Thread: SCARLETT @ DreamGirls

SCARLETT @ DreamGirls

The agency punting scene has changed a lot over the past 7-8 years. MOC used to be the trend leading agency at that time, providing girls that were characteristic of being innocent, young, pretty, very inexperienced, very shy but friendly... girls that I wanted to take home with after the session, girls like Barbara, Jass, Rossi, etc...

They were mainly from China at that time, then more and more girls had discovered that agency type of work is ideal for short term adventure, and more and more girls from other nationalities have joined the scene !

Due to competition, girls are providing more services nowadays that were considered hard to get in those days. But, for better or worse, I still miss the feelings to be in the company of those sweeties every now and then. So I decided to book Scarlett this time because she seems to fit the profile.

Scarlett is a Taiwanese girl with medium length black hair, a very cute face, about 162cm tall with slightly tanned skin, my favorite body shape, narrow shoulders, A+ cup breasts, slim with long limbs, artfully trimmed pubic area, standing there like a piece of art !

Speaking of art, I found out in our chit chat that Scarlett is actually an artist by trade, interested to see if she can bring some art into love making !

After the door open, I was greeted with a big hug and a kiss on the lips, so she’s not shy !

A bit of chitchat later I was invited to go for a shower. In the shower, she cleaned me up reasonably well, nothing artistic about it, but the BBBJ that followed was something else, while she couldn’t take me in very deep, she used her soapy hand to caress my balls and the base of my shaft while her lips and tongue are keeping my little brother excited inside her mouth. It was so enjoyable I wanted that to last forever !

After the shower, she went right in BBBJ again, I lifted myself up and rested on my elbows to watch the motion and admired her tilted round bum pointing at the ceiling. Finally I couldn’t wait to check out what’s under that round bum, so I asked her to lie on her back for my turn to make her happy.

I climbed on top of her for some long DFK before I licked downward, her nipples hardened quite quickly in response to my tongue. When my tongue reached her forbidden area, she went wild ! Even before I licked on her clit, she was screaming and trembling already, so when I paid more attention to her clit, she exploded and almost jumped up to a sitting position. As I worked my way delicately on her little pussy, she couldn’t stay still, she kept sitting up then tossed her head back on the pillow, among loud moaning she used her hands frantically pressed my head hard on her pussy and completely messed up my hair, lol ! And as if to prevent me from escaping, she used her thighs to clamp on my head so I had nowhere to go but to eat her out !

That went on for a while until she gave out a shriek and I felt suffocated as my mouth and nose were dampened with water. So I had to retreat from further torture, although I couldn’t tell it’s torturing me or her !

Immediately she put the dom on me to allow no time for me to rest, and away I pumped, this time she pulled me down for DFK the whole time during the piston motions until I cum. I was totally spent. The only regret was I didn’t reserve enough energy to hold back for doggie, should be good to grab on to her round bum and thrust !

I must say although she’s not exactly the innocent type as I expected, but the happiness exceeded my expectations !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ah... a fellow daty artist i see... a datist i suppose is the term we are looking for.

Half the pleasure is in seeing your lady enjoy the ministrations!

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    Ah... a fellow daty artist i see... a datist i suppose is the term we are looking for.

Half the pleasure is in seeing your lady enjoy the ministrations!
    A new vocabulary is born !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Jason456
    For 300/h sounds like a good deal

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think the problem of being a dayist is the high cost of getting a suitable model for our artist expression! Such is life. As Jerry would say fml.

Scarlett, our first Taiwanese DreamGirl, ex-magazine model, will be back on Today, book early

Model Scarlett is on today, for one week only, book early
    DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1