Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What happened to me? Love or not...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I think she won't see you anyway if she know u booked her lol...some good advices here already it will end badly nd very awkward for both of you. Respect the girl . ..move on man.

Once thses ml changed no fcking way u can get it back . You are no body to them wake up dude lol

It felt like I was someone to her though... why would she visit me after hours? why would we go on dates together?

Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Don't visit mate, move right along, seriously these girls are in it for MONEY end of story. There are hundreds to visit and play around with, trust me I've learnt. They are a ML they work in the sex industry, unless you are very very easy going that will get to you and if you argue you will refer to that, enjoy ML for what they are and move on trust me.
    Yeah I think this is the right choice - LOGICALLY. I think I need time to cool off emotionally.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Read this for some advice on getting too close to girls

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-phone-numbers
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Another thing to think about is if you did end up having a proper relationship with a ML or a WL how would you feel everyday when she goes to work to suck cock, get fucked etc by random dudes all day even if it is just massage. They all give extras.

Not good.
    Yeah, that dude could be me and/or Punterman!! That would be creepy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Yeah, that dude could be me and/or Punterman!! That would be creepy
    Hahahah yeah true. Thanks guys!

Read this for some advice on getting too close to girls

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-phone-numbers

Will read this

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Are you taking the piss old mate?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Alright thanks all

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fuck dude these are sad as fuck. Exactly how I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by HamishAM View Post
    Fuck dude these are sad as fuck. Exactly how I feel.
    You will get over it. Give it time. Get out there and fuck some other chicks. That helps.......

Punting is a roller coaster of ups and downs. I am sure all long time punters have met several girls where they think "if only", or "in another parallel universe".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You will get over it. Give it time. Get out there and fuck some other chicks. That helps.......

Punting is a roller coaster of ups and downs. I am sure all long time punters have met several girls where they think "if only", or "in another parallel universe".
    That's true man. Thanks so much. Talking to everyone here has definitely helped and will let me sleep a bit easier. My fellow punters <3

I still want to see her one last time...if she declines i'll just get another girl

That's true man. Thanks so much. Talking to everyone here has definitely helped and will let me sleep a bit easier. My fellow punters <3

I still want to see her one last time...if she declines i'll just get another girl
    Don't.....it isn't worth it. I thought you wanted advice. You seem to want it but don't listen to it.

She has blocked you, move on. Not fair on her. You will come across as a stalker.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Alright. I'll take it. I will be better if i don't see her.

I guess i'll respect her. I guess it would be stalker-ish too

Banned
    When one of you say "no", "stop" then stop. Because if she wants to test you only, she can find other excuses to test ( push you away to see how much effort you make to pull her close), but not the boyfriend excuse!!! In this situation, she probably has boyfriend and why she wants to slow down on relationship with you is because she needs time to investigate if you're really after her and if you too can go further in the future or not (maybe you just want a short relationship or friend with benefits relationship) and time to COMPARE PROS AND CONS of going with you or staying with her current boyfriend. If you're better, she will dump him, but now she might not sure so still keeps both of you and current boyfriend. Backup plans, always.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    When one of you say "no", "stop" then stop. Because if she wants to test you only, she can find other excuses to test ( push you away to see how much effort you make to pull her close), but not the boyfriend excuse!!! In this situation, she probably has boyfriend and why she wants to slow down on relationship with you is because she needs time to investigate if you're really after her and if you too can go further in the future or not (maybe you just want a short relationship or friend with benefits relationship) and time to COMPARE PROS AND CONS of going with you or staying with her current boyfriend. If you're better, she will dump him, but now she might not sure so still keeps both of you and current boyfriend. Backup plans, always.
    This could be true too. I just found out I'm unblocked on line. Maybe I'll wait and see what happens

Banned
    This could be true too. I just found out I'm unblocked on line. Maybe I'll wait and see what happens
    If she likes you so much, she will give a way for you to contact (shop visit won't count)
    I know it's really painful. Just right after being in heaven, you fell in miserable situation. I still remember the date of 28th of June xx around 5:30am I was standing in Bondi beach, freezing but excited hoping to see him show up after getting my text, then all I had is he just came back to ex girlfriend. I replied that I was fine, but I was actually dying in three months. I didn't text him, but didn't block him

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    If she likes you so much, she will give a way for you to contact (shop visit won't count)
    I know it's really painful. Just right after being in heaven, you fell in miserable situation. I still remember the date of 28th of June xx around 5:30am I was standing in Bondi beach, freezing but excited hoping to see him show up after getting my text, then all I had is he just came back to ex girlfriend. I replied that I was fine, but I was actually dying in three months. I didn't text him, but didn't block him
    This is true. I'll be patient but not hope for too much. Thanks for sharing your story. I don't think I'll forget for awhile. The moments I had with her was magical

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Hamish, reading the info provided there's probably more to the story that she isn't telling. You may never find out the full truth, but there often is a back story. A lot of working ladies MLs and WLs have a fair bit going on in their personal lives. The guy could be a BF, or someone that she is obliged to in some way whether it be a boss, sponsor or whatever. Regardless she is shutting you out at least for now.

If she hasn't blocked you if you are cool enough you can just leave her there in your friend list and see what happens. She may contact you, or after a while you could just say hello and see if she answers. If whatever is going on changes she will contact you if she genuinely likes you. But if it is similar to what babycat says (she is making up her mind or she is juggling a few boys) then you are best to avoid or at least back off and look elsewhere.

She didn't say no though. It felt like she was forced to by the person who called me. Like they found out about me or something.
    Her boyfriend probably gives her money regularly and found out about you. So she has to let you go because she values the man that can give her money more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Her boyfriend probably gives her money regularly and found out about you. So she has to let you go because she values the man that can give her money more.
    Feels bad man. I can support her but yeah she probably has obligations to this person

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast