Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What happened to me? Love or not...

Banned
    Well said. Picking up the more valuable one. No love story. Just business plans
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Her boyfriend probably gives her money regularly and found out about you. So she has to let you go because she values the man that can give her money more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Well said. Picking up the more valuable one. No love story. Just business plans
    Its pretty crazy how much she makes. Roughly more then a grand a day :/ but she is having trouble holding so much and transferring

Quote Originally Posted by HamishAM View Post

Feels bad man. I can support her but yeah she probably has obligations to this person
    I know it's hard, especially when you developed feelings for her and such a drastic change. Better move on.

Its pretty crazy how much she makes. Roughly more then a grand a day :/ but she is having trouble holding so much and transferring
    More than a grand a day, she's doing quite a fair bit extras. ML usually ask guys to transfer money for them because you can transfer cash only 5k a day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    I know it's hard, especially when you developed feelings for her and such a drastic change. Better move on.
    Yeah I feel better now knowing alot of people go through similar things. It sucks but what can you do. I've decided not to visit her and cherish the time we did spend together. She will be a distant memory for me but a happy one. I appreciate everyone's advice and comments. Really got me through tonight. I would of been just thinking why but you guys helped me see why maybe she did it.. thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by slarty View Post
    Hi Hamish, reading the info provided there's probably more to the story that she isn't telling. You may never find out the full truth, but there often is a back story. A lot of working ladies MLs and WLs have a fair bit going on in their personal lives. The guy could be a BF, or someone that she is obliged to in some way whether it be a boss, sponsor or whatever. Regardless she is shutting you out at least for now.

If she hasn't blocked you if you are cool enough you can just leave her there in your friend list and see what happens. She may contact you, or after a while you could just say hello and see if she answers. If whatever is going on changes she will contact you if she genuinely likes you. But if it is similar to what babycat says (she is making up her mind or she is juggling a few boys) then you are best to avoid or at least back off and look elsewhere.
    Yeah agreed...I will keep her on my contact list and see what happens. Her life is hard, i'm sure she has her own problems and situations. I guess now its a waiting game to see if anything happens or not while also fighting myself not to visit her.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Yeah agreed...I will keep her on my contact list and see what happens. Her life is hard, i'm sure she has her own problems and situations. I guess now its a waiting game to see if anything happens or not while also fighting myself not to visit her.

That's why there are plenty of love songs about broken hearts. Love sucks sometimes but the pleasure outweighs the pain......
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    That's why there are plenty of love songs about broken hearts. Love sucks sometimes but the pleasure outweighs the pain......
    Agreed. The fact that i'm no longer blocked on LINE might mean something - I think I should just give her time for things to cool down and see if she contacts me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Knowing that she hasn't blocked me on line. Should I send her something or just wait ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Reminds me of a time 15 or so years ago. WL I saw in Burwood, 57 George maybe. I thought we had a real good connection, I liked her a lot, and I don’t think I’m dreaming it was mutual. I was never as close as you in your situation but we were close enough that I can still replay meetings in my head and think about her often. I wasn’t married, had no girlfriends or anything, I really liked her.

The last time I saw her, at the shop, I didn’t know it would be the last time I’d see or speak to her, and neither did she. As usual she asks private questions and I was happy to answer. Then I knew she had to walk away from what she did, I couldn’t take her. I couldn’t buy her for the rest of her life. I couldn’t give her what she had, the manicures, the hair, the shoes, maybe more importantly whatever else she did with her money.

So that night she realised I couldn’t provide for her at that time of her life, and I realised it wasn’t meant to be. Who knows about another time, which of course is why I still think about her. It was easy to close the door behind me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    most of the girls ive spoken to at the popular shop on this forum and im pretty sure most of you guys who have asked know 90% of the WLs have date or gone out with the punters. its funny BC mention blue mountains hehe that were i took a Japanese WL a year ago. you have to have good mental strength and a special kinda of dont give a fuk attitude if she continues to work.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    To put it bluntly, OP u need to forget about her and move on to other chicks. Girls are fickle, I think Jap girls more than others. For whatever reason, she bailed on you. The pain sucks I imagine but trying to stick with her will only hurt more.

Got a tinder match once with a jap girl and we got on well online but when we were scheduled to meet as agreed upon, she totally ignored me that day with no warning or sign at all. Fortunately had other matches so wasn't to hung up on her but I would imagine it would suck for a guy to be left hanging like that after a good start till tat point. Lesson is....don't be too committed to a girl in the beginning.

Banned
    Agreed. The fact that i'm no longer blocked on LINE might mean something - I think I should just give her time for things to cool down and see if she contacts me.
    You think it's a good sign? Please stop dreaming and hoping. Find someone who treats you like her priorities, not an option. In this case, you might be just a financial option.

Banned
    You think it's a good sign? Please stop dreaming and hoping. Find someone who treats you like her priorities, not an option. In this case, you might be just a financial option.
    Do you use the same ghost writer as Bella?

I still remember the date of 28th of June xx around 5:30am I was standing in Bondi beach, freezing but excited hoping to see him show up after getting my text, then all I had is he just came back to ex girlfriend. I replied that I was fine, but I was actually dying in three months. I didn't text him, but didn't block him
    5.30am at Bondi Beach ! Who picked the time and place ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    Ha ha ha, Who do we think that might be?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    You try to be a smart ass, don't you? Has your tiny nose ever broken dua to your behaviour?
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    5.30am at Bondi Beach ! Who picked the time and place ?
    Me. I arranged a surprise, but I was surprised actually!

Guess you have learn your lesson the hard way. It's probably better for you in the long run, ger out early hurts, but it would have hurted a lot more if you were in deeper .

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Guess you have learn your lesson the hard way. It's probably better for you in the long run, ger out early hurts, but it would have hurted a lot more if you were in deeper .
    Ahh so true
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    You try to be a smart ass, don't you? Has your tiny nose ever broken dua to your behaviour?

You seem more aggresive since you've gotten your own thread.

I thought my question was quite tame compared to others you get.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast