Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: J Airi, the ultimate angel has landed in Sydney

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 50cents View Post
    so excited. I'm back in Australia after working away and raring to see Airi.

Fantastic review xboyx
    welcome back to australian soil. go book for Airi asap, she's once-in-a-long-while WL.
    btw don't be surprised if you find my name carved on her vagina cuz I totally loved this girl

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pongie View Post
    Would love to making a booking too but 6-1 doesn’t suit me. Waiting for her to be available during the day
    I haven't seen her available during daytime yet so she might just be available night time only. I wonder what Airi does during day time, perhaps got a second job in a cafe shop somewhere. Any intel folks?

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    I haven't seen her available during daytime yet so she might just be available night time only. I wonder what Airi does during day time, perhaps got a second job in a cafe shop somewhere. Any intel folks?
    Or maybe is on a student visa so is studying during the day.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    Or maybe is on a student visa so is studying during the day.
    maybe next time I'll ask her, just for curiosity sake.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Would be good to know how long she’s planning to stay for too

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Would be good to know how long she’s planning to stay for too
    1 month she said

Why the fuck are you asking? Her business right. Don't be a sticky beck.. Or perve. If you u really need to ask, ask her yourself but avoid contemplating these sort of invasive questions in a public forum right! It shouldn't matter or be of any concern what wl do outside of work. Gezzz..

I don't think so, which Vivi girl is it? do you remember her name at Ginza?
    i think he meant Rola, J american mix, she was a tall girl for japanese standard, probably bout 170
    reading my notes...
    she lookings a bit korean, couldnt tell she had european mixed

Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    Why the fuck are you asking? Her business right. Don't be a sticky beck.. Or perve. If you u really need to ask, ask her yourself but avoid contemplating these sort of invasive questions in a public forum right! It shouldn't matter or be of any concern what wl do outside of work. Gezzz..
    the girls are pretty much working with what ever time slot is avaliable too, there are so many girl now wilson got an unit across the road to ensure all the girls have an equal chance to work

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Me excited to be in syd next week son.....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    don't you worry, if she ever tells me, I'll keep it to myself

don't you worry, if she ever tells me, I'll keep it to myself
    you obviously missed the point---- I dont' want to know nor care what she does in real life or outside of the shop. and neither should you, you twat.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Are you a sex novelist bro ) so turned me on )

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    you obviously missed the point---- I dont' want to know nor care what she does in real life or outside of the shop. and neither should you, you twat.
    dude are you jealous or something? maybe I'll ask her maybe not, I see different girls there so I don't take any too serious, just small chat chit after we finish our sex, who care.

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Airi, the ultimate angel has landed in Sydney

dude are you jealous or something?
    Yes I am. Airi is back on the roster today and I was too late to secure a booking (texted Wilson about 90 mins after the roster went up last night, was told all full already).

30mins before her first customer... c’mon regulars, please refrain from multiple repeat visits and give others a chance!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes I am. Airi is back on the roster today and I was too late to secure a booking (texted Wilson about 90 mins after the roster went up last night, was told all full already).

30mins before her first customer... c’mon regulars, please refrain from multiple repeat visits and give others a chance!
    Try 6 mins mate. All full in 6 mins

Senior Member(無間使者)

you must feel bad knowing she's making some random guy cum ... right now.

probably even cowgirling some smelly hair ugly dude right now and is probably loving it too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by justinfox View Post
    Must feel bad knowing she's making some random guy cum ... right now.

probably even cowgirling some smelly hair ugly dude right now and is probably loving it too.
    I think you are overthinking it. We are all in for the fun of it. Why let it get into your head?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    I think you are overthinking it. We are all in for the fun of it. Why let it get into your head?
    lol I think you misread my post .. I was reply to user Pongie who seems to have hit a nerve with xboyx's curiosity about Airi ... I'm also just fuking around.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by justinfox View Post
    lol I think you misread my post .. I was reply to user Pongie who seems to have hit a nerve with xboyx's curiosity about Airi ... I'm also just fuking around.
    Its all good

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast