Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free advice to shop owners

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Free Fridays……………….
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Wish the shop stop using fake pic.
    If the girl is so hot, they won't be working in a $40/half hour shop lol.
    Like who are they kidding....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Wish the shop stop using fake pic.
    If the girl is so hot, they won't be working in a $40/half hour shop lol.
    Like who are they kidding....
    Not every hot looking girl wants to work in a FS shop just because she is beautiful. Some work as MLs and can earn a good living from it.

However I agree that posting fake pics of hot looking girls is just not on. It's misleading customers who will turn up to the shop only to find the girl is nothing like the hot looking girl in the pics.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Im prepared to accept a shop if the pictures are close enough and the ladies age or size are accurate enough

Not like when you read the person is 23 years and they are 33 years when you meet

Mainly its if the attitude is right then I can accept most things if the price is fair

Banned
    A RNT shop like DOS/Diva should invest some of their takings in brand new towels. It doesn't cost much these days. It's really disappointing to see that they have no towels available for customers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    sounds not like win win but lose lose.....

not enough time to builid connection with one girl....girl wont get much money from on customer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    menu system like the new machine ordering system at mcdonalds
    click what you are services you want, and get a receipt you take to your room

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    Let’s see... I’ll get the medium sized WL deal with a BBBJ and CIM... eat in

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Daisy 278
    240 / hr
    Include hard massage with feet

Next

Junior Member(有D料到)
    App is good idea. Being able to collect a discount after your 5th punt. Being able to report to the owner what quality service you received. The owner can get a weekly progress update of which WL are providing good services, and which WL need further upskilling. We use this technology all the time in sales, but we are really serious about increasing sales and every customer is valued in my industry

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    How would you know what the meal deal would look like?

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    How would you know what the meal deal would look like?
    They could have pictures of each deal on the menu - just like Maccas!

Banned
    If it meant less social interaction with a cold mamasan/papasan, I'm all for it.
    They gotta have something like this is Japan. They love vending machines.

Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    If it meant less social interaction with a cold mamasan/papasan, I'm all for it.
    They gotta have something like this is Japan. They love vending machines.
    Yep they absolutley do. At night you can gind little shops or stands with guides staffing them. Some of the new ones have touch screen and you can just make your selections get a ticket and guided where to go.

You can select things like outfit and character like S&M

pay per pus subscriber

Senior Member(無間使者)
    how frustrating when you see a good looking WL at the lineup but she cant speak english. why why they dont all WL hold a large menu which shows what they will and wont do? the menu has the items like DFK, DATY, BBBJ in English and say, Chinese.
    once she meets you, she thumbs up and points at what she will do with you, thumbs down what she wont do with you. that way you know what you are paying for and what service the woman is prepared to provide.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    how frustrating when you see a good looking WL at the lineup but she cant speak english. why why they dont all WL hold a large menu which shows what they will and wont do? the menu has the items like DFK, DATY, BBBJ in English and say, Chinese.
    once she meets you, she thumbs up and points at what she will do with you, thumbs down what she wont do with you. that way you know what you are paying for and what service the woman is prepared to provide.

Great idea. I like it.....
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    isnt that a no brainer?. seriously the menu is a big bilingual card, and the WL can show whats on the menu once she has met you. its so obvious and we dont get charged and not know what you are payin for
    if i was brothel owner so many small things can be fixed like this and makes more innovation possible

Banned
    Apps should then be more prevalent .. though sone websites offer the menu descriptors ( Ginza etc) the website is still a bit of s clunker.

E.g when you click roster , you can’t bring up the womans image description again

Banned
    Pre paid bulk sessions at a reasonable discount . With the shop taking the ‘loss’ not the worker

Junior Member(有D料到)
    then bulk customers will get worse service .....

that's exactly what happen on other legit shops..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast