quick before I could do a review.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Can anyone confirm if Venus was Elle from Dreamgirls? Pics look the same.
    Was the first punter to try Elle... but she vanished off roster pretty quick before I could do a review.
    Apparently it's the same girl, based of other comments/posts. From this AR, sounds like she has upped her game from when she was your first in DG, eh?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Awesome AR 50 cents !!!! What a great read!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    reckon same girl at Dreamgirls. her photos look as hot as hell, that body is to die for. can anyone confirm if she looks as hot as photos?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    reckon same girl at Dreamgirls. her photos look as hot as hell, that body is to die for. can anyone confirm if she looks as hot as photos?
    Same as DG, saw when she was at DG and it was just an average punt, nothing special to recall.
    She is an open person and was an ex-model in Korea, but lets just say has not too aged well. Some body imperfections and face average imho.
    However, everyone has different tastes so each to their own.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Apparently it's the same girl, based of other comments/posts. From this AR, sounds like she has upped her game from when she was your first in DG, eh?

Totally... lighting is different at ginza though.
    Either way her service was still great at DG.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyabs View Post
    Same as DG, saw when she was at DG and it was just an average punt, nothing special to recall.
    She is an open person and was an ex-model in Korea, but lets just say has not too aged well. Some body imperfections and face average imho.
    However, everyone has different tastes so each to their own.
    Mate.. that is pretty much my exact opinion.
    She has an awesome body... or used to. But she is older than those pics I reckon. Up close quite a few skin blemishes on the body.

Still great service and she is a great girl, but there’s a reason she is no longer at DG and no on Gold Class at ginza.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Her photos look amazing, but then again all the photos on DG look good.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post

Hey Omni... you need to clear your mailbox.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Hey Omni... you need to clear your mailbox.
    Cheers~ I've cleared it now

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oto View Post
    Nice report bro! Is she a squirter?
    No she is not. unfortunately.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    She is slender through diet I assume. Definitely not tone or firm like Shelley or Babe. Classic Natural Korean look with no surgery. Something along this type of look.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018...abellos-havana

My 1 hour session was amazing because I like pleasuring the ladies and gentle foreplay. She was super up for it and enjoyed what I am doing, and I am taking the lead. I don't think she will be the same with all her clients, especially if the punter is not into foreplay.