Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [J] Amber – Diamond in the rough

[J] Amber – Diamond in the rough

1. Ease of booking and welcome = 9
    Has been a long time between my last AR as I haven’t had the chance to punt much. I was planning on seeing a recommendation from Christmas but I didn’t see her on the roster as she had changed names (nice work Jerry).

Instead I decided to look through the Ginza roster hoping to find Bibi, unfortunately she was not working today so it was a choice between Alin and Amber, both who I have seen before. While Alin is a fantastic girl and I do need to revist her so I can do an AR (as my last session was interrupted 3 times ) I settled on Amber mainly due to other fantastic ARs and her solid massage techniques.

Booking was done via text and it’s the same well rehearsed routine, text Wilson with girl and time, receive ok, arrive with cash, move to waiting room, intercom goes off and head to girls room.

I was in the room near the Laundry/Toilets today which is a little cramped but still furnished to the Ginza standard. There was a lady doing laundry though which was kinda funny.

2. The first 60 seconds (first impressions of the girl when she walks in or opens the door) = 8.5
    Amber is a sexy girl, who reminds me a lot of Park Bom from 2NE1. She now has long black hair with brown highlights unlike last time when she was blonde. She mentioned that she hated blonde hair stated that Asian girls should only have brown or black hair lol

The only awkwardness is the cleaning lady was standing 2 feet behind me when Amber opened the door

3. Body (according to personal taste re bust, arse, legs, hourglass, skinny, etc) = 9.5
    Amber has a fantastic body, shes around 160ish which amazing enhanced breasts and quite a sexy slim figure. She also has a great derriere.

4. Face (beauty is in the eye of the beholder) = 7.5
    Like Park Bom, Amber has had a lot of work done. She is also older than some of the other ginza girls and while I think Wilson maybe rating Amber as Gold Premium due to her face, I think shes definitely a diamond. This is a tough one as I think shes quite cute but shes not close to Cookie :/

5. Attitude (she's gotta be into why she’s there) = 9
    When I first saw Amber a year ago she seemed a little shy and quite reserved.
    However she a lot more forward now while still being extremely professional.

Immediately started with a shower together and onto a great shower bbbj where she surprised me by managing a proper Deep throat, she got close to the base and it’s something I’ve never seen any girl manage before.

This did set the tone for the session.

6. Chemistry (it takes two to tango) = 9.5
    Amber surprised me with managing to DT me, and then again by preferring to be on top. The only other Asian girl who performed the same way was Jolin.

She loved cowgirl and it was amazingly intense, there was also non stop DFK and her necking me mid coitus which I found amazing.

7. Overall service (is the customer king?) = 9
    Fantastic, constant service. She really made me feel like a king.
    This does seem to be a trend with Ginza’s Japanese girls.

Oh and when I say constant I do mean constant, there was barely a pause throughout the entire session and usually it was me trying to catch my breath.

8. Blow job (BBBJ, DT, CBJ, whatever) = 9
    I need to preface this with the face that BBBJ’s don’t really do it for me as I prefer DFK.

I swear Amber would have been happy to blow me for 60minutes solid without coming up for air, from the shower she was a tour de force, with solid BBBJ work, varying techniques and managing to nearly DT me completely. This was a first DT for me and tbh It wasn’t as amazing as I hoped but I appreciated the effort ;p

Oh MrSeven if you are reading this, maybe give Amber a shot and let me know what you think

Forgot to add she does a mean DD as well, I asked to grab a rubber and she said "oh you dont want rimming?" so I just went with it.

9. Kissing and DATY = 10
    Fantastic DFK, she doesn’t hold back lots of tounge and constant throughout the session.
    Also she had a tounge ring today which I didn’t notice during the BBBJ but definitely felt while kissing lol. I love DFK and Amber is definitely top tier.

No DATY this session, I tend to not do much DATY as I kinda suck at it.

10. Fucking (positions, intensity, etc) = 10
    This session was mainly PSE and Amber loved cowgirl, infact round one was basically all variations on cowgirl for 15 minutes. I never bust if I’m on the bottom and tend to blow quite quickly in mish so I was very surprised when I popped in cowgirl. We went through quite a few variations of this position and I think I blew in the end while she was in some crab style position. She was also amazingly loud, screaming at times.

I barely got a second to recover as she cleaned me up and moved straight to a bbbj to start round two. I asked her what position she wanted to try and she says that she prefers to be on top which I really enjoy so on to more cowgirl. I dailed up the intensity and Amber was really getting into it. I had spent a lot of round one looking at the ceiling mirror checking out Ambers amazing derriere, so I really wanted to try doggy. Unlike a lot of girls I have seen Amber was very open to this position and we managed to turn up the intensity another notch. There was a lot more loud yelling from Amber and I really got to enjoy the view.
    Switched to Missionary with lots of DFK and normally this is where I tend to blow quickly, however maybe due to the non-existent break I still going strong. She was fine with her legs on my shoulders.

I was starting to run out of stamina though so I asked to switch to edge of the bed doggy to which she was very compliant. I turned up the intensity to max and this was probably one of the most intense sessions I have had however I was running out of steam. “You can go harder if want to” holy shit this was such a turn on. We switched finally to edge of the bed mish with a dfk finish at the second buzzer.

11. Energy (keeping the engines running for a full hour aint easy, even when idling) = 9.5
    Honestly I couldn’t keep up, It’s definitely an incentive to improve my stamina.
    Amber was up for every position and any intensity.

12. Price (is it value for what you pay?) = 9
    $250/hour is amazing value by Ginza standards and only really beaten by a select few girls in Sydney

13. Ambience (the shop, the room, the shower area, etc) = 9
    Solid Ginza décor, lots and lots of towels which I’ve always thought was a great touch.
    The room I was in was probably the smallest onsite but it was fine. Fantastic ceiling mirror.

Only improvements would be rainfall showers like they have at 42 but that’s personal preference and I know most girls don’t like them lol.

14. x-factor (any special things that deserve their own mention) = 9
    Amber has a bit of an alternative look but a charming personality, she also has solid English and is easy to talk to though there was very little chatting this session which is unusual for me. I guess its hard to talk when your mouth is full

15. Exit (the goodbye from both the girl and the shop) = 9
    My head was spinning when I got up to have a shower, I was honestly a little light headed lol. Amber and I had a little chat while I was dressing and she gave me big kiss while I was leaving. The cleaner who was still nearby was trying to blend into the background while this was going on ROFL

Conclusion
    Out of a possible score of 150, I'm giving Amber at Ginza 136.5.
    Also I just realised I never did get that massage from her.

Blatantly stole the template from Speechwriter, it does make it easy to finish writing an AR tbh...

Banned
    Old cleaner lady keeps toiling away as horny men bang the young babes just metres away!!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review Harry. Good to see you back punting hard

No complaints about your cock size !!
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i don't know how she does it !! i also saw her today for an hour ... literally did the same thing straight onto another blow job right after sex didn't even bother cleaning me up. thankfully i had good reserves managed CIM 2 times and once in the dom. she definitely a screamer for sure .... i only thing that i could of done with out was at certain times she would deeply finger my ass and go into DFK right after DD which i wasn't a fan of. while i was heading out the front gate there was another young dude at reception who had her booked in for an hour next..... machine

Yeah I struggled with 1 hour, I guess I need to get into better shape. I forgot to add the DD part lol though I didn't get any fingering though LOL.

Also you use the front gate? The back gate is awesome, some real covert shit.

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by justinfox View Post
    i don't know how she does it !! i also saw her today for an hour ... literally did the same thing straight onto another blow job right after sex didn't even bother cleaning me up. thankfully i had good reserves managed CIM 2 times and once in the dom. she definitely a screamer for sure .... i only think that i could of done with out was at certain times she would deeply finger my ass and go into DFK right after DD which i wasn't a fan of. while i was heading out the front gate there was another young dude at reception who had her booked in for an hour next..... machine
    I does make you wonder how girls can keep up this pace and still provide great service to each customer.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I does make you wonder how girls can keep up this pace and still provide great service to each customer.
    i know few guy who have stopped going here because it feels too much like a factory production line. i asked amber just outa curiosity how many guy she seen here at ginza and she told its hard to count because she has heaps on "regular" and "repeat" customers but said its easily over 1000 sessions here ... like i said machine

Quote Originally Posted by justinfox View Post
    i know few guy who have stopped going here because it feels too much like a factory production line. i asked amber just outa curiosity how many guy she seen here at ginza and she told its hard to count because she has heaps on "regular" and "repeat" customers but said its easily over 1000 sessions here ... like i said machine
    I've heard they have a large waiting room where everyone sits together and your name gets called out on a loudspeaker when the girl is available like being at the doctors. NEXT. That would make you feel that you are just next on the conveyor belt.

It is not just Ginza though. The hard working girls may see 8 to 10 customers a day and let's say they work 6 days a week. That is say 50 a week so in one year, close to 2,000 punters. We all like to feel "special" when we punt and connect with a girl but when you look at the stats, they are all like machines. That is why is am amazed they can keep up the chit chat, the enthusiasm and the great sex. Must take some stamina. We will never know. Perhaps Christmas can advise.

Banned
    Great AR harry. Thank you. 136.5 is the new benchmark.

Amber seems to have been able to maintain this standard for years. She must be making a decent quid.

She told me once that some customers are very rough with her — pulling her hair and whacking her arse — because they think she can take it.

For me, she’s been a great, hot and naughty GFE experience (not quite PSE) which is my preference.

Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post

Amber seems to have been able to maintain this standard for years. She must be making a decent quid.

She told me once that some customers are very rough with her — pulling her hair and whacking her arse — because they think she can take it.

For me, she’s been a great, hot and naughty GFE experience (not quite PSE) which is my preference.
    Oh that makes sense, she called me v gentle afterwards and I thought we went pretty hard. Wasn't sure if it was a compliment or not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR, reminds me I have to visit Ginza as have never been there.

Harry bro nice ar, have tried Amber. Many a time b4. Very nice lass, just wish her dt play was a bit more pse, harder, intense. But still bravo effort !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Amber is a real sweetheart with an great service and attitude. Ive seen her a couple of times and she is very consistent. Very nice BBBJ and good DT which most girls struggle with followed by a relaxed tromboning. Awesome. Agree with Mr Seven, not fully PSE but then its very nice to get GFE DTBBJ
    Finished with 10 mins to go but she wouldnt leave little Otis alone and tried for another round- how good is that?
    Might have to go for the triffecta

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great detailed review.
    Since she is mixed would you say she acts more Japanese or more Western?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Great detailed review.
    Since she is mixed would you say she acts more Japanese or more Western?
    The mix is Russian, so with me she was neither western or Japanese. But she’s not demure or shy, if that’s what you’re getting at. A very sexy girl.

Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    I am warming to this AR format. The analyst in me wants to 'weigh' the 15 categories and bring the total to 100. Attitude, chemistry, overall service (perhaps include bbbj, fucking), body and looks would be primary considerations, ease of booking/welcome, ambience and exit are minor considerations, though still have some level of importance.

As for Amber, got various pm's saying she has probably overdone it with the surgery. That being said, no-one ever complained about the service. Guess i should have a crack.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I am warming to this AR format. The analyst in me wants to 'weigh' the 15 categories and bring the total to 100. Attitude, chemistry, overall service (perhaps include bbbj, fucking), body and looks would be primary considerations, ease of booking/welcome, ambience and exit are minor considerations, though still have some level of importance.

As for Amber, got various pm's saying she has probably overdone it with the surgery. That being said, no-one ever complained about the service. Guess i should have a crack.

Raybo, the format is screaming for an analyst’s eye, and enhancements. I just couldn’t get it down to 10 categories. All 15 count for something, for me. Some more than others.

The big ones are obvious. But I’m also big on the booking procedures and the welcome because I’m time poor and a bit of a softie.

For example, at Paddington, they treat you like family. At Lidcombe, like the tax collector. For me, it sets a tone.

The weakness, as you and others have pointed out, is that some criteria are outside the girl’s control. What to do?

Weighting would work, but I’ve got NFI how. Happy to do my next AR with a new weighting system.

And re Amber. I saw her 3 times this year, twice post her latest round of surgery. IMHO, she’s gone too far. However, she’s so good, it barely seems to matter.

rcha086
    Think it's a bit harsh to say she's overdone it with the surgery. Personally I think she looks great, definitely adds to her bad girl persona especially with her tats. But yes, at the end of the day it's her top service that keeps bringing us back to her! The DFK, the BBBJ, the way she fucks, and the way she goes down for more after she's made you cum, hard to beat that!

Hmm its not harsh, I think she should of stopped surgeries a year ago :/
    Still amazing service though.

What's her latest round of surgery? Haven't seen her for a good 6 months now I reckon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast