Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: J Airi, the ultimate angel has landed in Sydney

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

J Airi, the ultimate angel has landed in Sydney

Hey fellow punters, I still have the feeling of hang over from last night, not because I got drunk in a party but from THE VERY BEST SEX of my life so far. This session was so special that it will forever stay as a fond memory for the rest of my life. I still have the excitement from what I could remember last night, it was such a great feeling that I could never ever forgot. I have tried so many WLs but the one I tried last night was outstanding, probably one of top 2 very best sessions I have ever had and could ever have.

That was the Japanese girl Airi at Ginza. She is so special. She is everything I could have asked for: young, the perfect body, the pretty gorgeous face, the perfect bum, the perfect pussy, the perfect sensual experience, the perfect everything.

After Lolita left Ginza, then Yuri left, then Rabbit left, I was craving for Japanese girls. Then Mari and Airi appeared on the roster, I couldn't wait till I could book for one. I booked for Mari first but there was some mixed up and I ended up with Airi. Oh boy now I'm so glad that I got to see Airi.

Headed to room 1 to see Airi. When the door first opened, there was a super bright light coming down from the sky that blinded my eyes. I could not see a thing.

unapproachable-light.jpg

When I got my vision back, there standing this beautiful Japanese girl Airi. I then realised that Airi was an angel sent from heaven to me. It was God Fucking Jesus Christ, Son of the Mother of God that has landed this angel to me.

I'm not a believer in God, but I might well believe that God indeed exists after today. Perhaps God is Japanese. He has given this gift to me, he's heard my wishes and granted me this gift.

Airi is Japanese with a bit mix of Russian, she is a very pretty young girl. The earth just stopped moving for a second and I was dumbfounded for a moment. I tried to keep my calm and not showing too much of excitement. I don't know how Caucasian guys think of Airi cuz I've come to realise that my taste of beauty is quite different from Caucasian dudes. But Airi has everything I ever wanted.

The Perfect Japanese Angel
    She has nice hair, lightly dyed. Her face is such a cute, pretty japanese type. Not a doll-like face with lots of cosmetic surgery like K girls. She is a genuinely cute, young, pretty Japanese girls.

Airi is 20 years young! She sits next to me and we had a nice chat before moving to shower. She said her English was not so good but it was more than enough to communicate.
    I had a glance at her waist, tummy and legs, she has beautiful perfect figure. She is not a toned, gym fit girl nor smoking hot sexy body, just a gentle slim slender young beautiful girl body.

The perfect legs
    We undressed and had some mouth wash, I looked at the mirror, in that dark room I could see her legs. Her inner thigh doesn't touch each other, it's a slim straight pairs of legs, by my definition it's the perfect legs.

The Perfect Natural Boobs
    Airi has natural B-C cups boobs, all natural and it's a beauty for me. She is so young, her boobs are just perfect.

In the shower, I washed myself quickly and went out to wait for her. Airi showered herself very thoroughly and cleaned herself well. It's good as I like good-hygiene girls.
    We had some kisses in shower room but I didn't wait for BBBJ, I was eager to get on to main course.

BBBJ
    After some more kisses, she was about to give me some BBBJ but I don't need any BJ today. Seeing this beautiful Japanese girl was fulfilling for me and I'm ready to give more than take.

HALF HOUR+ OF THE DATY OF MY LIFE
    I was determined to make Airi a happy girl after seeing her. How could I not taste every bit of her body, you don't come across such a girl often so I was willing to give her the best time of her life. I don't need to take, I was ready to give more than I could ever give.

I kissed Airi and tasted her tongue. Then moved down to suck her nipples. Her natural boobs was so soft and delightful to suck. I kissed almost every part of her body.
    Airi was turned on and I moved down south to her shaved pussy. I tasted every bit of her pussy and juice. Kissed and sucked every bit of it, pussy lips, pussy labia, ass, clit, tongue fuck, licked her thighs, etc. Probably half of my face was covered by her pussy juice. It was so awesome and satisfying to enjoy every part of this angel.

273d4b42e7aa7e72c4c9fb19ee164905.jpg

It was the longest, probably half hour of continuing DATY. It was the DATY of my life, I threw in every technique, covered every corner of it. It was the end of her shift so I told her to enjoy. Airi enjoyed every bit of it and her juice was oozing out slowly, she closed her eyes and touched herself, she touched her tummy, she touched her chest and boobs, she used her hands to open her vagina to make way for me, moaned softly "good", "so good", "yes", and moved her pussy along with my tongue, her pussy followed where my tongue went, her body was trembling, we had 1 hour limit but she never seems to want to stop me from DATYing her.
    I turned her around and kissed her back, kissed her beautiful bum, licked the back of her legs, DATY her from behind, fingering her. Her juice kept pouring out as she was enjoying it.
    I could have kept on for hours but it was probably just 15 minutes left. Airi again offered me BBBJ but I told I didn't need it today. I served her like the queen and she deserved it, now it's time for sex.

Sex with the Angel
    Fucking with Airi was the best of my life. I was hard on the whole time just by watching her and seeing every bit of her body. Now I get to enjoy inserting my cock into this girl. I did missionary, fingering her while fucking, then fucked her from behind. Airi was also enjoying my willing-to-give, she moaned and said it was so good. she fingered her pussy while I fucked her, touched my cock while I fucked her. I kissed her boobs, legs while fucking her. She came when I finally came inside her.

I would have loved for a longer session but time was up. It was the end of the day so it was time for the girls to get their pay check.
    I went downstairs and saw a bunch of hot girls standing there. Surprisingly I've seen most girls at Ginza but I couldn't recognise any of them. But I didn't look at them much as I didn't want my regulars to see me. They were all hot girls, tbh these girls look great in their daily outfit, I'd take these girls anyday.

The earth has shaken and I'm back to reality now, still haven't forgotten about Airi and what we had last night.

Today I've come to realise a few facts:

1 - Airi is an angel from heaven that I was lucky to have her
    2 - God does exist, and he brought the angel Airi to Ginza

I've opened a DATY training class. Please feel free to enrol now. FEMALE STUDENTS ONLY !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    can anyone confirm that Airi is the previous Vivi? same girl?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by gannicus View Post
    I don't think so, which Vivi girl is it? do you remember her name at Ginza?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    She is definitely not Vivi.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Transgender for training class ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    Transgender for training class ?
    training class to teach DATY lol, but no MALE

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    training class to teach DATY lol, but no MALE
    I am female now , i already changed to pussy . Am i still count in to your training class ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    lol so you're ladyboy? you need to take a class in cock sucking, not my DATY class lady/dude
    and if you want a DATY, I reckon you can't feel it anyway cuz it's not a real pussy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I can get wet too , i can show you when you lick my pussy for one hour of your life . my juice taste like tom yam soup , if it suit your taste , yum yum yum

Banned
    Giving daty lessons for female students only is about as ridiculous as giving cocksucking lessons for males students.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Awesome review xboyx. She sounds amazing. Lucky you.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    She is definitely not Vivi.
    saw the intro on website NEW J 20YO JAPANESE MIX RUSSIAN VERY PRETTY MIX FACE AND SEXY. AND SUPER CUTE 162CM 44KGS C CUP EX VIVI MAGAZINE MODEL

thought that meant she was the ex Vivi..guess not

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    saw the intro on website NEW J 20YO JAPANESE MIX RUSSIAN VERY PRETTY MIX FACE AND SEXY. AND SUPER CUTE 162CM 44KGS C CUP EX VIVI MAGAZINE MODEL

thought that meant she was the ex Vivi..guess not
    Vivi is the name of the Japanese magazine she has appeared in.
    It's a magazine aimed at teenage girls; fashion, make up, diets, beauty tips, hair styles, celebrity news etc.
    Very innocent stuff.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    I can get wet too , i can show you when you lick my pussy for one hour of your life . my juice taste like tom yam soup , if it suit your taste , yum yum yum
    dude, but tom yum soup doesn't taste that good!!! if it tastes like miso soup maybe I'll think about it

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Awesome review xboyx. She sounds amazing. Lucky you.
    oh man, she is unforgettable, I'm seeing her again tomorrow, would have loved to see her again today but she was fully booked. Obviously she is a very popular girl.
    Gotta give credit to Ginza to bring some top notch J girls to Sydney, I wonder if they have a branch recruiting in Japan

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    it seems I missed out on previous Vivi model Jap girl, what was her name?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    this is the same girl ....ffs.... AIRI is the vivi magazine model !!!!

Ginza have AIRI on their site as the model!
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    this is the same girl ....ffs.... AIRI is the vivi magazine model !!!!

Ginza have AIRI on their site as the model!
    so still don't know what he previous name was to confirm.
    I'm seeing Airi again to satisfy my thirst. Mari is also in my hit list but with Airi around, Mari, Ace, New C would need to join a queue first hahah

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Would love to making a booking too but 6-1 doesn’t suit me. Waiting for her to be available during the day

Junior Member(有D料到)
    so excited. I'm back in Australia after working away and raring to see Airi.

Fantastic review xboyx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast