Thread: Backpage fake profile/scam

Junior Member(有D料到)

Backpage fake profile/scam

Despite the warnings to avoid BP, I just had to try it I guess and had a bad experience. Here is the fake ad:

http://sydney.backpage.com.au/Female...-cock/68404422

She had a video of herself (face not showing of course) before also, and was willing to do an outcall to my apartment also. I figured, what the hell, it may be legit so why not try it. When I reached the apt in parammata, I messaged her to come down but was told to come up. Went up the elevator to the 7th floor and rang the door bell. The door opened half way, and the room was dark. Red flag number 1. I knew by then it was a fake but went in to check anyways. It was a Chinese girl mid 30s with huge melons that I couldn't resist, decent body, so went through the deed. Attitude was not that good either so it was 250 dollars wasted pretty much.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poonhound69 View Post
    Despite the warnings to avoid BP, I just had to try it I guess and had a bad experience. Here is the fake ad:

http://sydney.backpage.com.au/Female...-cock/68404422

She had a video of herself (face not showing of course) before also, and was willing to do an outcall to my apartment also. I figured, what the hell, it may be legit so why not try it. When I reached the apt in parammata, I messaged her to come down but was told to come up. Went up the elevator to the 7th floor and rang the door bell. The door opened half way, and the room was dark. Red flag number 1. I knew by then it was a fake but went in to check anyways. It was a Chinese girl mid 30s with huge melons that I couldn't resist, decent body, so went through the deed. Attitude was not that good either so it was 250 dollars wasted pretty much.
    Those huge melons often get us punters to empty our wallets. Best to spend your money in the shops. More guarantee of better service.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.