Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: .5 Double Play with Sophia and Snowy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    You can always PM Assandlegs and he might do your first MMFF with you now that you have a taste for doubles.
    I'll be your wingman if you need one. For fantastic MMFF doubles, you can't go past 244!

Oh, I'm pretty much a solo guy, lol~~ And I'm still keen on exploring more of Ginza soon. Sophia is still the GFE girl I pine for, but I've got Vivian and Cookie lined up in sights next. Sophia even entertained my text yesterday asking if putting her, Vivian amd Snowy in the room can be possible for me, only because it is me, lol~ Now a MFFF? What kind of story would that allow me to write? Interesting ~~

Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Oh, I'm pretty much a solo guy, lol~~ And I'm still keen on exploring more of Ginza soon. Sophia is still the GFE girl I pine for, but I've got Vivian and Cookie lined up in sights next. Sophia even entertained my text yesterday asking if putting her, Vivian amd Snowy in the room can be possible for me, only because it is me, lol~ Now a MFFF? What kind of story would that allow me to write? Interesting ~~
    I call that "too hot to handle"... lol... and 1 hour with a trio would never be enough time.
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I sometimes think of doing MFFF but not sure if I would want three girls in the room. Too much pressure to perform perhaps.

Anyone done it and how was it ?
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Sorry AL BC,

Didn't know how to both your quotes into one.

Out of curiosity, I figured a schedule plan to have all Vivian, Snowy and Sophia all in at some point spread out the 1.5hr session. And at $690+CIM. My problem is whether I'll have the stamina to take one this kind of play and get 3-4 shots off. I'd call it insane, lol~~~

Sorry AL BC,

Didn't know how to both your quotes into one.

Out of curiosity, I figured a schedule plan to have all Vivian, Snowy and Sophia all in at some point spread out the 1.5hr session. And at $690+CIM. My problem is whether I'll have the stamina to take one this kind of play and get 3-4 shots off. I'd call it insane, lol~~~
    lol.. Omni... thats just having 3 girls in a row
    Do a real MFFF session and have all 3 in with you at the same time... then let the spontaneity begin!!!
    Or you can join in on the next MMFFF session at 244...

Lol~ Well, it's not quite feasible, but had it written down like this for a few reasons:

16:00-16:45
    Snowy 45mins 240 Diamond
    16:30-17:30
    Sophia 1hr 250 GP
    16:30-17:15
    Vivian 45mins 240 Diamond

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mate! You are going to commit suicidel! 1M vs 3F, they will suck everything out of you and you may be immobiled for few days! I think Wilson needs to call an ambulance to stand by just in case!

Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    Mate! You are going to commit suicidel! 1M vs 3F, they will suck everything out of you and you may be immobiled for few days! I think Wilson needs to call an ambulance to stand by just in case!
    Yeah? I know Snowy is PSE style and Sophia the GFE style, but I actually don't know what style Vivian is, lol~~

Yeah? Vivian is a PSE style?

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Omni's next visit to Ginza. Better get your chequebook out mate as it is going to cost ya !!

Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

He might need a prescription of these as well

Probably this many if they are all PSE girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah? Vivian is a PSE style?
    I don't know, cause I haven't try her yet! But other bro says she is a mix of GFE and PSE! Whatever, if you cum a lot during that hour then you will get very tired! So it's best to get some sort of supporting stuff like viagara as BC suggested and stud100 to keep you boner forever

Lol~ Not necessary. I tried that blue pill 100mg before for the fun of it, but it doesn't have much of any effect when you don't have ED.

I tend to find getting a CIM off first thing then clean up in a split second, gets me into round 2 straight away~~
    It's only downright tiring if you're were working the same day you punt a big one. At least for me. Plus there's Berrocca and Red Bull as well, lol~~

In any case, back on track, I'm looking forward to another steamy double session at Ginza. If trio won't be it, I'll be going the Sophia-Vivian session ^^ I'm wanting to see what story that will give me ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Omni's next visit to Ginza. Better get your chequebook out mate as it is going to cost ya !!

4-5 girls? Such kingly dreams ^^

Jesus Omni that is one hell of a good review, it’s rare ( in my punting experience) for a plan to come to fruition and work out to meet expectations... but yours sure did... well done and thanks very much for sharing the details so well..

Quote Originally Posted by spitzer View Post
    Jesus Omni that is one hell of a good review, it’s rare ( in my punting experience) for a plan to come to fruition and work out to meet expectations... but yours sure did... well done and thanks very much for sharing the details so well..
    Thanks, mate ^^ Was planning for another, with Vivian involved. But, sadly Sophia told me she's actually flying back home today for a month. Plans can never go right the way you want it most of the time. I might get one in with Sophia again soon on a more 1-on-1 intimate session, before she goes back next month. Rush, rush, rush~~~

Rush rush rush pump pump pump

And sadly she is gone~~ Need to get there to punt on all the gurls of Ginza style, before they gone~~~

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah, I should have seen her last week! But I just tried other new girl instead, but it was a not very good punt! Hope she come back next time though, otherwise just keep punting!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast