Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WeChat

Senior Member(無間使者)

WeChat

Hi all, I am new to WeChat. But I can't work out how to find W/L. Is there a trick to it. I thought I would ask such informed and deviant folk on here.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterthe View Post
    Hi all, I am new to WeChat. But I can't work out how to find W/L. Is there a trick to it. I thought I would ask such informed and deviant folk on here.
    You need to add the shops as a contact, sometimes you need to wait to be accepted, but then they will post regular updates, usually in the form of pics.. Click their contact link or go to moments to see them all..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks. What about privates?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Next question, I have searched Ginza but it did not come up.

Mate, just make sure you are single and don't have any issue receiving messages.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, just make sure you are single and don't have any issue receiving messages.
    Speaking from experience? I am not single so I am a bit concerned now. Maybe I just fuck it off

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just log in and out when you need to. You won't receive messages if you're logged out.

Banned
    Or hide the app on a secret group which the function is not relevant like games, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Or hide the app on a secret group which the function is not relevant like games, etc.
    Not safe Baby!

Just a personal suggestion, any punters who is married, has a partner, gf etc. don't do it, you will be careless just once and got caught and it will ruin your life .

Play if you must but play it safe always .

Just my two cents

Cheers

Use a pin or fingerprint to lock your phone. Make sure any notification or message is hidden when locked. Have a shortcut to wipe your phone quickly (painful but worth it)

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    The best is uninstall it when u get home

Nd saved all photos to fav!!!

Turn on add by id only!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Or just don't do it if you're married. Although I do have one ml contact, we came up with a safe word so she'll know it's me and she won't message me first.

But otherwise, don't do it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Next question, I have searched Ginza but it did not come up.
    Username is ginzaclub

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks all. I like punting too much to get careless. The app she is gone. Happy punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just install the app intermittently & then delete when I’m at home. Simpler that way

I have posted previosly about how to hide some contact in wechat, also you need to turn off notifications of course.

Also if you blocked a contact there are no way their message showing up in the chat list.

Am not encouraging cheating your wife/boyfriend/partner through wechat, but that's why you here right?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry Babycat but this is Wrong 'advice' ... thank you

Banned
    Ah I hide them in photography group and extra group. Actually nothing wrong with them but I just don't want to be too busy with chatting so just put them away from my eyes, also turn off notifications
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    Sorry Babycat but this is Wrong 'advice' ... thank you

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Not safe Baby!

Just a personal suggestion, any punters who is married, has a partner, gf etc. don't do it, you will be careless just once and got caught and it will ruin your life .

Play if you must but play it safe always .

Just my two cents

Cheers

I don't think any punters on the forum are married. They are all single guys.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Use a pin or fingerprint to lock your phone. Make sure any notification or message is hidden when locked. Have a shortcut to wipe your phone quickly (painful but worth it)
    I have teenage kids and often wonder if they can hack into our devices and see what we are posting. Hopefully not.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast