Thread: Leah

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Leah

What is Duncan's thing anout the descriprion " Huge ass"? For him its obviously the pinnacle of beauty. For me the concept is scary. So take his descriptions on this one with a grain of salt. One just has to understand "duncanspeak" and one is right. quirky burt honest. Oh. We were talking about Leah. Ah Lungor. Rush in. You will be happy. But I was happy too because form was not compromised by size. The age description was obviously correct. Young, but a young woman's body. Voluptuous but tight, firm, desirable. Beautiful face, enhanced by the expression of her desire and ability to take pleasure. Listens politely to babbling. Sorry about the use of irony. This is an intelegent girl, if that interests you. Coolm attitde, confident. Carries it off. If you want a real but very young woman, go for her. If you want Barbie, look elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    What is Duncan's thing anout the descriprion " Huge ass"? For him its obviously the pinnacle of beauty. For me the concept is scary. So take his descriptions on this one with a grain of salt. One just has to understand "duncanspeak" and one is right. quirky burt honest. Oh. We were talking about Leah. Ah Lungor. Rush in. You will be happy. But I was happy too because form was not compromised by size. The age description was obviously correct. Young, but a young woman's body. Voluptuous but tight, firm, desirable. Beautiful face, enhanced by the expression of her desire and ability to take pleasure. Listens politely to babbling. Sorry about the use of irony. This is an intelegent girl, if that interests you. Coolm attitde, confident. Carries it off. If you want a real but very young woman, go for her. If you want Barbie, look elsewhere.
    Very concise, good report Bro !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Yeh, I like this report.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Keep up great work

Banned

Banned
    is she pretty looking compare to angelia, kris or J?

Banned
    Dear bleach bro,

as "duncanspeak", Kris is most pretty gal at moc at the moment , then big-j-angelia-lysan , then leah....leah is a lovely type, but not gorgeous looking as others!

thanks bro.

Banned
    too many to choose from now, spoil for choice...