Thread: Hana, unforgettable experience

Hana, unforgettable experience

Sorry for the lengthy review, you can jump to the end to see the rating.

Went to 5 Gerard street Marrickville last week at noon, Ivy open the door and greet me nicely, get shown only one girl which is very cute and so sexy, but being told only can book for 30 min to which I decline because I wanted 1 hour booking.

Whats her name, I ask the reception, She is Hana, she said, very popular, has a lot of bookings.

No wonder, I thought, as she is so damn sexy in her bikini, and has very pretty face.

Then I saw another cute girl passing by, which I ask the receptionist who is she.

It's Romi, she said, but she is also fully booked today.

Damn, I start wondering, if I die today and hasn't try Hana, will I regret it? Stupid fool, of course you would, so I said to the reception, I'll be back.

Back at afternoon, Ivy greeted me (again), ask me to wait in a hidden waiting room, where I saw there is a cute girl folding bed sheet and towel, so chit chat a bit with her until Ivy ask me to go to the room. Paid money, off to the room I go.

Not long after, Hana come inside, greet me with a smile. I return her smile with a bigger smile, since I have been waiting for this very moment to be with her together. I ask her if I can use my own condom, Glyde Supermax (thanks to recommendation from harrycd), which she said, no problem, and glinted her eyes to the condom and trying to see what so special about this one. I just smile when she ask me about it, to which I say, you will find out about it later

She start undress herself, revealing her sexy body and curves, which I can't wait to touch and caress all over. She gestures me toward the bathroom, where I swiftly undress myself, eager in anticipation to take shower together with this little hottie.

In the shower I just noticed how white her skin is due to brighter light and compliment her on it, which make her smile. She washing all over my body with her soft soapy hand, attending to every detail, then start kneeling in front of me and take my cock in her mouth. My cock start growing almost to its fullness due to the excitement, in which she moving her tongue inside her mouth to excite my cock more. Not long after she stand up and motioned me to dry off and toward the bed we go.

In the bed I lay down, and she come to lay down on top of me, while kissing lightly on my lips. Soon she start kissing both of my nipples, and keep kissing while travelling down her sexy wet mouth to my cock.

My cock start rising little by little, eagerly waiting for the anticipation when Hana start licking the tip. It's a very sexy slurpy BBBJ which I rarely encounter, not long after Hana start licking my lasered hairy free ball, which she commented very smooth and nice, and using her soft hand to slowly stroking my wet cock which fully covered by her saliva.

There are no words in this world which can describe how good the feeling is. She keep stroking my cock slowly while teasing me with her tongue on my ball.

After, she go back to pay attention to the tip and the side, and trying to do the deepthroat BBBJ. Alas she can only swallow half of my now fully engorged member, but boy does she give it a good effort. The cock sucking is so good and make me to start moan in pleasure in no time.

I can't tell how long time it's been passed, which after I hear a condom wrap being opened. She start putting the condom on my cock, in which she give a very surprised looks.

It was not that big before when you jump in the shower, now I realized your condom is extra large condom, she said.

After dressing my cock nicely in its latex material fashion, she trying to sit on top of me, which I motioned her that I want her to laying down. I push her feet towards her chest, and start playing with my cock tips on her clits, and her pussy lips. She start moaning in pleasure in which I move my cock into her opening, and push my member little by little into her hot tight little pussy. I start move back and forth a little bit, just so she can accustomed to my size, before I fully proceed to push my whole length into her.

I can feel the tips of my cock touching her cervix, which make her twitch her head in ecstasy and moaning loudly due to the pleasure. Her pussy getting wetter and wetter every second by her pussy juice, which make our horizontal happy dance getting more enjoyable and exciting.

I pull my cock a little bit then shove it back in slowly motion which make her arch her back due to excitement. I pull open her legs, and put down my body until I can feel her soft boobs touching my chest, keep my cock back and forth in her wet pussy in increased tempo which make her moaning harder and harder.

After what feel like eternity of ecstasy (actually it's only 10 minutes I think), I pulled her leg down so she still laying down nicely with her legs straight forward, then I shove my cock from the front into her pussy so I can fuck her while at the same time my cock also rubbing on her clit.

I can feel that I almost reach the end of ecstasy, so I increase my speed. I can see Hana cute little face also screaming in ecstasy which make me reach the end faster then usual.

The orgasm hit me like a truck, which make me hug her tightly and push my cock all the way in and I can feel the spurts of hot cum filled the condom in her tight little pussy. Hana gasped for breath and I can feel her pussy lips start clamping my cock tighter by a bit.

We stay in hugging position for a while, before I pull my cock from inside of her. She clean up a bit and we both lay down while recovering our breath.

She put her head on my chest and put one of her legs on top of my body, laying down while chitchatting, it was a very nice feeling and feel very comfortable.

Not long after we can hear the buzzer ringing in which we went to shower. She soap me all over again which feel very good, I can feel her smooth hand on my body which feel very nice.

After dry off and putting our clothes, I tip her money which make her feel very happy.

She hugged me and we say our goodbye afterwards, which I told her that I will come back for her some day.

Rating
    Face 9/10
    Body 8/10
    BBBJ 10/10
    Service 10/10
    Last edited by phoenix555; 12-10-2017 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Typo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review, Hana has been recommended to me, so she’s clearly a must see!

Does she still have short hair?
    I've been meaning to see her for a while due to good reviews.

nice... what do you want for dinner!?!

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    She don't have short hair as far as I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    nice... what do you want for dinner!?!
    I want you and Hana for dinner

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Good read 555 thanks

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    her hair was short when i saw her, but i think it's longer now, saw her briefly last month..... if you make her orgasm hard, you'll get a pleasing surprise.... She's a special girl, I'll keep the surprise for those who can make it happen for her hehe

Banned
    Hair extension done a while ago ㅜㅜ

Nice AR Pheonix.
    Hana was the second girl I saw at N5M (hair wasn't very long) and she is in the top 3 punts at N5M for me (the only one of the 3 that is still there). Best BBBJ of no 5 from my experience.

Sounds like I need to revisit her. It's been months now I doubt she would even remember me.

Quote Originally Posted by G$$ View Post
    Nice AR Pheonix.
    Hana was the second girl I saw at N5M (hair wasn't very long) and she is in the top 3 punts at N5M for me (the only one of the 3 that is still there). Best BBBJ of no 5 from my experience.

Sounds like I need to revisit her. It's been months now I doubt she would even remember me.
    ㅎㅎ unfortunately she works on weekend mostly, but she's even off this weekend ㅜㅜ probably too scared of 13th friday.
    let me know next time,... i missed chance to see you last time but might next time...!!

I want to buy coffee or tea for all my reviewers.
    other shops offer free fuck or discount fuck, so why not offer free coffeez1!!! It's hot, time to iced longblack!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Hair extension done a while ago ㅜㅜ
    Can I file a complaint?

Banned
    Can I file a complaint?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm fairly sure she's at 42 for most Fridays.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    When hana work at gladsville ? Merric to far from my home

from 3pm today... many reviews must mean something.