Thread: 5 Star - Korean Joy

Senior Member(無間使者)

5 Star - Korean Girl “Amazing Joy”

5 Star - Korean Amazing JOY

Hi bros

2nd time try with Joy since she started and I just have time now to write this AR. I have to say JOY is just remind me of my favourite BLUE in the past. Another great GEM.

Rating as below:

Face: 9.5/10 - very natural look and just the look will make you wanna come and see her more. She is a natural Beauty in my eyes.

Body: 9.5/10 - 165cm height, killing tan body with at least C+ Cup with very nice shape fits the whole body, love her nice bum and nice smooth skin and nice legs, same as the real photo shown on this website here. She has a tatto near her waist.

Service: 9.5/10 - when I entered the room, she just remind me of BLUE because I thought that was BLUE’s sister but JOY is always carrying her smile during the whole session. In the shower, she patiently clean your whole body and then with a nice wet BBBJ. Very GFE and I like the way she did it because she has this sexy killer eyes staring at you while she was BBBJ, what a scene you wanna have. On the bed, she asked me first to lie on my back and start kissing your ears, your back and with her soft tongue, the highlight for me is her DD skills. In general I am not a fan of DD but she asked me to position in a doggy style and she perform very nicely, softly while DD, sensational touch and kiss while she was using one hand to hold my brother and suck from behind. After that, I return her a favour doing DATY, a fair amount of bush down there but does not affect me at all. JOY love it softly while DATY and her nipples are very sensitive and ticklish. We have tried different position but we both have a great foreplay at the start and so it does not take a long time to reach our climate. I like the way she moans and hugging you while doing missionary.

Return factor: 100% must try at least once and surely you will want to try more than 1 time! Strongly recommended with a solid performance of overall 9.5.

Hope you all enjoy the korean girl “Amazing Joy” as I am definitely will go again!

Thank you Mr 888

Booking only... Mon to Fri 4pm...

$300 Hr. 0417 110 110

Last edited by 5 Star City; 21-10-2017 at 09:00 AM.
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

How have you been bra manman ? You seen her on her first day last week ? She is the best

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol she is work in ginza as korean barbie and it is shes giving excelent service that u wont forget

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Thank you Mr 888

Booking only... Mon to Fri 4pm...

$300 Hr. 0417 110 110

Sexy JOY

Mon to Fri 4pm....

Korean Carla Wed to Fri 7pmpm...

New K. OLIVIA.. Thurs 2pm...

Booking only 0417 110 110
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE