Thread: Victoria 12 Cottam

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member(有D料到)

Victoria 12 Cottam

Hey guys,

This is my first report. I have used this website for a while alongside a couple others but have never posted for some odd reason. I feel like i should give back to the people that have given such apt advice to me =D So here goes. Last Thursday I felt like a punt as I hadnt been in a while. I usually go to either 12 Cottam and see Jenny or for the last few months I've been going to Midas. Nothing beats a good punt and I'd read on here about Victoria being untried so i took the plunge and booked an hour.

Body wise I'd give her a 7, she has a nice size 8 body and larger B cups? She's acutally quite nice to talk to, chatty and friendly. Her service i found was about a 6. No BBBJ, but her CBJ was fairly decent. The sex itself was about a 5-6. It seems very mechanical to me. She made the right noises and the right moves but i just didn't feel the mood there. If you're after a punt that's no non sense and with a decent looking girl, then this was it!! I prefer a more GFE type girl which is why i kept returning to Midas so much. I would probably stick to Jenny at 12 Cottam as shes got the goods and great service to go with it =D.

Look forward to contributing more,

Jack

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How about jenny's service? Is that good . Pls shared
    Thank you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where is this place?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daitowha View Post
    Where is this place?
    12 Cottam Avenue Bankstown NSW just off Canterburry Road past the Alfords Point Overpass on the Right Hand Side going west.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Jenny's service is awesome :-) no kissing but everything else is awesome along with bbbj. She is a bit older so yeah...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    DSC_0163.jpg

is it jenny,jackolantern?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yup that's her. Didn't know they has the WL pics online hahah

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks bro LW, who will you recommend in this place?