Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: .5 Double Play with Sophia and Snowy

.5 Double Play with Sophia and Snowy

2018 January 25th Thursday

C-girl Sophia; C-girl Snowy
    1hr GP; 30mins Diamond
    Prices on website

2018 kicked off true with a .5 Double Play with Sophia and Snowy

It's been a while since I last posted any full AR. But for this double-play session, I'll try to keep it short as much as I can.

For my first punt at Ginza, it couldn't have been planned any better than it already was. Rather than sticking to the usual habit of testing new girls solo, I found it was time to definitely take one thing off of a list I had planned for 2018. Texting with Sophia over the last few weeks on wanting to see her again after the last time I saw her 8 weeks past at another shop, I found a strong ego of a desire to have her once more. But, since it was my first punt at Ginza (though one could argue I should have punted on a Japanese girl first), having a second girl would justify the first punt there nicely. In the end, the decision came down to having Snowy in play as well. Sure, it was quite pricey for having a double session if you add the prices all up from the website, but to try out a double-session for the first time was all the more deemed worth it. And unfortunately, this day was not one that saw much free time around my own work and schedules. This punt had to be squeezed in and on a budget. $410 all up was not too bad for a first in this sort of play for me. Not to mention extras for CIMs, of course. But, then again, I had planned for at least 1 CIM to be done. With one of them. Whichever girl ends up with it. Schedules with these girls are a little different than what most would probably do, I suppose. Although I had Sophia booked for an hour, I arranged for Snowy to come in 30 minutes later. Regardless of whether my cock was in Sophia's mouth or pussy in that moment. Why such a time frame? I had to leave at a certain time was because I had to get down to Rhodes by then (which was pointless due to the damned heavy traffic on the way to the M4 motorway). And, because of the budget.

Communicating with Ginza receptionist was not easy nor fast in response, but when I arrived at the reception I saw clearly why this was so. Ginza is surely popular and highly frequented. Poor girl at the receptionist (cute and petite, I'll add) had to flip through a few phones, a walkie and a schedule book. My curiosity of this shop ever more increased. Good thing I made the booking far in advance. Sophia, having already known her, was first to go with. Shop is quite cozy and something like Renaissance in style. Pretty much reminded of my days in 5Stars. Upstairs in Room 3, sultry Sophia awaits. Sultry and erotic, especially in her looks. For some Hongkie girls, one can expect this to be so. Having not seen each other in a little over 8 weeks, we embraced and kissed. I surely became reminded of how petite and cute she is in my arms. And she still sports such lovely long black hair. Her style in what she wore this day, is something like one wears to the beach. light blue hugging-top and a short striped blue-white bottoms. Even the set looked Renaissance to me. But, I have to admit, when entering into the room, I thought I went into the bat-cave or something. It was a tad bit too dark in there for my eyes. Understandably, Sophia's eyes was have long adjusted in that room for certain. Anyway, Sophia plays the kind girl in undressing me. Flashing her eyes in mine here and there. Slight brushing of her body against mine. Listerine to cleanse the mouth. And into the shower for the King to be washed and serviced. Needless to say, I already had a boner when she starts fondling with my cock. Cleaning, yes. But, fondling. And from behind, she washes me thoroughly. More thoroughly was where she was running soap with her fingers up and down my ass, almost to the point she was trying to stick a few in. Cheeky girl. Back to the front, she continues to stroke and fondle with my cock. From there, she kisses and sucks on my nipples from one side to the other. Moments later, she goes down on her knees to give me a much needed BBBJ. I daresay, she almost had me shot off in the shower. But, I was able to hold on and endure. Quite pleasurable, but endurable to hold myself together.

After the foreplay in the shower, we dried ourselves off and proceeded to the bed. Circular in shape, and a type I had not seen in quite a long time. Mirrors on the wall were high above the bedhead but not much of any use to visual purposes. However, atop the bed, a ceiling mirror was more than satisfactory to see the action from. Sophia creeps up close to start the catbath. Light kisses, then her head starts roaming downwards. Watching the action from the ceiling mirror was very arousing, as expected. There I am observing this naked sexy little girl doing me. I see her long silky black hair. I see her peach ass perched up in the air. I see how she has a fine hour-glass shape. As she moves further down southwards, her BBBJ commences once more. 'Slurpy' and wet. She leaves no area unsucked and unlicked. Balls, shaft and head. Enjoying this for some 10 minutes, and Sophia turning 180 degrees from side to side, all the while I am gentling fondling with her pussy, she starts to pick up the pace. And I can even hear her moaning quite loudly as she hastens her head up and down my cock. My cock wrapped in her warm and wet mouth, my fingers fondling her clit, and my eyes feasting on the action from the ceiling mirror. As it gets more intense and more wetter, it wasn't long until I actually gave up and blew my load into her mouth. The release was draining. And she continued to suck my cock until I was done emptying. Poor Sophia. I think the load was quite a lot for her. Sophia then proceeds to spit it all out, and 'listerine' her mouth well. Back at the bed, she cleans up my cock, and I am still stiff as fuck. On a side note, she did use a bit of teeth in the process, so I had to tell to watch out for things like that. Like a good little girl, she was happy for the note. Sophia later motions me to turn over. It seemed that she had still wanted to engage in more foreplay. On my front, she forces my legs wide open. My curiosity goes up again, and I feared it might be that DD stuff that I usually don't favour much off. But, no. I feel her fingers trickling up and down my back, and down further south to my legs. A nice massages ensues. Then later, Sophia bent over closer to my back, I feel her firm pointy tits roaming along. Her tongue also joins the action. Kisses and light sucking can be heard. And a finger of hers starts to play with my ass. The next thing was a sudden attack. Very sudden. Sophia starts the DD on me. And she does it quite sensually. Funny thing is that my cock was getting quite stiff. Any longer, and some other guy in that position probably would have blown his load a 2nd time then and there. But, alas, a knock at the door comes. What the fuck? 30 minutes passed already?? It was Snowy's moment to enter the room. And in she came.

Snowy's entrance mid-session. My eyes locked onto her. One thing came into mind. Is Snowy sisters with Sophia or something? Because to my mind, these 2 girls look somewhat similar in a way or two. If anything, these two girls have that sultry and exotic look about them. Even Snowy's long black hair complements Sophia's. And she was dressed in that maid costume as well. Though she wasn't wearing any underwear, lol. Flipped over, I watch Snowy get undressed whilst Sophia continues to fondle with me. Leaving no action uncarried out, Sophia dives her tongue into my mouth and starts DFK'ing me. Was she getting jealous my my attention moving to Snowy's? Probably so. It felt like it. And it fed my ego regardless. Whilst Snowy get herself quickly showered down, I have Sophia with her tongue ravaging mine. And my hand does it's duty in playing with her pussy. A few seconds later, I fell Snowy creeping up to me. Sophia's head aside, Snowy's flashes a smirk and her eyes locked on mine. Kisses ensues. Sophia to my left. Snowy to my right. A king I was, with the double S's. Snowy wastes no time. She proceeds to BBBJ me. And once again my cock goes stiff hard. And what makes it even harder? Sophia's presses her rack onto my face, forcing my to eats our her tits to enjoy. Left hand fondling with her pussy. right hand fondling with Snowy's pussy. Taking a breather as Sophia moves down to suck on my nipples, I observe the action from the ceiling mirror. What a fucking sight. Two beautifully-shaped naked girls with a great peach ass each. One sucking my cock and the other doing her share of licking my chest and whatnot. And I endure hard not to blow my load into Snowy mouth. Whatever happens, one of these girls has to be fucked. Moments later Snowy positions herself into 69, shoving her wet bald pussy (although it's more like a light scruff) into my face. And yes, I still can manage to see this from the ceiling mirror. With snowy into such a position as she sucks more out of my cock, Sophia wants to join in. I see her spreading my legs apart and she dives into sucking my balls. Fucking hell. As much as Snowy's pussy was delicious, the fact that these two girls were sucking both cock and balls together were just fantastic! Moments later of such erotic foreplay, Snowy slips on the rubbers. Even whilst she was preparing that, she forces my fingers to fondle her pussy in the meantime. These girls just doesn't let me remain idle in any play. They need me playing with them at every single minute. As Sophia moves to DFK me, and as I finger her, Snowy moves to CG on me, forcing my other hand to grab hold of her rack. Fuck, Snowy was tight. And it felt good. Really good. In those moments, I must have guessed Snowy was riding me quite hard, as I could feel the tip of my cock striking against the roof of her cervix. Even her moans were loud. And rode me well, Snowy did. Snowy later mumbles something in Chinese, where Sophia release me, and Snowy pulls me up to have me eat out her tits as she rides me. Even in those heated moments, Sophia is still on my back, continuously kissing and licking me. And as Snowy struggles to endure riding me, with my cock jamming the roof of her cervix, she motions (or begs) for me to take her from beneath me. Readjusting, I then hard fuck Snowy in mish style. Her moans loud. Her breathing fast and ragged. Sophia, from behind, erotically licking up my ear and a finger fondling with my ass all the while I pound Snowy. Moments later after furiously pounding Snowy, and Sophia naughtily playing with me from behind, there then I blew my second load. I was dead beaten. These 2 girls took quite a bit out of me.

With some 10 minutes left, and inching closer to the time I needed to leave to head down to Rhodes, the girls at either sides cleans me up and services me water. We engage in some chat (using translator most of the time) that ended up with giggles and bright smiles, I have to say these girls are rather quirky. And playful. Even as I was dead beat, their hands are still playing with my body. If I had another 15 minutes, I would have gone round three on fucking Sophia. Best advice to myself: don't bother punting this kind of session if you're working the same day. Eyeing the clock as it encroaches the mark, the girls can see I am begging to be released from their sexual captivity of me. Sophia takes the honor of washing me up (shower wouldn't fit 3 persons, in any case). All dressed up, hugging Snowy and turning to see Sophia standing on the chair, she beckons me to come forward to her. Walked up to Sophia, she holds onto my head and presses me into her chests, with her arms gently wrapped around. She then jumps on and holds onto me tightly, lol. Giggles and kisses exchanges.

Farewells are given, and I have to say this play was fucking fantastic in the short time I could allow myself. I would definitely see these girls again. But, to be honest, I still need to check out the other girls of interest on my list, lol. All is fair in the fun of writing stories. My thanks to Sophia and Snowy. My appreciation to the Ginza staff and the gent who came up to make sure I left satisfied and with a smile. Even 8 hours later, the memory of my play with these 2 girls are still fresh.

Cheers~~

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Beautiful!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve asked Ginza about doubles before and they say they don’t do it. Are you a vvvvip? Or has this changed?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Great AR Omni!!! Love it! I admit to being super excited to try the Sophia/Snowy double (Wwrre - these are the only 2 girls that do doubles, I believe), but I still can't get past Lala! Maybe one day!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Awesome review Omni. Nice work. Doubles are awesome but gobble up so much cash.

My favourite doubles moments are always when two girls are doing bbbj at the same time. Like you said one on your balls, the other has your cock deep in their mouths. That is punting nirvana right there. The Summit of Mt Everest moment in any punting career. I have only achieved that twice, once at Taylor's Lidcombe with two awesome Chinese girls and recently Monica and Wendy at 244 Paddington but both times I was feeling like a king with his concubines.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    Beautiful!!!
    Thanks, mate

Quote Originally Posted by wwrre View Post
    I’ve asked Ginza about doubles before and they say they don’t do it. Are you a vvvvip? Or has this changed?
    It actually depends on the girls, and which ones are available to do so. Have to remember, that place gets frequented alot. So I had my booking arranged the day or two beforehand.
    On another note, if it hasn't changed, both Snowy and Sophia are roomies, lol ~~ Imagine these 2 girls sleeping naked in the same bed, lol~~

Quote Originally Posted by wwrre View Post
    It actually depends on the girls, and which ones are available to do so. Have to remember, that place gets frequented alot. So I had my booking arranged the day or two beforehand.
    On another note, if it hasn't changed, both Snowy and Sophia are roomies, lol ~~ Imagine these 2 girls sleeping naked in the same bed, lol~~

Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Great AR Omni!!! Love it! I admit to being super excited to try the Sophia/Snowy double (Wwrre - these are the only 2 girls that do doubles, I believe), but I still can't get past Lala! Maybe one day!
    Thanks, Bro AL ^^ It's a little hard to see which play was better judging from what I read of yours at Paddington. We all know each girls play differently to some point~ If you can't get past Lala, I'm putting her on my list as well, lol~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Awesome review Omni. Nice work. Doubles are awesome but gobble up so much cash.

My favourite doubles moments are always when two girls are doing bbbj at the same time. Like you said one on your balls, the other has your cock deep in their mouths. That is punting nirvana right there. The Summit of Mt Everest moment in any punting career. I have only achieved that twice, once at Taylor's Lidcombe with two awesome Chinese girls and recently Monica and Wendy at 244 Paddington but both times I was feeling like a king with his concubines.
    Yeah, this sort of punt really bleeds the wallet much. However, I'd like to say such a punt would only be worth it if the room is pimped out with mirrors for one to see all the blissful action from any angle~ suffice to say, your awesome ARs were key in really egging me to do doubles at some point much sooner than later lol~~~

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $410 for the double doesn’t look much when you compare it to JAV fuu who was $390/hr or the typical dreamgirls at $350/hr. My problem would be getting off a second round in the hour. Haven’t managed that yet with a single girl (too old maybe), should have tried a double in my younger days

Quote Originally Posted by Pongie View Post
    $410 for the double doesn’t look much when you compare it to JAV fuu who was $390/hr or the typical dreamgirls at $350/hr. My problem would be getting off a second round in the hour. Haven’t managed that yet with a single girl (too old maybe), should have tried a double in my younger days
    One can put it in another way when pointing out the money's worth in alternative. $400 can give one 4 standard session for fucking 4 girls at 30mins each, lol~
    Try Blackstorm, on top of not having shot off a load in 7 days. That would probably help. Tried it once, myself. Ended up with the need to fuck more than a few girls that final day. Must have 3 girls, so it was something like 4-5 shots blown, if I recall correctly. I'm not even that young at the 20s mark anyway, lol~~

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm with you bro! Sophia is one of my favourite WLs! She's cute, sexy, funny and friendly, love her smiles, her natural C cubs, her cute bump and especially her pretty pussy, she's quite reponsive and the good thing is she's Golden premium price. What a bargain!

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Yeah, this sort of punt really bleeds the wallet much. However, I'd like to say such a punt would only be worth it if the room is pimped out with mirrors for one to see all the blissful action from any angle~ suffice to say, your awesome ARs were key in really egging me to do doubles at some point much sooner than later lol~~~
    Nice. Your wallet will be permanently empty now that you have a taste for it
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm not even that young at the 20s mark anyway, lol~~
    If you’re saying that then I must be a dinosaur. 20s are over a decade ago for me (closing in on two decades).

Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    I'm with you bro! Sophia is one of my favourite WLs! She's cute, sexy, funny and friendly, love her smiles, her natural C cubs, her cute bump and especially her pretty pussy, she's quite reponsive and the good thing is she's Golden premium price. What a bargain!
    I know, tell me about it, lol~~ I had a guess at why she went for that price category, but Snowy reckons she was just naive about a number of things. Ever seen how these 2 girls argue? They grab each others breasts, lol~~

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Nice. Your wallet will be permanently empty now that you have a taste for it
    Yeah .... I pondering on weather a different double can possibly be arranged ....

Quote Originally Posted by Pongie View Post
    If you’re saying that then I must be a dinosaur. 20s are over a decade ago for me (closing in on two decades).
    Well ..... that sort of makes the two of us.

Yeah .... I pondering on weather a different double can possibly be arranged ....
    Send a PM to Shane at 244 Paddington. They will give you two girls for $320 hr and they offer great service levels.

You can always PM Assandlegs and he might do your first MMFF with you now that you have a taste for multiples.

If you want even cheaper go Club 10 Guildford. Two busty girls for one hour = $260.

Lots of options out there.

Banned
    You can't beat the Ginza quality. Beware of trying these other cheapies - you may regret.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast